Nederland vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DATE SCHEDULE LEAGUE GAME RESULT Lamar Consol's Results

Sep. 1, 2006 AT WALLER NO W 35-6

Sep. 8, 2006 AT FORT BEND ELKINS NO W 34-10

Sep. 16, 2006 KATY MAYDE CREEK NO W 42-7

Sep. 22, 2006 AT MONTGOMERY NO W 28-0

Sep. 30, 2006 THE WOODLANDS COLLEGE PARK NO W 54-20

Oct. 13, 2006 AT BAY CITY YES W 57-0

Oct. 20, 2006 KATY SEVEN LAKES YES W 41-0

Oct. 27, 2006 AT ROSENBERG TERRY YES W 39-0

Nov. 3, 2006 RICHMOND FOSTER YES W 62-3

Nov. 10, 2006 AT EL CAMPO YES W 42-33

Nov. 18, 2006 FRIENDSWOOD

Just got back from the game and all I can say is that Mosley and number forty four for Nederland are very good football players. Hopefully you will play on saturday next week so I can watch you guys. Nederland is a very well Coached football team. I watched number forty four from ground level and what a hoss. He is the best lineman I have seen since Eddie Jones from Kilgore last year. Good luck to Nederland and hope you guys go deep into the playoff's.

Hold on just a minute here..

Have any of you actually gone back and looked at LC's schedule.. Yes there are a lot of big names in there but they were big name teams that did not play all that well against decent teams this year.

The only real teams they played were Waller (1st game of the season) Terry, and El Campo.

Bay City and Friendswood did not play well this year and there was no one else on their schedule.

OK, Waller was EARLY in the season so that one does not count.

Terry was beaten 39-0 and they only threw the ball 3 times,, in the WHOLE GAME!

El Campo outplayed them bigtime in everyway, but they fumbled the ball twice that resulted in returns for TD's.

Lamar Consolidated is pretty 1 dimensional, they dont throw the ball much at all and good teams have beaten themselves with not interceptions, but FUMBLES..

Their strengths are their running game and their pass defense. And El Campo proved that they are not a lights out defense against a decent running or passing game.

I think this team may be just a little over rated. Good yes, but not Goliath. I think they are very beatable, I dont think they are as good as Dayton was by any scope.

People were saying we were going to get blown out by Galena Park and we put a whoopin on them uh....what was the score? ...48-7-Nederland?! Yeah. Sounds like we are pretty good too. Lamar Consolidated or however you spell that is a good team too. So what? :x We will run it down there thoats and show them what Bulldog Football is all about. If they can stop Micha and Little Bass...they'll win. If they can't...who are we playing in the 3rd round? GO DOGS! PLAY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! FANS, COME EARLY STAY LATE AND BE LOOOUUUD!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder