Dayton vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/THE HILL WINS 31-24!!!!!!!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take my crow raw. All I can say is the hill came out tonight and punched us right in the mouth. Great ball game by both teams, but I don't mind telling you that the hill is for real. Dayton probally needed this loss to start a fire under their butt and the eagles handed it to them. Congrats BH, you guys got yourself a heck of a team.

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1064281" timestamp="1316832369"]
Great game BH Im now 21 for 21 in my predictions,now Huffman needs to beat Liberty 8) and Ill be 22 of 22.All you igmos that said Im crazy and was just lucky need to listen to me!!
[/quote]

Looks like your 22/22...good job dude!!!  8)

Great game tonight.  I am guesssing some of those Broncos may be a little sore tomorrow.  BH, stop with the turnovers and your defense may just carry you a few rounds.  How about that defense?????? 

Man, what's still bad is I accidentally took Dayton in my pick-em and did not get to change it before I left to watch the game.

Another win, no big deal...who is next up?  ;D

just kidding...outstanding game and impressed BH won in spite of some dumb turnovers (one of which the runner was definitely DOWN though).  Gage keeps some big time plays in his back pocket and plays them at great times - at least 3 tonight including the TD pass and the winning TD call.  Have to question Daytons play calling at critical points especially 4th and 4 and call a wildcat direct snap to Fowler 8 yds deep when your passing game had been effective all night ????????

Oh, and a shout out to SOME NED fans.  Dayton player slung our QB to the ground like an MMA move couple of yards out of bounds and we arent saying he should be sent to prison.  Its an emotional game, understand that.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1064525" timestamp="1316835322"]
Congrats bh you won in the only thing your good at our girls vb won bet that really hurts. Lol. By the way that was our jv we have 15 starters coming back so enjoy this while u can.
[/quote]

No sweat, that was our girls volleyball team that played your varsity football team tonight..... ;D ;D ;D  Guess Crosby is in for a shock!!!

Congrats bh you won in the only thing your good at our girls vb won bet that really hurts. Lol. By the way that was our jv we have 15 starters coming back so enjoy this while u can.
[/quote]

See ya next year CHUMP ;D And you guys are right other sports don't matter 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1064537" timestamp="1316835662"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88746.msg1064525#msg1064525 date=1316835322]
[/quote]

See ya next year CHUMP ;D And you guys are right other sports don't matter 8)
[/quote]   

Dude, I'll be glad when you get a Lee Goose on here because that Bronco is still UGLY!!!! :P

Congrats to the Hill. I still think the Broncos are a much better team than we saw tonight. I guess we will see when it comes playoff time but I dont see us loosing again in district. The Eagles are much improved over last year but we still have all season to go. This game tonight is like winning the super bowl for the Eagles and enjoy it while you can. It has been a long time since you have been able to enjoy this. Once again, congrats Eagles........

[/quote]We also win the District Championship in track every year, girls and boys. Not bad for those slow eagles. Out coached ;D outplayed ;D and out scored ;D nuff said. Now better watch out for Crosby little d :D I'm lovin it. Where you at Rollinac? Say something crass!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86