Preseason All Southeast Texas Team Nominations

MIF04

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

DON'T OVERLOOK CODY HUSSEY-CATCHER FROM LUMBERTON.

2ND TEAM ALL-DIST. LAST YEAR AS A SOPH. WILL HAVE A BETTER SEASON THIS YEAR SINCE HE DIDN'T WASTE TIME ON BASKETBALL.HERE HE IS WORKING HARD.

I hope this site does not ignore Dayton like it did in football.

Is Dayton in a Golden Triangle district now? I haven't heard anything about them in a couple of years.

Get real JS. Dayton has been covered very well, especially considering the limited number of Dayton people on these boards.

Is Dayton in a Golden Triangle district now? I haven't heard anything about them in a couple of years.

Get real JS. Dayton has been covered very well' date=' especially considering the limited number of Dayton people on these boards.[/quote']

I am as real as real can get. Two months before football season Dayton was practically ignored by this site and virtually the entire GT media. Remeber we were coming into a REAL district and would be SCHOOLED--It was not until a couple of blowouts that well maybe Dayton would be able to compete. Well here it is a couple of months before baseball season

and once again I hope Dayton baseball is not ignored--we will compete.

....... Two months before football season Dayton was practically ignored by this site and virtually the entire GT media. .....

Gee, the Golden Triangle media didn't put a lot of time in on a high school team that is not from the Golden Triangle. Go figure. They also did not spend any time on LaMarque so I guess we slighted them also.

I wonder how much time the media around Dayton and Liberty spent on Nederland and WO-S?

Dayton won the district so I guess you believe that they should be the talk of the town around Beaumont. Well it isn't going to happen, sorry. If Nederland wins district next year, I am not going to be shocked if the Bulldogs are not the talk of the town in Dayton. If Dayton has a bulletin board, I doubt they will be flapping ;their gums (or keyboards) about the GT next year.

Gee' date=' the Golden Triangle media didn't put a lot of time in on a high school team that is not from the Golden Triangle. Go figure. They also did not spend any time on LaMarque so I guess we slighted them also.

I wonder how much time the media around Dayton and Liberty spent on Nederland and WO-S?

Dayton won the district so I guess you believe that they should be the talk of the town around Beaumont. Well it isn't going to happen, sorry. If Nederland wins district next year, I am not going to be shocked if the Bulldogs are not the talk of the town in Dayton. If Dayton has a bulletin board, I doubt they will be flapping ;their gums (or keyboards) about the GT next year.[/quote']The last time I checked this was a SETX site---unless I am wrong Dayton is in SETX--and yes Nederland football was and is a very big topic here in the community and in the local paper.

C Campbell (BH) can hit for power and average. He had grand-slams on consecutives week-end this fall, first at U of H and then at McNeese. He also received high marks for his work "handling" the flamethrowers, Dempsey and Cervenka (Baytown Sterling). I'd put Campbell up against any catcher, especially when you add on speed, quickness and pop-time.

Guest Orangeboy

y does nobody at this sight recognize the players from HJ. no 1 ever recognizes us even though they r gonna win district!!!!!!

Dooty, you need to get real son, You are in a district that has 3 baseball powers. Silsbee, BC, and Jasper. You better get used to a 4th place finish at best. The Hawks could knock off 1 of the three at any point this year, but overall, they just cant hack it son!!!!

Thus sayeth ORANGEBOY.

Dooty' date=' you need to get real son, You are in a district that has 3 baseball powers. Silsbee, BC, and Jasper. You better get used to a 4th place finish at best. The Hawks could knock off 1 of the three at any point this year, but overall, they just cant hack it son!!!!

Thus sayeth ORANGEBOY.[/quote']

Yeah, Orangeboy has spoken. You know it's getting close to baseball season when the Orangeboy starts talking. Gotta Love It!!!

Carnahan from PNG - sophmore catcher last year stepped up when the Indians needed him and hasn't stopped since. Gained a lot of respect this summer. Has been asked to play on Team USA baseball next summer in the Netherlands (was spotted by the UT of Dallas coach at a showcase at San Jac this fall). Has OSU and quite a few other schools following him. Hit the long ball out of San Jac and out of Blinn this fall. Will be the best catcher in the area (no disrespect to the others' date=' but Carnahan has worked real hard in the off-season and has the stats from the fall to prove it.)[/quote']

all i keep hearin out of PNG is that carnahan wont even be catching this year. he is supposedly playin 1b. soph catcher may be coming up.

Lets not forget the private sector.....

KELLY - Anthony Fazio, Pitcher; All Diustrict, All state as a sophmore last year.

Has Rice interested as well as Sam Houston...throws 89 to 90 with superb pin point controll. no telling what his velocity will be this year, superb ATHLETE....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder