Kendall Thamm-ULM

EAGLE07

The Grand Jury in Monroe, La  issued a true no-bill this afternoon in the "alleged" aggravated rape case involving Kendall Thamm from Barbers Hill and teammate Shelby Aulds of West Monroe, LA. Supposedly this girl was also involved in a similiar case in Texas that also was dismissed. Amazing. I would like to thank all of you that believed and supported me, my son , and his family during this nightmare. There were plenty of you.
There are many great people on SETXSPORTS. God bless everyone of you !

Never doubted Kendall for one minute when this report surfaced. Anyone that knows him and his family knew from the beginning that the allegations were false. I hate that Kendall, you and your family had to go through this nightmare, but I am glad that it all worked out in the end. God is good!

Now take a deep breath and enjoy some baseball!!!! ;D ;D

[quote name="RIP09" post="956078" timestamp="1296173214"]
Never doubted Kendall for one minute when this report surfaced. Anyone that knows him and his family knew from the beginning that the allegations were false. I hate that Kendall, you and your family had to go through this nightmare, but I am glad that it all worked out in the end. God is good!

Now take a deep breath and enjoy some baseball!!!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

No doubt !
Thanks.

[quote name="cubfan12" post="958085" timestamp="1296504026"]
Average? Shootin a little high there, aren't ya Bears? Be seeing you soon eagle and best wishes to Kendall this year, except if he pitches against us. Hey, guess you heard the AC boys swept San Jac this weekend?
[/quote]

Thanks. I did see the sweep. AC should be strong this year. I talked w/ Tatum last night....planning our road trips to Lake Charles...at least when Kendall is on the road. Answer your phone...called you twice over the weekend. ;) Best of luck to Kyler....time for some baseball.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="956061" timestamp="1296171385"]
The Grand Jury in Monroe, La  issued a true no-bill this afternoon in the "alleged" aggravated rape case involving Kendall Thamm from Barbers Hill and teammate Shelby Aulds of West Monroe, LA. Supposedly this girl was also involved in a similiar case in Texas that also was dismissed. Amazing. I would like to thank all of you that believed and supported me, my son , and his family during this nightmare. There were plenty of you.
There are many great people on SETXSPORTS. God bless everyone of you !
[/quote]Never had a doubt---glad it is over for both of you!!

Wow!!  I am so out of the loop.  Had no idea this was even happening but if anyone with good sense had been reading or hearing about this they would know that Kendall couldnt have done anything like that.  He is a good kid (young man) and has been brought up better than that.  I am glad that everything has worked out the way it was suppose to.  Go play some baseball and he can work out any tensions or stressors on the field. 

[quote name="cubfan12" post="958085" timestamp="1296504026"]
Average? Shootin a little high there, aren't ya Bears? Be seeing you soon eagle and best wishes to Kendall this year, except if he pitches against us. Hey, guess you heard the AC boys swept San Jac this weekend?
[/quote]Angelina looked very solid with at least 3 Homeruns.

[quote name="baseballmom2xs" post="961321" timestamp="1296914376"]
Wow!!  I am so out of the loop.  Had no idea this was even happening but if anyone with good sense had been reading or hearing about this they would know that Kendall couldnt have done anything like that.  He is a good kid (young man) and has been brought up better than that.  I am glad that everything has worked out the way it was suppose to.   Go play some baseball and he can work out any tensions or stressors on the field. 
[/quote]

Thank you. I thought about calling you but figured you knew...He can pitch with a chip on his shoulder now.....he pitches better that way.  ;)
Thanks again.

Guest jhamilton
Eagle07 I was thinking about your son and talking to moma about it and what a bunch of BS. Should be a civil lawuit you guys could file for slander and lying. Not much you can do but she reminded me  of a story about fifteen years ago to a friend of ours. Local Coach was teaching a drivers ed class and young female student accused him of same thing. Was a bunch of BS and cost the man his job and family for a while. At the last minute about a year later admitted that she made it all up. I feel for you and your family bc as a father that sucks. Tell him wish him the best and proud of him the way he has held up.

[quote name="beechnut" post="963230" timestamp="1297220248"]
Eagle07 I was thinking about your son and talking to moma about it and what a bunch of BS. Should be a civil lawuit you guys could file for slander and lying. Not much you can do but she reminded me  of a story about fifteen years ago to a friend of ours. Local Coach was teaching a drivers ed class and young female student accused him of same thing. Was a bunch of BS and cost the man his job and family for a while. At the last minute about a year later admitted that she made it all up. I feel for you and your family bc as a father that sucks. Tell him wish him the best and proud of him the way he has held up.
[/quote]

I will tell him...and thank you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder