Nederland vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions?

KFDM COOP

No prediction from me!! Football is proven every Friday night as it will this Friday. I can't quite figure out why some teams are up and down and this year Nederland has done that. I have watched the Dogs in two games this year Lamarque and GP and both of those performances were outstanding!! But Then Ned gets beat by Vidor and destroyed by Central????? BH barley squeeks out a win against GP then Nederland beats them by 40. BC hangs 64 on Nederland then barley gets by BH?????? Point is there is no use compairing teams at this point. On Paper LC will dominate, but if Nederland comes to play they have the tools to pull the upset!!

Goodluck Ned!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you were still fuming about Nederland in the playoffs' date=' but at any rate its nice to see you around, it got kinda boring...[/quote']why would I be fuming?

We had a good year we was in every game except Dayton until the last minutes.

I am proud to be a piratefan and was proud of the way the kids played.

They could have easily gave up several times but they didnt.

I am glad to see 22-4a doing well in the playoffs.But every week gets tough ,and this week will decide who is the contenders or pretenders.

I will be attending a game this week just not sure what one.

No prediction from me!! Football is proven every Friday night as it will this Friday. I can't quite figure out why some teams are up and down and this year Nederland has done that. I have watched the Dogs in two games this year Lamarque and GP and both of those performances were outstanding!! But Then Ned gets beat by Vidor and destroyed by Central????? BH barley squeeks out a win against GP then Nederland beats them by 40. BC hangs 64 on Nederland then barley gets by BH?????? Point is there is no use compairing teams at this point. On Paper LC will dominate' date=' but if Nederland comes to play they have the tools to pull the upset!!

Goodluck Ned![/quote']

A great example of why you cannot compare scores.

LC Mustangs 49

Ned 21

D.J Smallwood 85 134 3 1527 12

Alex Moshier 87 184 10 1350 12

They don't seem too 1 deminsional to me considering they passed for more yards than big ned. Say what you want about comparing games. Waller was held to 6 points while y'all lost in a shootout.

I'll stick with my prediction that no area team advances past the 2nd round except for WO-S and Newton.......

BTW, you MC folk are the laughing stock on TexasPreps.com.......

LC Mustangs 49

Ned 21

They don't seem too 1 deminsional to me considering they passed for more yards than big ned. Say what you want about comparing games. Waller was held to 6 points while y'all lost in a shootout.

I'll stick with my prediction that no area team advances past the 2nd round except for WO-S and Newton.......

BTW' date=' you MC folk are the laughing stock on TexasPreps.com.......[/quote']why are they the laughing stock??

I guess simple things for simple minds.

In the last 8 years, Nederland has been to at least the quarterfinals 4 times. They have been in the playoffs 11 years in a row and 10 years they have won at least bi-district. Five years ago PN-G was in the finals. Nederland and PN-G always have about three times the fan support of any of those teams. With all those people laughing, I wonder how their teams are doing and where their fan support is? Maybe that is why they have no fan support, they are all glued to their computers laughing. Again, simple things for simple minds.

What's MC?

Mid-County. Collectively it is the cities of Nederland, Port Neches and Groves with the two high schools being Nederland HS and PN-G HS.

They are just often lumped into one community and/or school in conversations, usually by someone from Port Arthur or Beaumont.

I guess simple things for simple minds.

In the last 8 years, Nederland has been to at least the quarterfinals 4 times. They have been in the playoffs 11 years in a row and 10 years they have won at least bi-district. Five years ago PN-G was in the finals. Nederland and PN-G always have about three times the fan support of any of those teams. With all those people laughing, I wonder how their teams are doing and where their fan support is? Maybe that is why they have no fan support, they are all glued to their computers laughing. Again, simple things for simple minds.

Those simple minds as you refer to them as just happen to be LaMarque fans who are laughing at some of those 'prediction' on the LC/Ned game.....

LaMarque has a reason to brag as they can back it up. If they are the only people posting on txprepxtra then I guess you are correct. Not many other teams in the Houston area have much room to talk.

Jealousy usually comes out in strange forms. Makes you wonder why someone from Port Arthur would worry about someone from LaMarque laughing at some posters from Nederland. Why not follow those great Port Arthur teams that have been all the rage lately. Your Mid-County envy is easy to see through.

Not nor I will never be envious of anybody nor anything that MC produces. You have me all messed up.

And I was mistaken. They were laughing of all that fake support you all are giving to Central. Trust me, they don't need it.....

LC Mustangs 49

Ned 21

BTW' date=' you MC folk are the laughing stock on TexasPreps.com.......[/quote']

Get a grip dude, have you seen how often Nederland throws this season??? Do some research and think before you open your mouth.. Nederland runs the ball probably 70-75% of the time... Other teams SHOULD have more passing yards than Nederland...

Get a grip dude, have you seen how often Nederland throws this season??? Do some research and think before you open your mouth.. Nederland runs the ball probably 70-75% of the time... Other teams SHOULD have more passing yards than Nederland

My grip is firm and if my math is right, Moiser has 50 more pass attempts than the LC qb. Anyway, LC plays defense on a consistant basis. Ned fans will find out saturday....

Not nor I will never be envious of anybody nor anything that MC produces. You have me all messed up.

And I was mistaken. They were laughing of all that fake support you all are giving to Central. Trust me' date=' they don't need it.....[/quote']

Actually, he simply asked what a guy from Port Arthur cares about LM people ragging on MC folks. What a vicious circle. I work with people from Central. I have their back and they have mine. Only a certain few like yourself like to stir the pot.

How many LC games have you seen 85?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder