Alumni football usa

mustang

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with the Rep from Alumni Football yesterday and the Hull-Daisetta vs. West Hardin game is on. The game is set for April 29, 2011 @ 7:30pm in West Hardin. You need to contact your town Rep on the issue time for equipment. H-D practice is this Sunday @ 3:00pm in H-D.

[quote name="BrEaK_eM_OfF" post="993449" timestamp="1302052578"]
Maybe its the fact deweyville has always been a dormat since I've been alive lol
[/quote]
Does everybody from Buna know you are on here shooting your mouth off? I know most of the good players up there and they do there talking on the field. So that tells me a little something about you.

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="998980" timestamp="1303132155"]
[quote author=BrEaK_eM_OfF link=topic=80108.msg993449#msg993449 date=1302052578]
Maybe its the fact deweyville has always been a dormat since I've been alive lol
[/quote]
Does everybody from Buna know you are on here shooting your mouth off? I know most of the good players up there and they do there talking on the field. So that tells me a little something about you.
[/quote]
I know who breakemoff is and yes he can back his talk from this board on the field

[quote name="utfan06" post="999011" timestamp="1303137131"]
[quote author=DP#1FAN link=topic=80108.msg998980#msg998980 date=1303132155]
[quote author=BrEaK_eM_OfF link=topic=80108.msg993449#msg993449 date=1302052578]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I know who breakemoff is and yes he can back his talk from this board on the field
[/quote]
Class and respect are something that is needed more of now, especially in the light of losing Ethan this week, everyone should appreciate the opportunity to suit up and play competitive football again and I hope everyone has a injury free game.

To be honest I was just trying to hype the game up. Im am very sorry to hear about Ethan. And there is no way I can even get excited about playing. If I offended you im sorry. If you wanna know the truth I actually never looked forward to playing dville in high school either because from the smallest kid to the biggest they will hit you as hard as they can every play. Was Ethan suppose to play in this game?

:'( I miss you everyday E-Man I know you will forever be in our hearts! It wiil be hard not to see you on that field but i know you will be there in spirit. Zane I know you will play for the both of you! Good Luck and kick some!Go Pirates #81

I'm sorry....but I think this whole thing is kind of stupid, and going to backfire in the worst way.  First of all: Each team is going to have a few kids fresh out of school (probably skill positions) that just dominate the offensive side of the ball.  Everyone else is either too old or too fat and out of shape to catch them. 

Second: I'm sure that there are a lot of people signed up to relive some glory days of high school, that are just going to get injured (probably pretty serious).  I would hope that most of these men need to be working and might have a family to support.  Why would you risk getting hurt and possibly missing work...or worse.

Third:  Most of these games are "rivalry" games.  You KNOW that there are going to be fights break out.  Either because of the rivalry itself, or because 1 team has more young, athletic guys than the other and are just beating the crap out of the other team.  I doubt there is going to be anybody there that will stop the bleeding if a game gets out of hand.

THIS IS A BAD IDEA!!

I don't think it's that bad of an idea. The players for the most part get along and know each other. I've seen H-J and Deweyville. Both teams were in pretty good shape. Most of these guys still play other sports like baseball, softball, etc. Best of luck to all the guys. Also congrats to H-J for being invited to play at Cowboys Stadium next month.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1002968" timestamp="1303940425"]
I don't think it's that bad of an idea. The players for the most part get along and know each other. I've seen H-J and Deweyville. Both teams were in pretty good shape. Most of these guys still play other sports like baseball, softball, etc. Best of luck to all the guys. Also congrats to H-J for being invited to play at Cowboys Stadium next month.
[/quote]

Who is HJ playing at Cowboy Stadium next month?  How did the Alumni Company choose who would play another game at that kind of venue, why not "The Butch"?  :D

I dnt think it is a bad idea at all. I mean if that person wants to play n they tell him his job is on the line if he does im sure he wnt play. But if his job is ok with it I dnt see it bein a problem. It dnt happen all the time. N alot of ppl want to relive the glory days. With that bein said Buna vs. Deweyville Saturday night at 7 30. Im sure it will b entertaining.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder