PREDICTIONS FOR RAIDERS 07-08

Lumberton fans need to stop their gum bumping until AFTER THEIR FIRST DECENT SEASON! Not before their first game' date=' or after their first major scrimmage win! Go 7-3, then talk about how good you are! [b']Can't win games without a Defense!

I don't know, Nederland did.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Football

I'm just glad WOS got to play Dayton, at least we had one team in this area play like we are capable of. I hope PNG, Nederland, Vidor and Ozen get their acts together next year. I'd also like to see LC-M keep improving. Sorry Lumberton, every district needs a doormat!

my source said that if he would have listen to the coach he would have been even better

too funny! your source! what is this watergate? :roll:

i agree, he could have played better. so would coach C, your source, the one you played for big when you went to kelly. If the coach thought his son gave the raiders the best chance to win then he would have played him and not #7. They both had good seasons at thier respective positions but not good enough to have a winning season or carry the team to the playoffs.

We'll be better next year but will miss a few key seniors!

Go Raiders!

who ever LUMBERTON RAIDERS is needs to stop runnin their mouth!! Lumberton will be good next year but some of the other teams in the district are gonna be just as good "DAYTON" and i dont know how "the scoop" can talk crap on the quaterback when he was the second in passin yards and i think first in completion percentage ya we may not have done as good as we would of liked to but 4-6 is better than what it has been recently with only 5 starters leavin for lumberton i do not see anything less than 7-3 and a playoff spot for the first time in lumberton history and if you dont think the quaterback is good than you better watch out cause he is only going to get better just like he has been doin since his sopohmore year

"If ands or buts were candies or nuts' date=' it would be Christmas year round".

The season is over, let's hibernate over the winter on the subject of Lumberton Raider Football. Ya'll need to worry about basketball or baseball or maybe even the newest and greatest sport alive today. UNDERWATER BASKET WEAVING!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Cheer Up, Stunners it will get better, surely. :D

Lumberton will be good next year but some of the other teams in the district are gonna be just as good "DAYTON" and i dont know how "the scoop" can talk crap on the quaterback when he was the second in passin yards and i think first in completion percentage ya we may not have done as good as we would of liked to but 4-6 is better than what it has been recently with only 5 starters leavin for lumberton i do not see anything less than 7-3 and a playoff spot for the first time in lumberton history and if you dont think the quaterback is good than you better watch out cause he is only going to get better just like he has been doin since his sopohmore year

We might be the winner in the longest sentence on setxsports.com.

Guest bleed orange

The people of Lumberton need to quit worrying about their football team and support their girls basketball team. They are the only ones winning right now. At the game with Orangefield they maybe had 25 fans. Thats ashame for a program that is pretty good. Don't support just football, but every sport even the girls. Believe me the girls compete just as hard as the boys do.

I'd have high expections, I think the JV went 8-1 this season. Couple that with this years group that didn't lose a game from 7th grade until this year (guess the law of averages worked itself) and your staring at the District 22-4A Favorite and quite possibly the #1 team in the "Greater Houston Area"

I'd have high expections, I think the JV went 8-1 this season. Couple that with this years group that didn't lose a game from 7th grade until this year (guess the law of averages worked itself) and your staring at the District 22-4A Favorite and quite possible the #1 team in the "Greater Houston Area"

Without a doubt......friday.gif

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder