Kirbyville Broadcast and updates??? COLDSPRING WINS!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="919871" timestamp="1290860383"]
[quote author=Mr. Coldspring link=topic=76682.msg919839#msg919839 date=1290842216]
All the trash talk about kirbyville beating Coldspring Trojans 45 to 14 & 35 to 21 saying it wouldnt be a match i told you with num #1(sherman Gilbert) on the field it would be at totally diff Game!!! I thnk you guys were highly over-rated team that haven't played nobody to stop you guy's running game sense the last time you played us all the hype about Ford you guys running back but he only had 65 yrds the whole game, but Gilbert on the other hand had 235!!! We should had beat you guys by way more not counting the last TD Gilbert scored that they called back in the two times we was on our goal line and couldn't score!!!  But please dont be sore losers come & watch us next week and wear your black & red with the Coldspring symbol!!! ha ha ha!!!
[/quote]

I dont see any Kirbyville posters being sore losers! Why be a sore winner?  Ill agree Gilbert played well and was the difference, as far as Kirbyville being highly over rated because they havent played anyone? lol come on,  dont follow up a good statment with a stupid one!  I promise you Kville fans will be supporting you next week.  We hope for yall to have a good run and take it all the way.  Good Game Trojans!!!

ps.  i doubt you are a new member and came out with this post.  How about say what you gotta say and not hide behind a fake name! LOL completly cowardly!  ;D
[/quote]

Some people are just too dense to know how to accept a compliment...lol.. ;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coldspring, They played a complete game. I picked Kville by 14. But Kville could not stop the run. I was surprised that Ford was shutdown, Kville had to live on the long ball. CS defense did a great job.  Kvillie defense on the field way to long, they played with a lot of heart but just were worn out by the end of the game, I think that allowed CS to score the last touchdown and the one that was called back. Good Year Kville, we will see you in 2011.   

Good game, great win by CS and Kville gave it their all. #1 for CS was at his best last night and their D played great. Kville will be back. I saw 3 Kville games this year and the only negative I saw was an O lineman and a D linemam got personal foul calls that hurt them in all three games. PNG had the same issue early but so far have not had any lately. Kville ya'll are to good to get p foul's that often.

Great win Cold Springs and good look next week!

Go PNG!

This  was a good game but I am really shocked that ford did not get the ball more!! I saw him limping a couple of times was he hurt?? I understand coming out passing the ball to try to spread out the D of CS but long balls only work a few times then you need to change it up. They could have had ford run into the flatts or try some screen passes or short pass they were there all night. CS was playing the run and I don't think that KV was able to run up the middle all night they needed to try the outside but I never say it.. Anyway my own 2cent

Good season kats
Good win CS

[quote]I dont see any Kirbyville posters being sore losers! Why be a sore winner?  Ill agree Gilbert played well and was the difference, as far as Kirbyville being highly over rated because they havent played anyone? lol come on,  dont follow up a good statment with a stupid one!  I promise you Kville fans will be supporting you next week.  We hope for yall to have a good run and take it all the way.  Good Game Trojans!!![/quote]

I agree...You guys have taken the loss with class...I've enjoyed reading the site this week...Thanks for the kudos and support...

[quote name="MEM" post="919998" timestamp="1290874570"]
[quote]I dont see any Kirbyville posters being sore losers! Why be a sore winner?  Ill agree Gilbert played well and was the difference, as far as Kirbyville being highly over rated because they havent played anyone? lol come on,  dont follow up a good statment with a stupid one!  I promise you Kville fans will be supporting you next week.  We hope for yall to have a good run and take it all the way.  Good Game Trojans!!![/quote]

I agree...You guys have taken the loss with class...I've enjoyed reading the site this week...Thanks for the kudos and support...
[/quote]

No prob...Good Luck on the rest of your run... ;)

i being a mustang fan as most of you know,i was there and gave it all 112 % to kirbyville your kids showed alot of class all night long and that was good to see. PS i felt like i was freezing to death like most of you lol --------------DANG COLDSPRINGS HAS YOUR # LOOKS LIKE ,WO-S LAST YEAR NOW KIRBYVILLE  :( :( :( :(

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="919839" timestamp="1290842216"]
All the trash talk about kirbyville beating Coldspring Trojans 45 to 14 & 35 to 21 saying it wouldnt be a match i told you with num #1(sherman Gilbert) on the field it would be at totally diff Game!!! I thnk you guys were highly over-rated team that haven't played nobody to stop you guy's running game sense the last time you played us all the hype about Ford you guys running back but he only had 65 yrds the whole game, but Gilbert on the other hand had 235!!! We should had beat you guys by way more not counting the last TD Gilbert scored that they called back in the two times we was on our goal line and couldn't score!!!  But please dont be sore losers come & watch us next week and wear your black & red with the Coldspring symbol!!! ha ha ha!!!
[/quote]

Was there trash talking? Yes.  There is no denying that.  Like I said CS executed perfectly in the 2nd half.  But highly over-rated I don't think so and I be willing to bet that there are more than just us Kville fans that knew this was a very good team but as we've seen the last 2 weeks anyone can be beaten on any given day.  There isn't a HC in the state that I would rather lose to than coach Barbay!  He is a fine man and anyone that knows of him will attest to that!  Good luck to the Trojans and I support them 100% along with Carthage (family ties to the team and town).  

I will finish this by saying that Kville fan including myself will talk smack and back their team 100% but if you care to read the posts after the game you will see that they are on here congratulating any team that beats them and that my friend shows the true class that we all have.  It take s a bigger man to walk away from insane comments than to fire back.  Go get em Trojans this Wildcat fan has your back.  Keep showing everyone what Reg. 3 has.

First off congrats to Kville on a super season, there are alot of teams wished they could have went three deep, Coldspring was just too deep and over all the better team, but I'm not gonna come on here and beat my chest and brag about our kids beating your kids, but for all of you that were saying that Kville was going to beat us by 30 or so, welllllllllllllll, get in line and get your crow, we got it baked, broiled,fried,stewed,on a stick,kabobs,sauteed and just about any way you will eat it, so dont be shy, step on up and get your healthy helping and eat it like a man, and by the way thanks for your support in the future!

[quote name="Trojanfan" post="920046" timestamp="1290878274"]
First off congrats to Kville on a super season, there are alot of teams wished they could have went three deep, Coldspring was just too deep and over all the better team, but I'm not gonna come on here and beat my chest and brag about our kids beating your kids, but for all of you that were saying that Kville was going to beat us by 30 or so, welllllllllllllll, get in line and get your crow, we got it baked, broiled,fried,stewed,on a stick,kabobs,sauteed and just about any way you will eat it, so dont be shy, step on up and get your healthy helping and eat it like a man, and by the way thanks for your support in the future!
[/quote]

I never predicted the score but thought that the Cats would win.  As for me I'll take my crow deep fried.  I hear it tastes like chicken when cooked that way. ;)

[quote name="Lefty99" post="920052" timestamp="1290879017"]
[quote author=Trojanfan link=topic=76682.msg920046#msg920046 date=1290878274]
[/quote]

I never predicted the score but thought that the Cats would win.  As for me I'll take my crow deep fried.  I hear it tastes like chicken when cooked that way. ;)
[/quote]

I second that Lefty.  Never said it would be a blow out.  I figured it would be a good game and it was.  Now Coldspring take what you've got and run with it all the way to state.

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="919839" timestamp="1290842216"]
All the trash talk about kirbyville beating Coldspring Trojans 45 to 14 & 35 to 21 saying it wouldnt be a match i told you with num #1(sherman Gilbert) on the field it would be at totally diff Game!!! I thnk you guys were highly over-rated team that haven't played nobody to stop you guy's running game sense the last time you played us all the hype about Ford you guys running back but he only had 65 yrds the whole game, but Gilbert on the other hand had 235!!! We should had beat you guys by way more not counting the last TD Gilbert scored that they called back in the two times we was on our goal line and couldn't score!!!  But please dont be sore losers come & watch us next week and wear your black & red with the Coldspring symbol!!! ha ha ha!!!
[/quote] You talk alot of crap man....lets see what yall do next week. Anyways enjoy your first ever win over the Wildcats. We will be back next season  ;)

I will stick to my comment Kirbyville was a good team but over ranked!! I take nothing away from the Kats players great season!!! But to the ones that was on here talking all the smack about how bad you guy's was going to beat us & how it wasnt going to be a match for kirbyville, thats what i have a problem with!! Yea you suppose toi have faith in your team but you don't come on this board saying how bad you guys are going to beat us & if you were real smart maybe you should have looked at the stats from the first game you played us & knew that ( hey its going to be a good game & yes we might lose) so next time think before you put your mouth on the Coldspring Trojans!!! 4th round bound!!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="920060" timestamp="1290879630"]
[quote author=Mr. Coldspring link=topic=76682.msg919839#msg919839 date=1290842216]
[/quote] You talk alot of crap man....lets see what yall do next week. Anyways enjoy your first ever win over the Wildcats. We will be back next season  ;)
[/quote] Yea u right i am just thursday you guys was on here doing the samething so i thought it would be only right to give you guys a taste of your on medicine,& yes lets see what we do next week one thing i do know for sure we will be playing!!!!!

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="920061" timestamp="1290879738"]
I will stick to my comment Kirbyville was a good team but over ranked!! I take nothing away from the Kats players great season!!! But to the ones that was on here talking all the smack about how bad you guy's was going to beat us & how it wasnt going to be a match for kirbyville, thats what i have a problem with!! Yea you suppose toi have faith in your team but you don't come on this board saying how bad you guys are going to beat us & if you were real smart maybe you should have looked at the stats from the first game you played us & knew that ( hey its going to be a good game & yes we might lose) so next time think before you put your mouth on the Coldspring Trojans!!! 4th round bound!!!
[/quote] Like i said...you talk alot of smack. Kirbyville is a force to be reckoned with EVERY YEAR. I wouldn't be taunting or bragging too much. You guys are still on our schedule next year..... this could come back to haunt you if you know what i mean. Anyways CS executed a great game plan in the 2nd half. Thats what it takes to beat Kville, good luck in the 4th round.

I have no dog in this fight (pun intended) but just because a team loses out doesn't make them overrated. Does this mean that the team that wins state is the only team that isn't overrated? Kirbyville is the real deal. Great players and well coached. Let's not denounce an entire team of young men just because of a few posters on a message board. Their hard work and effort has made them a force to deal with.

Great win Coldsprings.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="920060" timestamp="1290879630"]
All the trash talk about kirbyville beating Coldspring Trojans 45 to 14 & 35 to 21 saying it wouldnt be a match i told you with num #1(sherman Gilbert) on the field it would be at totally diff Game!!! I thnk you guys were highly over-rated team that haven't played nobody to stop you guy's running game sense the last time you played us all the hype about Ford you guys running back but he only had 65 yrds the whole game, but Gilbert on the other hand had 235!!! We should had beat you guys by way more not counting the last TD Gilbert scored that they called back in the two times we was on our goal line and couldn't score!!!  But please dont be sore losers come & watch us next week and wear your black & red with the Coldspring symbol!!! ha ha ha!!!
[/quote]

KvilleCats, the best way to put a fire out is to remove the fuel. ;)  If they get beat we'll see if he shows up the next day as we have.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="920071" timestamp="1290880514"]
[quote author=Mr. Coldspring link=topic=76682.msg920061#msg920061 date=1290879738]
[/quote] Like i said...you talk alot of smack. Kirbyville is a force to be reckoned with EVERY YEAR. I wouldn't be taunting or bragging too much. You guys are still on our schedule next year..... this could come back to haunt you if you know what i mean. Anyways CS executed a great game plan in the 2nd half. Thats what it takes to beat Kville, good luck in the 4th round.
[/quote] Yes we do & we will look forward to it appreciate the luck!!! hell of gae played by you guys!!!

[quote name="baddog" post="920073" timestamp="1290880840"]
I have no dog in this fight (pun intended) but just because a team loses out doesn't make them overrated. Does this mean that the team that wins state is the only team that isn't overrated? Kirbyville is the real deal. Great players and well coached. Let's not denounce an entire team of young men just because of a few posters on a message board. Their hard work and effort has made them a force to deal with.

Great win Coldsprings.
[/quote] Baddog you said a mouth full. Its hard for me to root for CS to go on to the championship with their fans getting on our site talking about we were "Overrated" and haven't played "noboby". This was CS first and ever win over the Wildcats other times its been a whooping in a old fashion way.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="920082" timestamp="1290881222"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=76682.msg920073#msg920073 date=1290880840]

Great win Coldsprings.
[/quote] Baddog you said a mouth full. Its hard for me to root for CS to go on to the championship with their fans getting on our site talking about we were "Overrated" and haven't played "noboby". This was CS first and ever win over the Wildcats other times its been a whooping in a old fashion way.
[/quote]

Definitely an upset victory. Coldspring should take this as the win it is and build for next week instead of looking back and thumbing their nose.

I think as long as Alvarez is there Kville will be great.

[quote name="baddog" post="920087" timestamp="1290881678"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=76682.msg920082#msg920082 date=1290881222]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=76682.msg920073#msg920073 date=1290880840]

Great win Coldsprings.
[/quote]

Definitely an upset victory. Coldspring should take this as the win it is and build for next week instead of looking back and thumbing their nose.

I think as long as Alvarez is there Kville will be great.
[/quote]

Well said baddog.  Let's keep this thread in check guys.  CS was the better team last night and that's all that matters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder