Burkeville vs Laneville

[quote name="grinch12" post="971479" timestamp="1298564121"]
burkeville has already beat 3 top 25 teams this year in state, leggett was once #20, goodrich was #22 and they just beat the #12 team in state whose highest rank was #9... so who cares if laneville is #5???? burkeville obviously doesnt, and neither does the town... we got their back.... i respect the picks being made, but burkeville has got this one.... i just know it... burkeville will face spurger for a 4th time, and hopefully they can pull it off.... they shud have won 2 of their head to heads already if they played THEIR game and not SPURGERS.... burkeville 76 laneville 67.... [b]no team can run and gun wit burkeville[/b].... leggett and goodrich both tried, and look what happened... spurger was just seasoned and able to get bkv to slow the game down
[/quote]

Hmm, "no team can run and gun with Burkeville"? Do I need to post the score of the Silsbee/Burkeville game? ;) ;D

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Win or lose what an incredible year for the Mustangs! J. Robertson has been a beast and Bean and Erwin have been outright incredible. We are proud of you Mustangs....give em hell tonight!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder