Coldspring Vs Huffman

beastking18

Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win out of Coldspring Vs Huffman

• Coldspring
    • Huffman

[quote name="8-0" post="1085162" timestamp="1318796155"]
I have not seen Huffman play so I am basing my opinion on the score at half time when yall played Shepherd. If Shepherd was able to score on yall, I am taking CS by at least 40.
[/quote]

Yeah way to base it off one game, we can really take you seriously ::). Just keep thinking you will win by 40 and see what happens.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to be nice and point out the obvious its going to be more like 60 just like the rest. So since i picked one game to base my opion on you pick one game CS has played that gives you any hope this game will be close let alone have a chance to win. But you will be able to cheer a little the second half when we put in the 3rd string.

[quote name="8-0" post="1085214" timestamp="1318798270"]
Just trying to be nice and point out the obvious its going to be more like 60 just like the rest. So since i picked one game to base my opion on you pick one game CS has played that gives you any hope this game will be close let alone have a chance to win. But you will be able to cheer a little the second half when we put in the 3rd string.
[/quote]

None of the other games matter lol. The only game that could even possibly relate is last years game. Coldspring won't win by double digits. You will see son.

If you get beat by double digits i expect, praises and support through out the websites from falcon fans from here on out. Not run and hide like some indian fans. If you win by one score to cleveland ya are in troubbbbleeeee.... Last year your defense was better from what I seen on film, the good linebacker graduated.

[quote name="captredass" post="1085143" timestamp="1318795318"]
What Some of you dreamers from Huffman don't know is Coldspring had second string and third string in on the 3rd and 4th quarter of every game including Crockett and Madisonville, except Cleveland. Those extra yards came in the second half against back-up players. Tarkington scored on our JV players. By the way some JV will be moved up to play Huffman also, unless Barbay changes his mind and makes a statement with first team on Huffman (I don't think he will). This is why the stats don't match what we are saying. That is why Cleveland is going to beat you ,you are living on stats not reality. Like I said, Coldspring makes another 60 points unless Barbay starts running the clock out with Power O after 40 points. That is the only way we don't score 60. ;D
[/quote]
You are not beng realistic if you keep saying Cleveland will beat Huffman. Those statements discredit you and devalue your other statements. Cleveland on their best day is mediocre and they have no chance.

Do you realize both of you (Huffman) and Cleveland had trouble with Shepherd and they have not won a game. So both of you are equal in talent, one game is enough for me to see. Yes Orangefield, Crockett, and Madisonville will beat Huffman, it is a good thing you didn't play them. Cleveland has something to prove next week and I will be there to watch the first serving of crow be choked down.

[quote name="captredass" post="1085257" timestamp="1318800068"]
Do you realize both of you (Huffman) and Cleveland had trouble with Shepherd and they have not won a game. So both of you are equal in talent, one game is enough for me to see. Yes Orangefield, Crockett, and Madisonville will beat Huffman, it is a good thing you didn't play them. Cleveland has something to prove next week and I will be there to watch the first serving of crow be choked down.
[/quote]

Huffman beat shepherd by 21 and shepherd had negative yards in the second half and Huffman had like 450 total yards. They didn't not stuggle like Cleveland did. Get you're facts straight.

As far as the D. this year is way better and its not even close lol. Yeah potter graduated but Rhodes and Williams and mena are just as good if not better. Mena average more than a sack a game and he is 6-5. Trust me the D won't be a problem.

Regardless of what happens I will be here. If I'm wrong I'm man enough to take whatever you have to yhrow, just be sure you can take what I got, because a lot of the liberty fans couldn't.

Talk about discredit you dont think CS will win by double digits every team in district Huffman has beat by a touch down or two CS has beat by 60 so unless you have been saving your real varsity for CS be prepared its going to get ugly early

[quote name="8-0" post="1085292" timestamp="1318801240"]
Talk about discredit you dont think CS will win by double digits every team in district Huffman has beat by a touch down or two CS has beat by 60 so unless you have been saving your real varsity for CS be prepared its going to get ugly early
[/quote]

Huffman has beat everyone by atleast 20 and most by 35+ lol. And no (3-4) orangefield, 3-4 madisonville, and 2a crockett would not beat Huffman. Ofield lost to two 2a teams lol. Kpark is better than coldspring and any team you have played.

Just like everyone else you will be saying damn CS is that good and hopefully you will give our coach credit for putting in our 2nd string in the 3rd quarter, our JV in the fourth and hopefully like Cleveland and the rest they dont stop the clock the 2nd half. Because everyone else wants to say how they steped it up in the second half and finally got some positive yards and stops against our JV.

I have my facts right. 14-6 shepherd at half and 21-14 4th quarter huffman. Sure sounds like trouble to me, but then again ya are drinking out of Lake Houston (porter's sewer), lol. If i'm wrong i'll take my medicine, and fully support Huffman the rest of the year. Thanks for your motivational conversations. They are fired up now.

P.S. can we use your stadium for the play-off's it sure is nice. :) :) :)

[quote name="captredass" post="1085323" timestamp="1318802360"]
I have my facts right. 14-6 shepherd at half and 21-14 4th quarter huffman. Sure sounds like trouble to me, but then again ya are drinking out of Lake Houston (porter's sewer), lol. If i'm wrong i'll take my medicine, and fully support Huffman the rest of the year. Thanks for your motivational conversations. They are fired up now.

P.S. can we use your stadium for the play-off's it sure is nice. :) :) :)
[/quote]

Well idk if you know but the lake is dry as heck lol its almost gone lol. And we won by 21 don't matter what the score was for the rest of the game. That game had a lot of mistakes in the first half they were corrected in the second, and Huffman dominated.

Thanks for the comments Trojan92 and 8-0 8).

[quote name="captredass" post="1085257" timestamp="1318800068"]
[/quote]
What does Cleveland have to prove?They got beat by a gr8 team and going to get beat again by a gr8 team! Huffman still has not had a complete game on either side of the ball and handled everyone so far. Hope we start out of the gates against CS or it will indeed be a long night. IMO CS will not have near the success they have had with other teams in the distict. Aslo, Huffman will be returning two D starters next week. CS and Liberty might even be a pretty good game. CS wins but might be a good game!

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1085300" timestamp="1318801472"]
[quote author=8-0 link=topic=88996.msg1085292#msg1085292 date=1318801240]
[/quote]

Huffman has beat everyone by atleast 20 and most by 35+ lol. And no (3-4) orangefield, 3-4 madisonville, and 2a crockett would not beat Huffman. Ofield lost to two 2a teams lol. Kpark is better than coldspring and any team you have played.
[/quote]

Kpark is not better than coldspring...yes they are good but not even close to coldspring...I think everyone is trying to find ways to discredit cs sumhow and it doesnt matter who they play their d is better than last years and their o is just as explosive...huffman looks like a solid team but cs will still blowem out too

[quote name="bjimbo" post="1085521" timestamp="1318810954"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88996.msg1085300#msg1085300 date=1318801472]
[quote author=8-0 link=topic=88996.msg1085292#msg1085292 date=1318801240]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Kpark is not better than coldspring...yes they are good but not even close to coldspring...I think everyone is trying to find ways to discredit cs sumhow and it doesnt matter who they play their d is better than last years and their o is just as explosive...huffman looks like a solid team but cs will still blowem out too
[/quote]

I think Kpark is better. They beat a very good 5a chanelview sp team that almost beat Pam the best team in the area and they beat brennham last year.

Dont think anybody is trying to discredit CS. The proof is in the puddin how good they are and they have a gr8 shot to make it to Dallas. Huffman respects CS BUT dont expect Huffman to just lay down and take a S%$ whooping from them. After this weekend against Cleveland, I expect this board to be blowing up with the CS/Huffman matchup. The beauty for Huffman is this is the last game of the season for us until playoffs. We have a bye week the final week of regular season and you can bet we will be up watching Silsbee. BTW Huffman blows out Cleveland and gives up a TD.
Huffman 45
Cleveland 7 

Guest beechnut
Where is Huffman playing next week? Sorry been out of town and bro Silsbee might not even make the playoffs. Great job by Coach Mac and staff for another stellar season. We are no longer the laughing stock of southeast Texas and to that we say THANKS COACH.  ;D

Coldspring is the real deal.  Have seen them twice this year and they move the ball up and down the field with their 1st and 2nd team.  Their Defense is extremely fast and has to be one of the best in the state.  Huffman has an outstanding defense, much better than last year.  Their offense is pretty good as well.  This should be a closer game than some people are expecting.  If Huffman shows up like they did against Shepherd expect it to get ugly fast.

I believe this week the game is in Cleveland, because last week Cleveland was in Coldspring.

I haven't seen Huffman and it doesn't matter because I have seen Csprings. Csprings has a 0% chance of losing this game. You may think u know how good they r and then u see them and realize they r better than anything u imagined. Their "o" gets a lot of hype for sure, but their defense is just unfair. They r so fast its really just unfair. If Barbay had his mind set on no team scoring against his boys this year that's exactly how it would be, atleast thru district. I know the 2nd and 3rd string kids have given up a few points, but if the starters did it was an accident. If u haven't seen this team play, its worth the trip, and thats coming from a die hard Cleveland Indian.

I honestly cant wait for this game.. Coldspring needs a game and needs to be tested. The main advantage is Coldspring's D cooridinator Coach Morrison having 2 weeks to scheme for Huffman. LOOK OUT.The trojans will have a week to get healthy before rolling into Huffman.. I will say this Huffman might not have allowed a 100 yard rusher yet this season but get ready for that to change.. Any game Coldspring plays their is a VERY GOOD CHANCE NOT 1 BUT 2 BACKS  GO OVER 100 YARDS so hold on to that stat why u can

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83