Livingston @ Nederland predictions..

Who wins?  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Livingston
    • Nederland

[quote name="sports65" post="1077150" timestamp="1318088417"]
Jake94 #8 Ogrydziak the kicker was injured but what you don't point out is the linebacker Wood stepping up and kicking great along with playing a defensive position with lots of tackles and a sack. Couron was missed, we hope he recovers soon and will be ready for next weeks game. Overall the team did a great job defense and offense.
[/quote]I wonder when our starting offensive tackle will be back? Del Feiro? Im sure my spelling is off, he hasnt played in 2 weeks. I think he has an ankle injury.....

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sports65" post="1077150" timestamp="1318088417"]
Jake94 #8 Ogrydziak the kicker was injured but what you don't point out is the linebacker Wood stepping up and kicking great along with playing a defensive position with lots of tackles and a sack. Couron was missed, we hope he recovers soon and will be ready for next weeks game. Overall the team did a great job defense and offense.
[/quote]

Wood did wonderful. It was a great team effort. I was just pointing out that we were missing players as well. Injuries are a big part of football games.

it don't matter who played or didn't. Ned still beat the brakes off Liv. their peeps insisted they were several great backs deep at that position. The unthinkable happened and Ned just got lucky.  ??? Whoever was doing all the talkin on their somewhat flawed predictions are missin in action. Musta got lost on the same bus as their secret weapons and a few other missing parts. I did see that all them green hats made it over last night but the a** that was supposed to be attached didn't show. Hope they all get back sooner or later. The downside of bein invincible is the thought process that makes you that way. Liv will get in the playoffs and I would like to see them play BH first round. I know i"m sellin out 20 4A with that but maybe Liv would get some pointers on how to run their offense. if you're gonna talk the talk make sure your a** shows up.

[quote name="outanup" post="1076734" timestamp="1318045128"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=89133.msg1075850#msg1075850 date=1318024305]
It' that time!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Get ready for your Beat Down!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Beat Down??????? You ready for some CROW!!!!!
[/quote]Just put plenty garlic sauce on it, might help kill the taste!!! Congarts to you, you kicked our butts and out coached us too. your dogs deserve that win. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

[quote name="Razor" post="1077313" timestamp="1318100415"]
atta boy, trocket...that didn't hurt too bad, did it?  best of luck to Livingston the rest of the way...that QB is certainly a playmaker and very dangerous with the ball in his hands.
[/quote]Yes he is, he's great kid also. Once again You all played a great game, I can't see anyone beating them if they play like that every game. Good luck to you all. 

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1076715" timestamp="1318044575"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=89133.msg1076690#msg1076690 date=1318043955]
After seeing both Dog fans....Whos the favorite when Vidor and the Lions play?
[/quote]

Oh...wow. Not sure. Gonna be a great game for sure. Want to see if Vidor can slow down Ozen tomorrow night. Will make my prediction after that game.
[/quote]

After holding Ozen to 14 points, I can see Vidor 'upsetting' Livingston. I say 'upsetting' b/c I have a feeling that most people on this board will pick Livingston to win that game. I am not one of them! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83