Nederland vs. Lamar Consolidated Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited to see this Rodgers kid play for LC.. He is only a junior and Friendswood's coach says he is the best back he has seen in his 25 yrs. of coaching. Neumann compared him to a cross between Barry Sanders and Reggie Bush. I hope we can at least contain him, otherwise it will be a long night.

There are 229 teams in 4A in Texas. This weekend 181 of them have finished their seasons. Nederland is not one of those teams. It is better to be in the fight and be an underdog than to be a member of the 181 teams that are sitting at home and posting messages about the teams left in the playoffs.

Do your homework on LC.. Theres more to it than just final scores, its WHO you are scoring on and how good they are or are not. I know the Houston area and Nederland haters want us to believe LC is unbeatable because it makes them ALL look stronger. I know what the LC scores say. I'm not taking anything away from LC, I know they are obviously a good team, I suspect probably about like Dayton but not quite as good on defense.

I really think that they are going to find themselves in a battle for their lives come Saturday night if the same Dogs show up that showed up this past weekend. It could go either way depending on who shows up ready to play.

NostraDumbArse strikes yet again.....

Did you do your homework on LC while Q Rodgers and Co were up 28-6@half??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder