What small school game should our BmtSoulja attend Friday night?

AggiesAreWe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bruno994" post="1056954" timestamp="1316029585"]
Can't go wrong with Buna, we'll even give you directions to go see the Polka Dot house.  After that stop, run by our BISD Administration office and view the monument celebrating our rich basketball history (11 state titles in boys and girls).  Maybe even a quick meal at Faustos or Cailliers Cajun Snack Shack (if he has gumbo, order it, don't even hesitate).  [b]Aggies Are We might even be able to get you in on a good poker tournament.[/b]
[/quote]

There's some poker playing fools over there in Buna! Love going over there to play.

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1057280" timestamp="1316057400"]
Buna, no doubt. there will be [b]tons of scouts[/b] here and this game will say one of 2 things,either how good Twine is or how good Buna's D is.
[/quote]

I believe you are a bit exaggerated with the "tons of scouts" comment.  ;)

If there is more than 1 college scout in attendance, I would be greatly impressed and a bit surprised.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1057284" timestamp="1316057905"]
[quote author=BunaBoy84 link=topic=88245.msg1057280#msg1057280 date=1316057400]
Buna, no doubt. there will be [b]tons of scouts[/b] here and this game will say one of 2 things,either how good Twine is or how good Buna's D is.
[/quote]

I believe you are a bit exaggerated with the "tons of scouts" comment.  ;)

If there is more than 1 college scout in attendance, I would be greatly impressed and a bit surprised.
[/quote]

Coach Morgan keeps tellin us how everybody wants to see the Twine kid play so much that there will SOMEBODY here watching him go up against a real defence so he keeps hinting that we'll have alot of eyes on us come Friday night.

Coach Morgan keeps tellin us how everybody wants to see the Twine kid play so much that there will SOMEBODY here watching him go up against a real defence so he keeps hinting that we'll have alot of eyes on us come Friday night.

I say the Colmesneil @ Evadale game is the perfect game for Soulja to see. I think he has a little redneck in em already but he needs to really soak up some East Tx. redneck culture.
There's nothing like the smell of the paper mill under the Friday night lights, so put on your biggest belt buckle, drop by the Short Stop near Evadale on your way....pick up a can of smokeless tobacco and enjoy the game, should be a good one, oh and btw since Bob is short for Robert.....just tell them your name is Billy Bob.  ;) ;D ;D 

Lol.. Didnt realize Vidor was that much different from Evadale. Seen plenty of big belt buckles at both places.  ;) ... at West Hardin too for that matter, where I'll be Friday night. I think theres a little redneck in all of us.  ;D  Should be a great game!
If Soulja goes to this one, I say he should go on past the stadium on 105 a couple miles to the stop sign, go in Oiler Country (the store past the blinking light/stop sign on the right) and grab a double meat burger or barbecue baked potato (cause they're awesom!) and head on back up to the game. But make sure ya get there early, unless you wanna walk a little ways across campus, because I'm sure this one will have a crowd and might be standing room only.

[quote name="VPirate" post="1057324" timestamp="1316065417"]
I say the Colmesneil @ Evadale game is the perfect game for Soulja to see. I think he has a little redneck in em already but he needs to really soak up some East Tx. redneck culture.
There's nothing like the smell of the paper mill under the Friday night lights, so put on your biggest belt buckle, drop by the Short Stop near Evadale on your way....pick up a can of smokeless tobacco and enjoy the game, should be a good one, oh and btw since Bob is short for Robert.....just tell them your name is Billy Bob.  ;) ;D ;D
[/quote]A little redneck?  Nah!  Big belt buckle?  Nah.  (owned one as a child only since I was forced to wear one as a child to a rodeo).  Smell of paper mill?  Can't be any worse than the smell of Exxon/Mobil refinery early in the morning in South end Beaumont.  ;D ;D

Chewing tobacco?  Nah.  I tried that once.  Let's just say I was the laughing stock of the job for several months therafter. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1057350" timestamp="1316088705"]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=88245.msg1057324#msg1057324 date=1316065417]
[/quote]A little redneck?  Nah!  Big belt buckle?  Nah.  (owned one as a child only since I was forced to wear one as a child to a rodeo).  Smell of paper mill?  Can't be any worse than the smell of Exxon/Mobil refinery early in the morning in South end Beaumont.  ;D ;D

Chewing tobacco?  Nah.  I tried that once.  Let's just say I was the laughing stock of the job for several months therafter. 
[/quote]

LOL  ;D....... I was just messing with ya Soulja, your a good sport about it, go to the game of your choosing Robert....uh I mean Billybob.  ;)

I didn't read all the previous post but Soulja let me know which game you decide and I'll go too.  The Jags are off so its our only free Friday.  I was originally going to go see Legacy because of my old ties to the school but that game won't even competitive in my opion.  My family is from Kirbyville but Fred graduated last year and they're not ready for Bridge City.  So let me know what you decide as long as I can wear my Jaguar stuff...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder