LCM VS Lumberton 9/23/11

jordibug15

[quote name="Raider42" post="1058277" timestamp="1316207621"]
Can't wait til Friday... Raiders have been in every game this year.  I can't wait for the boys to come out and start district with a win over the Bears on Homecoming.  Keep taking them lightly and you will be surprised.  GO RAIDERS!!!
[/quote]Lumberton does have a good team this year and I highly doubt the Bears are takin them lightly. Everyone knows that any team can beat another in 20-4a.... But I'd hate to ruin yalls homecoming  ;D

LCM 42 LUMBERTON 14

This is a scrappy bear team that is getting better every week and comes in at 3-0.  The offense can score throwing the ball and running the ball and the defense keeps getting better and better each week.  We have a great field goal kicker.    This is a team that can make a run towards the playoffs.

I may eat my words.  I do think this is a good Bear team but they did lose some studs from last season.  I would not be surprised to see them in the playoffs.... I do, however, have a hard time believing that they will beat the Raiders (at home) by 28 points.  Guess we will all have to wait and see!!! Hurry up Friday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder