Burkeville vs Laneville

[quote name="u_dnt_kno_me" post="970933" timestamp="1298483536"]
Burkeville has already proven many people wrong whats your Comments/predictions?
[/quote]

Okay, I was wrong on the Martinsville game. I'll eat crow for that one.

But, Laneville ends this cinderella run by Burkeville.

Laneville      67
Burkeville      53

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="970935" timestamp="1298483656"]
[quote author=u_dnt_kno_me link=topic=80786.msg970933#msg970933 date=1298483536]
Burkeville has already proven many people wrong whats your Comments/predictions?
[/quote]

Okay, I was wrong on the Martinsville game. I'll eat crow for that one.

But, Laneville ends this cinderella run by Burkeville.

Laneville       67
Burkeville      53
[/quote]
:'(

I say go for it Burkeville...Leave it all on the court....Enjoy your playoff run. It has been a great year for Mustang basketball...

But... Seen Laneville play, just ask Kountz, Those boys in black and orange can hoop it up!! There senior point guard/shooting guard/post can go...Kid has game and a great supporting cast.

Good luck to the Mustangs though.
BucketSitr

burkeville hasnt lost a game when they are the under dog on here... just keep that in mind :) spurger was never an underdog in district play... pg for burkeville is shooting insane right now... 9 "3" pointers last 2 games... thats hooping it up, #23 been playing good and #25 probably has more jumping ability than ne 1 there... LETS GO BURKEVILLE!!! shut these people up

[quote name="grinch12" post="971362" timestamp="1298554082"]
burkeville hasnt lost a game when they are the under dog on here... just keep that in mind :) spurger was never an underdog in district play... pg for burkeville is shooting insane right now... 9 "3" pointers last 2 games... thats hooping it up, #23 been playing good and #25 probably has more jumping ability than ne 1 there... LETS GO BURKEVILLE!!! shut these people up
[/quote]
;D Sound good too me!

burkeville has already beat 3 top 25 teams this year in state, leggett was once #20, goodrich was #22 and they just beat the #12 team in state whose highest rank was #9... so who cares if laneville is #5???? burkeville obviously doesnt, and neither does the town... we got their back.... i respect the picks being made, but burkeville has got this one.... i just know it... burkeville will face spurger for a 4th time, and hopefully they can pull it off.... they shud have won 2 of their head to heads already if they played THEIR game and not SPURGERS.... burkeville 76 laneville 67.... no team can run and gun wit burkeville.... leggett and goodrich both tried, and look what happened... spurger was just seasoned and able to get bkv to slow the game down

[quote name="grinch12" post="971479" timestamp="1298564121"]
burkeville has already beat 3 top 25 teams this year in state, leggett was once #20, goodrich was #22 and they just beat the #12 team in state whose highest rank was #9... so who cares if laneville is #5???? burkeville obviously doesnt, and neither does the town... we got their back.... i respect the picks being made, but burkeville has got this one.... i just know it... burkeville will face spurger for a 4th time, and hopefully they can pull it off.... they shud have won 2 of their head to heads already if they played THEIR game and not SPURGERS.... burkeville 76 laneville 67.... [b]no team can run and gun wit burkeville[/b].... leggett and goodrich both tried, and look what happened... spurger was just seasoned and able to get bkv to slow the game down
[/quote]
Laneville can run and gun with Burkeville.

[quote name="nuthinbutnet" post="971526" timestamp="1298567701"]
I am wondering why Burkeville played Spurger's game and not theirs?
[/quote]

The last game they played Burkeville was having a horrible shooting night.  I thought Burkeville could have beat Spurger the last game, but give Spurger credit, they can play some ball.

Burkeville will have to contend with Michael Anderson for Laneville, who is one of the best players in the region and will probably be all state.  I saw him play against a very good #13 Saltillo team this year and he put up around 25 pts and they had no answer for him.  Laneville is very athletic for a 1A-II team and pressures the ball a lot.  It wouldnt shock me if Laneville somehow won the region, if there was a team to beat Dodd City it would be someone like Laneville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin