Silsbee @ Hamshire Fannett

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="951967" timestamp="1295571169"]
Im with my boys right now, actually Shane Peveto boys...lol Zach and Zane from Lcm. Hello Nash, Sleepy, Lazeek...lol
[/quote]

Talk  all you want boys.  Nobody around here going to compete with Sleepy/Lazeek on golf course.  Until I see some $ laid out, its all a fantasy for you anyway.  About like me telling Kobe and LeBron to bring it on and after I am finished with them, I am going to handle Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar one after the other.  As for the good nights rest, they can go without sleep for two or three days and handle "your folks" with ease.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="952015" timestamp="1295579508"]
My boys said that there in their prime and there's no way those 2 guys can beat them. They also said that they would love to play at Idlywood since they have already smoked Hj people a few yeara ago on their own golf couse and tournament. They said to look it up...lol
[/quote]

Dont care what happened in the past.  I know about every good golfer that has been in this area for the last ten years.  I dont know much about a lot of things, but know this subject very well and, since you are obviously just spouting off and doing your best to agitate, am not gonna say much till you and your boys show something other than talk.  Gotta go, am about to call Doc Rivers and tell him how badly I can beat his team.

[quote name="stevenash" post="952023" timestamp="1295580431"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=78903.msg952015#msg952015 date=1295579508]
My boys said that there in their prime and there's no way those 2 guys can beat them. They also said that they would love to play at Idlywood since they have already smoked Hj people a few yeara ago on their own golf couse and tournament. They said to look it up...lol
[/quote]

Dont care what happened in the past.  I know about every good golfer that has been in this area for the last ten years.  I dont know much about a lot of things, but know this subject very well and, since you are obviously just spouting off and doing your best to agitate, am not gonna say much till you and your boys show something other than talk.
[/quote]You are a very wise man sir. You know when to fold ;)

Hey malcolm............see if this scares your "boys" away.  Last time I played Idylwild I shot a 61 with a bogie.  Don't think they will want to bet after they hear that!  Me, by myself and not with a partner.  If you will throw some of your own personal money in that will really motivate me!!!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="952101" timestamp="1295618532"]
Sleepy, I have never seen you at a pro am. If your that good, why aren't you a golf pro at the country clubs? I'm calling you out buddy!
[/quote]

Because they make nothing and work more hours than anyone else in this world.  I like to make money.  Just so you know being a head golf professional means nothing.  There is not one in this town that can beat me.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="950423" timestamp="1295376193"]
Tigers by 56
[/quote]

[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78903.msg951088#msg951088 date=1295453217]
Silsbee will have 4 dunks and win 88-53.
[/quote]

[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78903.msg951487#msg951487 date=1295492890]
Tigers by 65! 115-50
[/quote]

[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=78903.msg951891#msg951891 date=1295560637]
The only way HF beats Silsbee is if you put a cap on their rim before each half. Silsbee 78-HF 51
[/quote]

Hey santa, i have a feeling one of your predictions may or may not be close to the final result :)

Sleepy, I have never seen you at a pro am. If your that good, why aren't you a golf pro at the country clubs? I'm calling you out buddy!
[/quote]

Badsanta- U really out to stop this- if and when the day of reckoning comes, you are going to be sorely embarrassed.  the golf pro question you raised exposes your lack of knowledge regarding the game at the higher levels.  Sleepys tax liability for 2010 will exceed the gross earnings of 75% of the golf pros in this area for 2010.  Just an FYI, in your statement "if YOUR that good" ought to be "if you're that good".

[/quote]

By the way Santa, the really good players(who are not on the tour) are rarely seen at pro-ams.

I signed on today to read about some basketball.  Then I get this.... ::).  Why dont you all take this to another part of the site.  Make up a topic for it.....like the OKLAHOMA SUCKS topic.  (yours will not be better than that- but you can try.) 

I dont mind what yall are doing.  I think it is funny. Just make a page for it. Please.  I am sure that the Silsbee players and HF players like hearing about what they are doing and how they are playing....not village idiots talking about golf or unpaid bets or cars. :D

[quote name="the sports guy" post="952127" timestamp="1295621825"]
I signed on today to read about some basketball.  Then I get this.... ::).  Why dont you all take this to another part of the site.  Make up a topic for it.....like the OKLAHOMA SUCKS topic.  (yours will not be better than that- but you can try.) 

I dont mind what yall are doing.  I think it is funny. Just make a page for it. Please.  I am sure that the Silsbee players and HF players like hearing about what they are doing and how they are playing....not village idiots talking about golf or unpaid bets or cars. :D
[/quote]

Have you considered ignoring/not participating in the thread?

[quote name="the sports guy" post="952135" timestamp="1295622213"]
Just cant fix stupid.....Talk about basketball Nashy boy.
[/quote]

Oh, yes, one can fix "stupid" but he first, must be smarter than the guy he is calling stupid.

But, if this will make you happier, here goes.

Silsbee has a very good team this year.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="952408" timestamp="1295647311"]
Didn't sleepy just beat Mark Omira the other Day
[/quote]

It is O'Meara and yes he did!!!! ;) ;)

Lets stop the talk..........lay the $$$$ on the table and tee it up!!!!!  Sleepy and I will take on anyone, anywhere and anytime!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="952778" timestamp="1295672079"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=78903.msg952408#msg952408 date=1295647311]
Didn't sleepy just beat Mark Omira the other Day
[/quote]

It is O'Meara and yes he did!!!! ;) ;)

Lets stop the talk..........lay the $$$$ on the table and tee it up!!!!!  Sleepy and I will take on anyone, anywhere and anytime!!!!
[/quote]

You are NEVER going to get anything regarding this except EMPTY lip service, Zeek.

Funny how when your way off predictions about the outcome of the game (which is the topic of this thread) don't come true you all want to change the subject!
Keep under estimating HF!
We like to come out of nowhere and surprise you non-believers!

Just to recap some of the predictions:
Silsbee by 30+(AAW) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
Tigers by 56(BS) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
Tigers 107, Horns 47(bullets) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
FITS you predicted the statement made by bullets would be the halftime score - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
4 dunks and win 88-53(another BS prediction) - [color=red]NOT(only 1 dunk attempted and it was missed/blocked)[/color]  :D
Tigers by 65! 115-50(yet another BS prediction) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
Tigers will win by 30+(consistent prediction from AAW) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
Silsbee 78-HF 51(ANOTHER BS prediction) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
Silsbee a 39 point favorite(a local basketball guru's prediction according to AAW) - [color=red]NOT[/color]  :D
If I was from silsbee I def. wouldn't be worrying about HF(Abraham) - [color=red]YOU SHOULD WORRY YOU ONLY WON BY [size=14pt]7[/size][/color]  :o

Then after all of the way off predictions are made, let the GOLF talks begin???  Like tsg said--make a page for it!

But now at almost 1am it's silent...well out of 10 predictions 0 were correct I would say that's a bad average (0 of 10) if you were playing golf or any other sport.  
And BadSanta (BS fits)..you're full of it.  You went from Silsbee by 56 to Silsbee by 35 to Silsbee by 65 to Silsbee by 27 not to mention your dunk prediction...BS give it up!  :D

Winner of the best statement on this thread: BLUEDOVE - If HF would stop coaching like it's Little Dribblers, we will be able to handle Silsbee next year.

I (hfmom) would be brave enough to say "If HF would stop coaching like it's Little Dribblers, we COULD handle Silsbee and anyone else in our district THIS YEAR"

Way to go HORNS!  In my eyes you could be 3-0 right now in district play with the way you are showing up and showing out.  Keep your heads up and always be proud to come out and show your face as long as YOU know you did YOUR best and gave it YOUR all!  ;)  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder