Hemphill vs. Buna Game Thread/Buna wins!

WOSgrad

I Wish I couldve seen this one!  Sounds like it was a thriller. You know, the goal of the players is to win championships, but for those of us watching the game, this is what we come for. You may watch ball games your entire life and not get to see an event as spectacular as this one. No shame to be had by either team. You left it all on the field! Keep your head up hornets!  Good luck to both teams for the remainder of the season.

Buna wins on a last second pass from Clark to Askew to get the win over Hemphill by a score of 64-60.  Lynn Williams was a beast for Buna, while Twine lived up to the hype for the Hornets.  Twine is not only hard to bring down, but he's hard to get a hand on period.  If not for a couple of early fumbles by the Hornets, this game could have gone into the 70's tonight.  Williams runs hard and has really good breakaway speed for a big strong runner for the Coogs.  Hats off to both teams tonight, it was a battle until the very last second.  Keep up the winning ways COUGARS!!

Ill definitely say that i didn't think hemphill would win and i knew the twine kids would do well on offense but I am still shocked at how they ran all over buna and taking a tough loss in the final seconds! Defense needs some more work but those boys are amazing to watch offensively!!! Congrats to both teams for a well fought and hard played game!!!!

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="xstatic23" post="1058881" timestamp="1316238510"]
Ill definitely say that i didn't think hemphill would win and i knew the twine kids would do well on offense but I am still shocked at how they ran all over buna and taking a tough loss in the final seconds! Defense needs some more work but those boys are amazing to watch offensively!!! Congrats to both teams for a well fought and hard played game!!!!
[/quote]

Good game!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin