Port Neches-Groves vs. Manvel Game Thread/Manvel Advances 56-46/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="First Down" post="920928" timestamp="1290916734"]
Indians, Please do not get on here and talk about pride, spirit, and tradition when half your side of the stadium has got up and left before the game was over.
[/quote]Man...I cant believe you went there on them..Get ready. :D

[quote name="friogal" post="920969" timestamp="1290917442"]
[quote author=Warpaint101 link=topic=76698.msg920961#msg920961 date=1290917291]
Game still going....only 16 points diff...2pt --onside kiick recover.....2pt conv..  tie game...

[/quote]

That would be great....except for the fans that left already!
[/quote] your right shame on them if something happens good

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="920905" timestamp="1290916298"]
[quote author=1KatKiller link=topic=76698.msg920803#msg920803 date=1290914405]
I said earlier that Manvel's offense was very similar to Willis' offense and it would be alot of speed and spreading the field...obviously,PNG's defense 1) has been on the field too much since the O can't seem to get anyting going..2) cannot match the speed & athleticism of Manvel's O......it happens.
[/quote]
Let me guess, Manvel has black kids so automatically PNG "cannot match the speed and athleticism"?
[/quote]

This is a funny statement and one I have been waiting for. "Remember the Titans", To me a team that has all races will succeed the most. What I mean by that is, it should be equal across the board, no dominate race. Those are the teams that dominate on a regular bases. I hate the term more "Athletic"  What is that? Do you people think God made one race more athletic than the other? That is the same as saying one race is smarter than the other.  We are equal, it is what you do with yourself that seperates you from the weak. The strong survive the weak do not. Plain and simple.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="pirate68" post="920951" timestamp="1290917151"]
[quote author=First Down link=topic=76698.msg920928#msg920928 date=1290916734]
Indians, Please do not get on here and talk about pride, spirit, and tradition when half your side of the stadium has got up and left before the game was over.
[/quote]Man...I cant believe you went there on them..Get ready. :D
[/quote]

;D ;D

[quote name="bleed orange" post="920976" timestamp="1290917583"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=76698.msg920905#msg920905 date=1290916298]
[quote author=1KatKiller link=topic=76698.msg920803#msg920803 date=1290914405]
I said earlier that Manvel's offense was very similar to Willis' offense and it would be alot of speed and spreading the field...obviously,PNG's defense 1) has been on the field too much since the O can't seem to get anyting going..2) cannot match the speed & athleticism of Manvel's O......it happens.
[/quote]
Let me guess, Manvel has black kids so automatically PNG "cannot match the speed and athleticism"?
[/quote]

This is a funny statement and one I have been waiting for. "Remember the Titans", To me a team that has all races will succeed the most. What I mean by that is, it should be equal across the board, no dominate race. Those are the teams that dominate on a regular bases. I hate the term more "Athletic"  What is that? Do you people think God made one race more athletic than the other? That is the same as saying one race is smarter than the other.  We are equal, it is what you do with yourself that seperates you from the weak. The strong survive the weak do not. Plain and simple.
[/quote]

Well said, well said....*many thumbs up*