Dayton vs. Barbers Hill Game Thread/THE HILL WINS 31-24!!!!!!!!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh15" post="1064567" timestamp="1316836225"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=88746.msg1064525#msg1064525 date=1316835322]
Congrats bh you won in the only thing your good at our girls vb won bet that really hurts. Lol. By the way that was our jv we have 15 starters coming back so enjoy this while u can.
[/quote]We also win the District Championship in track every year, girls and boys. Not bad for those slow eagles. Out coached ;D outplayed ;D and out scored ;D nuff said. Now better watch out for Crosby little d :D I'm lovin it. Where you at Rollinac? Say something crass!

Crosby gets us much later , besides , they already lost to lee.
[/quote]

[quote name="BIGBRITE" post="1064578" timestamp="1316836469"]
Simply put it Dayton got out coached tonight. :(
[/quote]

I don't know I would say that.  BH shut down the downfield passing game, running game, and made the QB scramble when he needed big yardage.  Other than the wide-out screen passes, not much was working consistently for Dayton.  The crossing routes seems to be there for Dayton, but the kids dropped the ball worrying about those linebackers decapatating them.  It was a good game and the best team won tonight.  Look at the facts, BH lost 4 or 5 turnovers, some inside the 20, and still beat Dayton.  If BH has zero turnovers, this is a BH blow-out.     

[quote name="FOOTBALLFEVER99" post="1064623" timestamp="1316837224"]
Nice win by BH.. I predicted BH 24 Dayton 17...Shoud have given them each one more TD,,,BH willl definitely make a [b]little[/b] noise in the playoffs..Offense can move the ball and defense is solid..Nice job by the kids and BH coaching staff.
[/quote]

Little noise is right...  Guess who's lined up to to play Brenham in the 2nd round now!  ;)

Great job, Eagles!!  So proud to be "Backing the Blue".  Dayton, you have a very good team.  I was glad to see a clean, hard-fought game from both sides.  I agree with many of the posters tonight.......our boys and coaches EARNED this win.  Way to go Coach Gage and Staff.  Boys, you made us proud tonight.

By the way......[color=blue][size=36pt]THE HILL IS FOR REAL!![/size][/color]

Holy Cow! What a game. That reminded me of a prize fight. One haymaker after another from both sides. There will be time to get into smack talking later. With the game on the line Dayton played like the champion they are refusing to quit, delivering big hits to create T/Os. Hats off to the Eagles for taking it to the Broncs. Great game and some great calls by the BH coaching staff. Man what a game.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1064686" timestamp="1316839335"]
All things being said about your coach the one thing I do like is the deep intensity he instills in your players !  They were tenacious and brought the wood to my Bronco's !  I hope we learned something from this game . Go Luck to BH in the playoffs !
[/quote]
I have no idea why there have been ANY negative quotes about Ronnie Gage.  He is a man with a tremendous amount of integrity and passion for the game of football.  He has coached [u][b]TWO[/b][/u] 5A State Champion Football Teams while at Lewisville ISD in the 1990's, and he is in the Texas Coach's Hall of Fame.  If you talk to anyone in the Dallas area where he coached for more than 30 years, you will not hear ONE negative word from anyone.  He loves the kids he coaches and is committed to teaching them more than just how to play the game of football.  He is teaching them to be good men.  He expects his staff to show the same level of dedication that he expects of his team.  He loves his family and is a strong Christian man.  I challenge ANYONE who wants to call him classless again.

[quote name="TrueBlue" post="1064714" timestamp="1316840702"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=88746.msg1064686#msg1064686 date=1316839335]
All things being said about your coach the one thing I do like is the deep intensity he instills in your players !  They were tenacious and brought the wood to my Bronco's !  I hope we learned something from this game . Go Luck to BH in the playoffs !
[/quote]
I have no idea why there have been ANY negative quotes about Ronnie Gage.  He is a man with a tremendous amount of integrity and passion for the game of football.  He has coached [u][b]TWO[/b][/u] 5A State Champion Football Teams while at Lewisville ISD in the 1990's, and he is in the Texas Coach's Hall of Fame.  If you talk to anyone in the Dallas area where he coached for more than 30 years, you will not hear ONE negative word from anyone.  He loves the kids he coaches and is committed to teaching them more than just how to play the game of football.  He is teaching them to be good men.  He expects his staff to show the same level of dedication that he expects of his team.  He loves his family and is a strong Christian man.  I challenge ANYONE who wants to call him classless again.
[/quote]You are right on. Looking to hear more from you :)

BH definitely came out swinging, some good ole smash mouth football.  Dayton on the other hand, WTH guys what happened to wrapping up when you tackle.  Take lesson from BH, they layed the hat on the Broncs last night.  Good Job Eagles!!!

Still love my Broncos!  Maybe that will wake us up!!

[quote name="BH1985" post="1064668" timestamp="1316838288"]
Probably the best High School football game I've watched in a long time. The Dayton posters have class...good luck to the Broncos the rest of the year.
[/quote]

You are right about the Bronco posters, they have shown a ton of respect. There is definitely no quit in that team. I did not feel comfortable until that clock was showing 00:00 . Now if we can string together a run like they have had the last several years it would really be special. Maybe we have the makings of a true rivalry now. Good luck the rest of the year Broncos!

I have to say great game Barbers Hill. I think that our play calling in Dayton fell apart (besides our previously stated Swiss-Cheese Defense). Coach Gage from Barbers Hill called the right plays at the right times and benefitted greatly from them. I don't know what was up with the Broncos, but BH put the wood to us straight up. So great job Coach Gage on a fantastic win over Dayton!

Maybe this will open the eyes of our players and set a fire under them.

Ok now that I have slept and woke up.. Dayton still lost to BH.... That was a great game.... Bh your defense is AWEsome..... If I were to have any complaints.. it would be that old man ref on the field. Coach Hancock was trying to tell him something and he didn't wanna hear it... He(The Ref) walked off mumbling "ah be quite, get outta here" Congrats to yall.. you definitely earned it. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder