Buna @ Hamshire-Fannett predictions

BunaBoy84

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1050217" timestamp="1315272386"]
Steeler kids are a joke haha
[/quote]

"Kids" are the ones who play the game. NOT the fans and NOT the parents. The "kids" play the games. No "kid" who gets out there in that heat and practices twice a day is a joke. They work their hearts out trying to win games for their school. No matter what school that may be, they all deserve credit for the hard work that they put in.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if it was or wasn't second team or who won it's a scrimmage. Deweyville is a joke. Every year they talk smack, then take their annual beating from buna. Go play your Sabine pass's and chester's  and then start practicing for basketball around week 6.

Good luck to the cougs this week. Hf always has some talent and seemed to be improved this year. Could get interesting  :o

[quote name="HORNSFAN86" post="1050586" timestamp="1315327001"]
HF held a really good Panthers squad to 21, I say they do it again this week. With some much needed help from the offense I think HF bounces back in this one:

HORNS: 27
COOGS: 21
[/quote]

I feel like the offense will be back this week, and the defense

[quote name="Cougar4Life" post="1050575" timestamp="1315326352"]
Who cares if it was or wasn't second team or who won it's a scrimmage. Deweyville is a joke. Every year they talk smack, then take their annual beating from buna. Go play your Sabine pass's and chester's  and then start practicing for basketball around week 6.

Good luck to the cougs this week. Hf always has some talent and seemed to be improved this year. Could get interesting  :o
[/quote]

Very nice post.  :D

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1050379" timestamp="1315310374"]
I was referring to the post they put so take the time and READ don't just post!
[/quote]

Yes I know what you were referring to. I stand by my post. All the trash talk between the adult fans of different schools doesn't bother me. Some of it is even funny, but when you (as an adult) know that you are posting to or about a HS student, I think you should dial it down some. Maybe that's just me though.

[quote name="FBfan" post="1051103" timestamp="1315368261"]
[quote author=DPFAN link=topic=87709.msg1050379#msg1050379 date=1315310374]
[/quote]

Yes I know what you were referring to. I stand by my post. All the trash talk between the adult fans of different schools doesn't bother me. Some of it is even funny, but when you (as an adult) know that you are posting to or about a HS student, I think you should dial it down some. Maybe that's just me though.
[/quote]
DPFan is NOT an adult, chill out and breathe, goodness.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1051162" timestamp="1315394846"]
[quote author=FBfan link=topic=87709.msg1051103#msg1051103 date=1315368261]
[quote author=DPFAN link=topic=87709.msg1050379#msg1050379 date=1315310374]
[/quote]

[/quote]
DPFan is NOT an adult, chill out and breathe, goodness.
[/quote]

Ya know, I kind of figured that out around the time that his/her response to a poster was: "you are DUMB"

[quote name="utfan06" post="1050684" timestamp="1315332112"]
Different style of offense from Buna... Anahuac will be more speedy attack while Buna will have smash mouth run you over rushing attack
[/quote]Anahuac does both and they can pass the ball pretty effectively. I am telling you the Panthers are the real deal, 2A better prepare for them, as they are going to make some noise.
I can just imagine if they had their stud running back healthy, they would really be awesome.

Let's get back on subject.
The Horns have shown glimpses of speed and a passing game. If they can get the air attack working
there is a chance for them to stay in any game they play this year. Also, if Bell gets loose, he can out run
almost anybody to the end zone.
Picking HF in a close one. HF-24, Buna-20
Good luck to both teams.

[quote name="bigsoftballfan" post="1052017" timestamp="1315508535"]
How many times has Evadale beat Dewyville? How many times has Evadale beat Buna?
[/quote]
Not sure how many times Evadale and Buna have met in football or even baseball for that matter.  Probably not too many due to Buna being 3A for such a long time. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder