• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="959364" timestamp="1296617438"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79538.msg959343#msg959343 date=1296616918]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=79538.msg959338#msg959338 date=1296616785]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79538.msg959331#msg959331 date=1296616614]
These refs must have gotten there certification out of a box of cereal
[/quote]

You're not at the game right?  So how would you know if you can't see what they're calling?
[/quote]

Right! I guess when both teams  play Orangfield I cant tell they beat them by 40 and 49 points  because im not at the game???
[/quote]

Well as much as them beating Orangefield doesn't answer the question at all, I can see a score too, but since I'm not an idiot I won't comment on calls I can't see but because I'm working for a meat company, while wearing Adidas clothing, while on my Blackberry from AT&T, so keep throwing the digs at Orangefield basketball, you won't see me come to their defense because I don't ever watch them.  Just because you were the water boy for Silsbee in the 90's doesn't mean you know anything about basketball.  Anyone can fill up a bottle, so please answer the question on how you can make comments on calls that you can't see? Now try not to bring Orangefield into it because that's not the question, I know beating around the bush is an art form for you, but please answer.  Are you watching a live feed no one knows about?
[/quote]
Dude it sounds like you have the common sense of a bed bug! Oh course I'm watching the same game you are. Duuurrrr! I guess because you played 8th grade C team basketball you were a superstar. Dude make sure you put a blanket over your horse so you will have a way to work in the morning!

Tigers win! Bobcat05 is a hatter! [quote name="BADSANTA" post="959385" timestamp="1296617930"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=79538.msg959364#msg959364 date=1296617438]
[/quote]

You're not at the game right?  So how would you know if you can't see what they're calling?
[/quote]

Right! I guess when both teams  play Orangfield I cant tell they beat them by 40 and 49 points  because im not at the game???
[/quote]

Well as much as them beating Orangefield doesn't answer the question at all, I can see a score too, but since I'm not an idiot I won't comment on calls I can't see but because I'm working for a meat company, while wearing Adidas clothing, while on my Blackberry from AT&T, so keep throwing the digs at Orangefield basketball, you won't see me come to their defense because I don't ever watch them.  Just because you were the water boy for Silsbee in the 90's doesn't mean you know anything about basketball.  Anyone can fill up a bottle, so please answer the question on how you can make comments on calls that you can't see? Now try not to bring Orangefield into it because that's not the question, I know beating around the bush is an art form for you, but please answer.  Are you watching a live feed no one knows about?
[/quote]
Dude it sounds like you have the common sense of a bed bug! Oh course I'm watching the same game you are. Duuurrrr! I guess because you played 8th grade C team basketball you were a superstar. Dude make sure you put a blanket over your horse so you will have a way to work in the morning!
[/quote]

Bye the was smart guy, you know I will make a thread and post about you all night. I would stop while I was ahead. You have no idea how silly I can be. Im warning you to not get me started. I can go all year dude!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="959394" timestamp="1296618174"]
Tigers win! Bobcat05 is a hatter! [quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79538.msg959385#msg959385 date=1296617930]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Bye the was smart guy, you know I will make a thread and post about you all night. I would stop while I was ahead. You have no idea how silly I can be. Im warning you to not get me started. I can go all year dude!
[/quote] Be nice Billy Bob :D :D

You can post your heart out, you don't know me and anything without basketball relevance will be deleted and since I'm a Moderator on this website, I guess this is your warning so breaking any rules will be a violation and will cause you to get banned. So you do what you gotta do, buddy.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="959399" timestamp="1296618335"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79538.msg959394#msg959394 date=1296618174]
Tigers win! Bobcat05 is a hatter! [quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79538.msg959385#msg959385 date=1296617930]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote] Be nice Billy Bob :D :D
[/quote]Thats right! Be nice Billy Bob! We dont want you to get to bent out of shape because no one cares about poor little ol Orange. Bobcat05 now go put some plastic over that harvest in your front yard before this cold front kills all those corn stalks.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="959404" timestamp="1296618918"]
Oh great.  People are going to come to this thread to read about the marquis game in the area and they will be treated to THIS.

Nice job, you two!
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u44/hhaley1967/dumb.jpg[/img]

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="959400" timestamp="1296618533"]
You can post your heart out, you don't know me and anything without basketball relevance will be deleted and since I'm a Moderator on this website, I guess this is your warning so breaking any rules will be a violation and will cause you to get banned. So you do what you gotta do, buddy.
[/quote]

WOW! Did you get a college degree to be a moderator for setxsports.com? Is that like being a hall monitor in school? I guess I'm messing with one of the BIG WIGS now huh! Well lets just say I have enough IP Address that I could never be kicked off for good dude. I have forgotten more basketball that you will ever know. I watch a little bit more that local high school games. So I guess you were Allstate, All American, Allstar, or a little dribblers superstar? If you know so much about basketball I would imagine you would be a coach somewhere. Your not! You act as a hall monitor on this site so no one gets out of line. It seems you enjoy letting me know" I'm a moderator" So know I guess I'm suppose to show you a little repsect?  When you crossed into my conversation that didn't include you your respect that I would of had was lost. Why dont you go hall monitor a Orangefield thread and voice your opinion on how you could do a better job than the current coach because you would have played more of a man-to-man defense vs a zone. I would suggest that you use that hall monitor pass on someone who cares. Now go plug your electric blanket into the same outlet as your dial up computer, ice box, television, iron, and space heater and hope you dont short out the entire trailer!

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="959404" timestamp="1296618918"]
Oh great.  People are going to come to this thread to read about the marquis game in the area and they will be treated to THIS.

Nice job, you two!
[/quote]
Wosgrad read the entire thread and see who call who out. As you know I will never back down or start. Bobcat05 should have his hall monitor pass revoked!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="959413" timestamp="1296619346"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=79538.msg959400#msg959400 date=1296618533]
[/quote]

WOW! Did you get a college degree to be a moderator for setxsports.com? Is that like being a hall monitor in school? I guess I'm messing with one of the BIG WIGS now huh! Well lets just say I have enough IP Address that I could never be kicked off for good dude. I have forgotten more basketball that you will ever know. I watch a little bit more that local high school games. So I guess you were Allstate, All American, Allstar, or a little dribblers superstar? If you know so much about basketball I would imagine you would be a coach somewhere. Your not! You act as a hall monitor on this site so no one gets out of line. It seems you enjoy letting me know" I'm a moderator" So know I guess I'm suppose to show you a little repsect?  When you crossed into my conversation that didn't include you your respect that I would of had was lost. Why dont you go hall monitor a Orangefield thread and voice your opinion on how you could do a better job than the current coach because you would have played more of a man-to-man defense vs a zone. I would suggest that you use that hall monitor pass on someone who cares. Now go plug your electric blanket into the same outlet as your dial up computer, ice box, television, iron, and space heater and hope you dont short out the entire trailer!
[/quote]

:o :o :o ;D :D :D :D

You and I both know there was not a live feed. I got my updates from a family member who works in Sour Lake and is also a Silsbee native. His wife teachs at HJ. He said "the refs are making it one sided. The refs want HJ to stay in the game and are calling real tic tac fould on Silsbee". Also, a nother buddy of mine sent me the same text and he is a graduate of HJ. 2 people at the same game not side by side sent the same message. That's why I made my comment.

Guest tigersvoice
If we can get this thread back from BADSANTA I offer my congratulations to the Silsbee Boys Varsity Basketball team and the coaches on the scene right now:  James Collins, Ira Brooks and help from Kyle Mackey.  Well done all of you.  Please keep your focus and not get derailed thru the rest of the second round schedule.  What a TEAM you guys are.  Come on back Coach Williams - the Guys took care of business while you were out.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="959425" timestamp="1296620092"]
You and I both know there was not a live feed. I got my updates from a family member who works in Sour Lake and is also a Silsbee native. His wife teachs at HJ. He said "the refs are making it one sided. The refs want HJ to stay in the game and are calling real tic tac fould on Silsbee". Also, a nother buddy of mine sent me the same text and he is a graduate of HJ. 2 people at the same game not side by side sent the same message. That's why I made my comment.
[/quote]

You cannot help but try to gain some credibility by any method, story or fable that comes to mind. :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder