West Orange-Stark vs. Giddings Game Thread/GIDDINGS WINS 14-6!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1067582" timestamp="1317144830"]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=88803.msg1067576#msg1067576 date=1317144605]
In the first 3 games this year, WOS had a big problem to fix.  "PENALTIES"  I think they did much better this week.  Even with a  3 and 1 record  WOS could still win district but they will need to bring their "A" game when they play Brige City and Orangefield.
[/quote]

and their A+ game when they play Silsbee. ;) ;D

BTW wine-o, WOS is 1-3. ;)
[/quote]Old habits die hard.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1067194" timestamp="1317091050"]
[quote author=mustangproud link=topic=88803.msg1067184#msg1067184 date=1317090430]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=88803.msg1067159#msg1067159 date=1317089706]
[quote author=sportsfreak2008 link=topic=88803.msg1067112#msg1067112 date=1317087440]
Wow is all I can say.  Just because a guys around for 30+ years we are suppose to forget the fact he blamed the players for the loss.  Kids are gonna make mistakes they are human but don't throw them under the bus when it was very obvious the play caller clearly didn't have his act together so therefore it's going to cause the players to look as though they don't know what they are doing.  I don't recall him being "thrown under the bus" on public radio. Just sayin'
[/quote]

I heard the interview a little while ago. He talked about some players being selfish and not being team players. Personally, I think they should play it again on the loud speakers at practice so everyone can hear it because he was right on the money. Ridiculous to accuse him of throwing someone under the bus. It's motivation and is absolutely necessary at times and this is one of them.
[/quote]

Well it should be looked at the same way when the coach is being criticize because he's not getting it done. Some of you are such hypocrites. You guys never think it's justified to criticize the coaches, but have no problem criticizing children. If the kids can't get it then it still goes back to the coaches. These same kids had no problem getting it last year.
[/quote]

Are you calling me a hypocrite? I haven't said a thing to you about your little rants. I think people are freaking out for no reason and that's my opinion. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

And besides, who is criticizing children? I'm not and neither has anyone else. Cornel Thompson criticized the attitude of some of his players which is his job to do, he is the coach. He is not a whinny complainer on a public message board. Surely, even you can see the difference.
[/quote]
it may be thompson`s job to critique his players, but he didnt have to do it publicly. when you start publicly critcizing your children, or anyone in high school, then you`ll have a legitimate claim. it seems to me all of you hypocrits on here who want to build some monument to coach thompson, and crucify anyone who questions his coaching style, or suggest that he could possibly have done anything wrong, like publicly calling out his players, then you want to say the players are "almost" grown men and they should be able to take it. well, i remember a few years ago when one of wo-s` assistant coaches son was the the QB, and people criticized his play, you all ran to his defense, and said how no one should be criticizing a high school kid. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SENIORS ON THIS TEAM DON`T THAT THEY ARE SENIORS ?????/  , AND THAT ANYONE WHO PICKS UP A PROGRAM DOESN`T KNOW WHO THEY ARE? IT DOESN`T MATTER THAT HE DIDN`T CALL A SPECIFIC NAME, HE BESMIRCHED ALL OF THE SENIORS BY CALLING THEM OUT. SO MAKE YOUR MINDS UP, YOU CAN`T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1068185" timestamp="1317217142"]
It's obviously not synapsing with you the difference between a coach and a cry baby on a message board, is it darling?
[/quote]

Thought about replying but I had to look up what besmirched ment.So he soiled/stained the kids...never mind.

[quote name="speveto" post="1067741" timestamp="1317153726"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=88803.msg1067582#msg1067582 date=1317144830]
[quote author=speveto link=topic=88803.msg1067576#msg1067576 date=1317144605]
In the first 3 games this year, WOS had a big problem to fix.  "PENALTIES"  I think they did much better this week.  Even with a  1 and 3 record  WOS could still win district but they will need to bring their "A" game when they play Brige City and Orangefield.
[/quote]

and their A+ game when they play Silsbee. ;) ;D

BTW wine-o, WOS is 1-3. ;)
[/quote]Old habits die hard.
[/quote] I profusely apologize for over-looking Silsbee.  It was a honest mistake. Also, thanks for calling me "A WINE-O". 

[quote name="hondo1" post="1068100" timestamp="1317181731"]
. . .  DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SENIORS ON THIS TEAM DON`T THAT THEY ARE SENIORS ?????/  , AND THAT ANYONE WHO PICKS UP A PROGRAM DOESN`T KNOW WHO THEY ARE? IT DOESN`T MATTER THAT HE DIDN`T CALL A SPECIFIC NAME, HE BESMIRCHED ALL OF THE SENIORS BY CALLING THEM OUT. SO MAKE YOUR MINDS UP, YOU CAN`T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS
[/quote]

Hey Hondo, you didn't actually hear the broadcast did you?

[quote name="hondo1" post="1068100" timestamp="1317181731"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=88803.msg1067194#msg1067194 date=1317091050]
[quote author=mustangproud link=topic=88803.msg1067184#msg1067184 date=1317090430]
[quote author=sportsfreak2008 link=topic=88803.msg1067112#msg1067112 date=1317087440]
Wow is all I can say.  Just because a guys around for 30+ years we are suppose to forget the fact he blamed the players for the loss.  Kids are gonna make mistakes they are human but don't throw them under the bus when it was very obvious the play caller clearly didn't have his act together so therefore it's going to cause the players to look as though they don't know what they are doing.  I don't recall him being "thrown under the bus" on public radio. Just sayin'
[/quote]

I heard the interview a little while ago. He talked about some players being selfish and not being team players. Personally, I think they should play it again on the loud speakers at practice so everyone can hear it because he was right on the money. Ridiculous to accuse him of throwing someone under the bus. It's motivation and is absolutely necessary at times and this is one of them.
[/quote]

Well it should be looked at the same way when the coach is being criticize because he's not getting it done. Some of you are such hypocrites. You guys never think it's justified to criticize the coaches, but have no problem criticizing children. If the kids can't get it then it still goes back to the coaches. These same kids had no problem getting it last year.
[/quote]

Are you calling me a hypocrite? I haven't said a thing to you about your little rants. I think people are freaking out for no reason and that's my opinion. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

And besides, who is criticizing children? I'm not and neither has anyone else. Cornel Thompson criticized the attitude of some of his players which is his job to do, he is the coach. He is not a whinny complainer on a public message board. Surely, even you can see the difference.
[/quote]
it may be thompson`s job to critique his players, but he didnt have to do it publicly. when you start publicly critcizing your children, or anyone in high school, then you`ll have a legitimate claim. it seems to me all of you hypocrits on here who want to build some monument to coach thompson, and crucify anyone who questions his coaching style, or suggest that he could possibly have done anything wrong, like publicly calling out his players, then you want to say the players are "almost" grown men and they should be able to take it. well, i remember a few years ago when one of wo-s` assistant coaches son was the the QB, and people criticized his play, you all ran to his defense, and said how no one should be criticizing a high school kid. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE SENIORS ON THIS TEAM DON`T THAT THEY ARE SENIORS ?????/  , AND THAT ANYONE WHO PICKS UP A PROGRAM DOESN`T KNOW WHO THEY ARE? IT DOESN`T MATTER THAT HE DIDN`T CALL A SPECIFIC NAME, HE BESMIRCHED ALL OF THE SENIORS BY CALLING THEM OUT. SO MAKE YOUR MINDS UP, YOU CAN`T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS
[/quote]

You know, I would be willing to bet that you have been "besmirched' by Thompson, or maybe have a beef with the program itself. Im not sure where you get off calling us hypocrites or "building a monument of Coach T", but we give respect where respect is due. WOS has always been different because of the blunt coaching. That is the MUSTANG way, not Coach T's or anyone elses. Seems like the only people that have their panties in a wad about this are the ones that couldnt cut the dicipline at WOS or are an outsider that has no clue about the program. Give it a rest and go back into your hole. I love when people get on here and hide behind an avatar. You have 5 posts, your opinion doesnt mean squat. now im sure you will post again with another name and cry.

as most of you on here should know wo-s has played some mighty good teams to this point but have come up 10 points short from being 4-0.all of you that know me know blue and silver runs in my blood and i am all ways behind them 112% and yes aggie the mustangs will bring there A+ games two all the rest of there games starting this friday ;) :).i had the pleaser playing for one of the best coaches around  coach ted jefferies back in my hay days at LSHS he would always say to us go out tonight and play smart football and see what happens at the end if you dont play smart mondays plactice will be hell its the little things that will hurt you so play smart

[quote name="football04" post="1068236" timestamp="1317221219"]
As it is in most season's, the only thing I see bringing down WOS, IS WOS, that defense is top notch and the team speed is there.
[/quote]

I agree completely. For the life of me, why 1-3 is a complete surprise to some is beyond me. Anyone with a clue should have known that this was a possibility. Heck, I even posted on another site that it wouldn't surprise me if we wound up 1-4 because I expected Kirbyville to be the typical Kirbyville. We probably should have won every one of those that we lost. We’ve got correctible problems, but I know cornel will get those lined out.

You have to realize, though, that there are some lurking around with an agenda. No matter what happens, they are going to blow it out of proportion. Not even realizing that all they are REALLY doing is hurting the kids by creating dissension. The kids are very keen on what is happening in the community.

[quote name="kicker" post="1068250" timestamp="1317222862"]
[quote author=hondo1 link=topic=88803.msg1068100#msg1068100 date=1317181731]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You know, I would be willing to bet that you have been "besmirched' by Thompson, or maybe have a beef with the program itself. Im not sure where you get off calling us hypocrites or "building a monument of Coach T", but we give respect where respect is due. WOS has always been different because of the blunt coaching. That is the MUSTANG way, not Coach T's or anyone elses. Seems like the only people that have their panties in a wad about this are the ones that couldnt cut the dicipline at WOS or are an outsider that has no clue about the program. Give it a rest and go back into your hole. I love when people get on here and hide behind an avatar. You have 5 posts, your opinion doesnt mean squat. now im sure you will post again with another name and cry.
[/quote] typical conservative psychosis:
          1. demonize anyone you disagree with
          2. deny facts
          3. wear hypocrisy as a badge of honor
          4. no objectivity
fact 1. having respect for a man has absolutely nothing to do with the rightness, or wrongness of his actions.
fact 2. the issue is not who is the most in love with cornell thompson, but, is it acceptable to publicly criticize high school athletes for their play on the field. as i previously stated, it was you & everyone else on this board who thinks like you, who , when a certain coaches son played QB for WO-S ( whom you all supported) was being criticized, you all said it was wrong, and these were high school kids, and they read these boards, and their feelings might get hurt if they saw that criticism. at that time you supported that player and didnt care for the people doing the criticizing. Now, we have a more egregious situation, it`s not some annonymous person that the players dont know thats publicly criticizing them, but it`s their own coach, but you happen to  rabidly support the person who did the criticizing this time, so now it`s ok to publicly criticize high school athletes( some WO-S senior players)  either it`s ok to publicly critcize high school athletes or not , it cant be both, or based on how you feel about the parties involved.     
definition:  hypocrite 
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

in case you`re still wondering why you`re a hypocrit, you can not be on both sides of the same issue. you`re condemed by your own words, you know exactly what player i`m talking about, just as everyone who follows WO-S football does, and you know everything that i`ve said is true. You said it was wrong to criticize that player, what makes the current players any different?????
to your friends who insinuate that someone has an agenda, or is trying to cause dissension, i defer to my previous comment about not having any objectivity. it seems to me that if ANYONE has done anything to cause dissension it`s thompson himself. did anyone pay him, or coerce him to say what he said? NO, is he NOT RESPONSIBLE for what comes out of his mouth? regardless of what you think of me, the players , or thompson, we wouldn`t be having this conversation if he had kept his mouth shut.
contrary to what you may believe, I admire coach thompson too, but that doesn`t mean I cant  criticize him when i think he`s wrong. i don`t owe any man blind loyalty. what person is in your life that you have never found fault with anything they`ve said or done ???????? that person doesn`t exist !
  PS: to the person that asked, I heard the whole interview.
coach thompson can tell his players anything he likes within the "family" of the team, in the privacy of "their" locker room, but when any coach steps to that microphone, for the sake of team unity, he has to speak as they are all in it together, as one, REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE IS REALLY FEELING

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1068277" timestamp="1317225546"]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=88803.msg1068236#msg1068236 date=1317221219]
As it is in most season's, the only thing I see bringing down WOS, IS WOS, that defense is top notch and the team speed is there.
[/quote]

I agree completely. For the life of me, why 1-3 is a complete surprise to some is beyond me. Anyone with a clue should have known that this was a possibility. Heck, I even posted on another site that it wouldn't surprise me if we wound up 1-4 because I expected Kirbyville to be the typical Kirbyville. We probably should have won every one of those that we lost. We’ve got correctible problems, but I know cornel will get those lined out.

You have to realize, though, that there are some lurking around with an agenda. No matter what happens, they are going to blow it out of proportion. Not even realizing that all they are REALLY doing is hurting the kids by creating dissension. The kids are very keen on what is happening in the community.
[/quote]

Did I miss something or did you guys play the World Champs? Friendswood is currently 2-3 (Lost) and Jasper is 2-3 (WON); the other two teams are good teams but you lost; just sounds like a bunch of excuses.  I can remember many great WOS Teams that would never have blamed the kids, blamed it on a "tough" schedule.......WOS has played much more brutal schedules than what they currently have.

[quote name="hondo1" post="1068728" timestamp="1317267702"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=88803.msg1068250#msg1068250 date=1317222862]
[quote author=hondo1 link=topic=88803.msg1068100#msg1068100 date=1317181731]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote] typical conservative psychosis:
          1. demonize anyone you disagree with
          2. deny facts
          3. wear hypocrisy as a badge of honor
          4. no objectivity
fact 1. having respect for a man has absolutely nothing to do with the rightness, or wrongness of his actions.
fact 2. the issue is not who is the most in love with cornell thompson, but, is it acceptable to publicly criticize high school athletes for their play on the field. as i previously stated, it was you & everyone else on this board who thinks like you, who , when a certain coaches son played QB for WO-S ( whom you all supported) was being criticized, you all said it was wrong, and these were high school kids, and they read these boards, and their feelings might get hurt if they saw that criticism. at that time you supported that player and didnt care for the people doing the criticizing. Now, we have a more egregious situation, it`s not some annonymous person that the players dont know thats publicly criticizing them, but it`s their own coach, but you happen to  rabidly support the person who did the criticizing this time, so now it`s ok to publicly criticize high school athletes( some WO-S senior players)  either it`s ok to publicly critcize high school athletes or not , it cant be both, or based on how you feel about the parties involved.     
definition:  hypocrite 
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.

(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.

in case you`re still wondering why you`re a hypocrit, you can not be on both sides of the same issue. you`re condemed by your own words, you know exactly what player i`m talking about, just as everyone who follows WO-S football does, and you know everything that i`ve said is true. You said it was wrong to criticize that player, what makes the current players any different?????
to your friends who insinuate that someone has an agenda, or is trying to cause dissension, i defer to my previous comment about not having any objectivity. it seems to me that if ANYONE has done anything to cause dissension it`s thompson himself. did anyone pay him, or coerce him to say what he said? NO, is he NOT RESPONSIBLE for what comes out of his mouth? regardless of what you think of me, the players , or thompson, we wouldn`t be having this conversation if he had kept his mouth shut.
contrary to what you may believe, I admire coach thompson too, but that doesn`t mean I cant  criticize him when i think he`s wrong. i don`t owe any man blind loyalty. what person is in your life that you have never found fault with anything they`ve said or done ???????? that person doesn`t exist !
  PS: to the person that asked, I heard the whole interview.
coach thompson can tell his players anything he likes within the "family" of the team, in the privacy of "their" locker room, but when any coach steps to that microphone, for the sake of team unity, he has to speak as they are all in it together, as one, REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE IS REALLY FEELING
[/quote]

I totally agree with you. This is the point I was trying to make,but ofcourse a hypocrite isn't going to admit being one,but everything you have said is the truth. I remember how when the coaches son was messing up people came on here complaining about criticizing a kid, but now all of a sudden it's different. Some of you people slay me. I understand though, it must be hard when someone puts a mirror in front of your face and you see the ugly truth. A decent person will look at what they are being shown and try and change it, not defend their hypocrisy.

[quote name="Paratrooper" post="1068736" timestamp="1317268505"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=88803.msg1068277#msg1068277 date=1317225546]
[quote author=football04 link=topic=88803.msg1068236#msg1068236 date=1317221219]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did I miss something or did you guys play the World Champs? Friendswood is currently 2-3 (Lost) and Jasper is 2-3 (WON); the other two teams are good teams but you lost; just sounds like a bunch of excuses.  I can remember many great WOS Teams that would never have blamed the kids, blamed it on a "tough" schedule.......WOS has played much more brutal schedules than what they currently have.
[/quote]

Paratrooper 
View Profile 
View Forum Posts 
Private Message 
View Blog Entries 
View Articles 
Add as Contact 
All-District

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Sep 2005
Location Fayetteville, NC/orginally BC, Texas
Posts 1,395 
Originally Posted by WOS1 
regaleagle, you are more right than you realize. As I said before, this has been a common theme with this team and a "not so good" trend we are setting. But, we also have played some good competition. Hopefully, these tough losses will become wins soon.

Originally Posted by Paratrooper
WOS1 you guys will be good. You have Kville, HF, and OF coming up. [b][i]I do agree with you; WOS has played a tough schedule.[/i][/b] It might really do them some good to play a little less stiffer competition.

Paratrooper, are you bi-polar or do you regularly talk out of both sides of your neck? Aren't you the same "Paratrooper" that is on the 3A board and are you not the same person that posted this above? Looks like even you REALLY know we have played a tough schedule, looks like you are just here trying to push buttons... busted on the contradiction there pal. ;)

[quote name="hipster" post="1068941" timestamp="1317317598"]
I heard there is two ways you win with seniors, either with them or without them!  An old athletic saying.  This thread needs to die
[/quote]

I agree. People are starting to get to long winded. I'm having to read hondo1's post in shifts because I can't pay attention to it long enough to read it all at one time... lol

[quote name="Majestyk" post="1068832" timestamp="1317305455"]
Hondo, you talk like a man with a wooden neck.  I started reading your post but didn't finish.
[/quote]
a wooden neck huh?? i suppose you communicate with inanimate objects all the time? im not suprised you didn`t finish reading my post  :)

[quote name="football04" post="1068840" timestamp="1317306392"]
Hondo, while I agree with your thoughts on Coach Thompson, why would you bring politics into this conversation, I for 1, think your "conservative psychosis" sounds more like liberal BS to me, but I'll leave at that since this is a sports forum.
[/quote] i never mentioned anything about politics, i`m talking about a frame of mind, a way of thinking, and acting. i don`t care about your politics, just about you being consistent and honest when you "try" to argue a point.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1068899" timestamp="1317314271"]
[quote author=Paratrooper link=topic=88803.msg1068736#msg1068736 date=1317268505]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=88803.msg1068277#msg1068277 date=1317225546]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Paratrooper 
View Profile 
View Forum Posts 
Private Message 
View Blog Entries 
View Articles 
Add as Contact 
All-District

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Sep 2005
Location Fayetteville, NC/orginally BC, Texas
Posts 1,395 
Originally Posted by WOS1 
regaleagle, you are more right than you realize. As I said before, this has been a common theme with this team and a "not so good" trend we are setting. But, we also have played some good competition. Hopefully, these tough losses will become wins soon.

Originally Posted by Paratrooper
WOS1 you guys will be good. You have Kville, HF, and OF coming up. [b][i]I do agree with you; WOS has played a tough schedule.[/i][/b] It might really do them some good to play a little less stiffer competition.

Paratrooper, are you bi-polar or do you regularly talk out of both sides of your neck? Aren't you the same "Paratrooper" that is on the 3A board and are you not the same person that posted this above? Looks like even you REALLY know we have played a tough schedule, looks like you are just here trying to push buttons... busted on the contradiction there pal. ;)
[/quote]

I do think you guys have played a somewhat tough schedule but your acting like you played the Superbowl champs.  Simply stop make excuses.  You have a good team; you got beat by better teams and move on.  You guys are blaming kids over there; global warming and any other thing you can come up with. 

Hondo, you are wrong. You have equated singling out a specific player with criticizing a group of players. They are not the same thing. It is not hypocrisy if there is a substantial qualitative difference in the comparison. Give it up.

P.S. It is not a question of us worshiping Coach T. Some of us are just painfully aware of his importance to the program. Some of us want Toby to come back for the same reasons. There is something more than just rhetoric to the phrase "Mustang Football." If Coach T leaves without a worthy homegrown replacement, that program will die. The best thing that could have happened would have been for Toby to stay as OC til he could take the reigns from Coach T. Hopefully he will come back so that the legacy can live on.

[quote name="Judex" post="1069372" timestamp="1317352510"]
Hondo, you are wrong. You have equated singling out a specific player with criticizing a group of players. They are not the same thing. It is not hypocrisy if there is a substantial qualitative difference in the comparison. Give it up.

P.S. It is not a question of us worshiping Coach T. Some of us are just painfully aware of his importance to the program. Some of us want Toby to come back for the same reasons. There is something more than just rhetoric to the phrase "Mustang Football." If Coach T leaves without a worthy homegrown replacement, that program will die. The best thing that could have happened would have been for Toby to stay as OC til he could take the reigns from Coach T. Hopefully he will come back so that the legacy can live on.
[/quote]please, Mr. JUDEX, and anyone else who wants to say anything, stick to facts and relevance PLEASE!!!!!
NOW, whenever you`re trying to determine the validity of an action it never has anything to do with the number of people involved, whether it`s the person comitting the act or the person that the act is comitted to! I`ll make it real simple for you so you can GET the point!
EXample 1. The UIL has determined that it is against the rules to play academically ineligible players, players that don`t live in the proper school zone etc... in the early 90`s WO-S had ONE player determined to be academically ineligible and had to forfeit several games and was disqualified for the playoffs, even though they would have been districts champs. that involved one player!
Example 2. a few years ago Katy was one or two games away from playing for the state championship, a parent fed the whole team, the UIL determined that was a violation and they were kicked out of the playoffs.
here is the point, and it doesn`t matter if it`s an individual, an organization, or what. IF IT`S WRONG TO DO SOMETHING, THEN IT`S WRONG TO DO IT, WHETHER IT`S DONE TO ONE PERSON OR A MILLION PEOPLE. whether you`re talking about how we treat each other in the community (manners, etiquette etc...) or following the rules of some governmental agency. the number of people involved is IRRELEVANT!!!!
here`s something i think we all can agree on:for example it would be wrong to put an innocent man to death, because it`s wrong, not because of how many peolple were involved. FOLLOWING YOUR LOGIC, ONE PLAYER vs SEVERAL PLAYERS it would be ok to put one innocent man to death and it would only be wrong if several were put tp death, WHICH IS PATENTLY RIDICULOUS
to your point about having a "home grown" coach be integral to the success of wo-s football: Steve Mccarty started that program, he had never coached in the district, neither had Dan Hooks. the community is the key to the success of wo-s football, the parents, along with the kids develop a passion to play football, and to play for wo-s long before they ever reach the seventh grade and they will play for whoever is the coach. as long as there is a high school in orange there will be a successful football program, where the coach is from has nothing to do with how good of a coach he is. Orange texas had a proud history of producing great high school football players who went on to play professional football, long before Dan Hooks & Cornell thompson showed up and it`l continue after they`re gone. LEARN YOUR HISTORY BROTHER, and please stop being willfully ignorant, because it is hypocritical

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder