Nederland vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its clear that LC's QB has 50 fewer pass attempts and more yards than Moshier... My point is, your claim that they arent one dimensional just because he has more yards than Moshier is ignorant... Moshier isnt running an offense that is meant to march down the field completing 15-25 yard passes... Its all about running the ball and 5-10 yard routes...

Lamar High beat Brenham

LaMarque lost to Pearland

Both quality 5A programs.

And speaking of which, Taylor, College Park, and Elkins are all 5A programs with CP making it to the playoffs. This is LC's 2nd year of being 11-0 losing to Yates last year.

Lamar High beat Brenham

LaMarque lost to Pearland

Both quality 5A programs.

And speaking of which' date=' Taylor, College Park, and Elkins are all 5A programs with CP making it to the playoffs. This is LC's 2nd year of being 11-0 losing to Yates last year.[/quote']

Hey Sfa85 what up? I question how good they were last year bc Yates was beaten badly by Marshall. By looking at their schedule they do have some holes and it is my opinion they should not be ranked number two statewide. You really think they could play with HP, Stephenville sp, or Texas High? I actually think that Whitehouse, Hallsville or Marshall could take them out this year. Polly should not say that but what do I know this is my first year of watching this level of competition.

Well maybe they can run with the HP's of the world, maybe not. All told, they have a salty bunch and at least at the skilled positions of offense, they're young. Yates being beaten by the latest big thing in Fort Bend, Marshall, isn't necessarily a bad thing......

My grip is firm and if my math is right' date=' Moiser has 50 more pass attempts than the LC qb. Anyway, LC plays defense on a consistant basis. Ned fans will find out saturday....[/quote']

El Campo ran for 316 yards on LC.

Woodlands CP ran for 213.

Waller ran for 242.

Montgomery passed for almost 200.

I think he was being sarcastic. Nederland never backs down or lays down like some teams I have seen..

Men we have a war to win and we are coming out in force to support you. Many from the west side are coming out in droves cheer the Dogs on. Catch you guys later have to go workout in Kingwood and get them ready for their meeting with Hightower.

WOS, NEDERLAND, AND KINGWOOD ROCK :lol:

i dont no anything about lamar consolidated except they are undefeted right .i think i read that them boys been blowing out teams to son. i still think michael mosely will run wild it will just be if the nederland can stop lamar consolidated enough to win that game.where are them boys playing because i may have to go see them this weekend son.

LC Mustangs 49

Ned 21

D.J Smallwood 85 134 3 1527 12

Alex Moshier 87 184 10 1350 12

They don't seem too 1 deminsional to me considering they passed for more yards than big ned. Say what you want about comparing games. Waller was held to 6 points while y'all lost in a shootout.

I'll stick with my prediction that no area team advances past the 2nd round except for WO-S and Newton.......

BTW' date=' you MC folk are the laughing stock on TexasPreps.com.......[/quote']

Titans are sitting home this week aren't they?

Do your homework on LC.. Theres more to it than just final scores, its WHO you are scoring on and how good they are or are not. I know the Houston area and Nederland haters want us to believe LC is unbeatable because it makes them ALL look stronger. I know what the LC scores say. I'm not taking anything away from LC, I know they are obviously a good team, I suspect probably about like Dayton but not quite as good on defense.

I really think that they are going to find themselves in a battle for their lives come Saturday night if the same Dogs show up that showed up this past weekend. It could go either way depending on who shows up ready to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder