HJ vs Cleveland

BADSANTA

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="972856" timestamp="1298693585"]
Since Silsbee is home Badsanta will all out support HJ. Hawks please beat the Heck out of Cleveland and put 21-3A back in state! Good luck Hawks.
[/quote]

I will be happy with squeaking out a win vs. Cleveland - I'm thinking the odds may be catching up with us. 

[quote name="bmrm" post="972859" timestamp="1298693911"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=80948.msg972856#msg972856 date=1298693585]
Since Silsbee is home Badsanta will all out support HJ. Hawks please beat the Heck out of Cleveland and put 21-3A back in state! Good luck Hawks.
[/quote]

I will be happy with squeaking out a win vs. Cleveland - I'm thinking the odds may be catching up with us. 
[/quote]

Win by 20, win by 1-it doesn't matter. Just advance baby!!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="972856" timestamp="1298693585"]
[/quote]

Well I hope this isn't the "Kiss of Death" for you, HJ!!!

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="973048" timestamp="1298731446"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
:D :D :D  We would have to accept him as a follower first Voice!!!!

dang chrissy chringle my post wasnt even directed at u and u got all wishy washy about it...my post was directed straight towards aaw...anyhoo peekaboo hj has had the indians number for years and still might but like our good buddy sherm edwards said,"u play to wiin the game" so good luck to both teams...Silsbee's track team just got better!!!lol

[quote name="bjimbo" post="973058" timestamp="1298732308"]
dang chrissy chringle my post wasnt even directed at u and u got all wishy washy about it...my post was directed straight towards aaw...anyhoo peekaboo hj has had the indians number for years and still might but like our good buddy sherm edwards said,"u play to wiin the game" so good luck to both teams...Silsbee's track team just got better!!!lol
[/quote]

You sure this is on the right thread??

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="973048" timestamp="1298731446"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

let it go and support 21-3A

Other than Poppabear I am likely the only person from HJ or Cleveland to have seen both of these teams play.  I broadcasted the YMBL 3rd place game between Cleveland and Madison.  And I broadcast all HJ games.  Even though Cleveland won that game I believe that Madison is the best team I have seen this year in 3A.  Have not seen Argyle, Burkburnett, Estacado, etc.  This is a tough game for the Hawks, and this will likely be the only game this year that the Hawks have a deeper bench than their opponent.  Cleveland has the length and quickness that is lethal. 

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973281" timestamp="1298754781"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=80948.msg973279#msg973279 date=1298754732]
no one wants any part of Estacado.  ;)
[/quote]

I am hearing that......the coaches son is a STUD!!!!!!!
[/quote]

He signed with Texas Tech.

[quote name="bullets13" post="973385" timestamp="1298761508"]
guys, guys, guys!  we need to get back onto the subject of how bad Cleveland is going to beat HJ!
[/quote]

Perhaps, but as previously stated on another thread, if this game is anything like the one played a couple of years ago in Kountze, I will need a defribrulator!!! 

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="973264" timestamp="1298753710"]
Other than Poppabear [b]I am likely the only person from HJ or Cleveland to have seen both of these teams play.[/b]  I broadcasted the YMBL 3rd place game between Cleveland and Madison.  And I broadcast all HJ games.  Even though Cleveland won that game I believe that Madison is the best team I have seen this year in 3A.  Have not seen Argyle, Burkburnett, Estacado, etc.  This is a tough game for the Hawks, and this will likely be the only game this year that the Hawks have a deeper bench than their opponent.  Cleveland has the length and quickness that is lethal. 
[/quote]

The Cleveland head coach was at the HJ/Silsbee game played at HJ. Also, a couple of the Cleveland players and parents were at the game as well.

Not sure if any of those are members of this website though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder