PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="901656" timestamp="1289234882"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg901626#msg901626 date=1289233168]
[quote author=SKINS link=topic=75638.msg901602#msg901602 date=1289231948]
Well There goes the defensive line
[/quote]
Exactly. hopefully PN-G doesnt figure this out and base their offense on the pass cause our "weak" secondary everyone talks about.
[/quote]

If Barbers Hill were an armadilo, the secondary would be the soft under-belly.
[/quote]
If BH were an armadillo, then PNG would be a Mack truck and the field turf at" The Butch" would be the highway!  ;D Seriously though, I think BH will come out tough like they did last year and we will take control in the 2nd half. Should be a good game..BH fans be careful on your drive over and I highly recommend the smoked turkey legs at" The Butch".

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="902141" timestamp="1289267666"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75638.msg902103#msg902103 date=1289265528]
Friday can't get here fast enough. I think since the ticket situation is so bad on the PN-G side I am going to sit on the BH side.
[/quote]
There will be a lot of Purple on the BH side, including my purple Dayton shirt.
[/quote]

gonna b alot of blue on sat !!! go bronco ,,,, 4 this week only ,,,  :-/ i will b the big sexy fella n the blue sweatshirt !!! c ya there ... kk

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="901518" timestamp="1289227186"]
[quote author=NDN4Life link=topic=75638.msg901514#msg901514 date=1289226789]
[quote author=polarisemtfirefighter link=topic=75638.msg901506#msg901506 date=1289225988]
Boy i sure do love all the trash talking being done by both sides . BH got smashed by Dayton in the beginning and i dont think there gonna just roll over and lets the pig nasty geeks roll over them . PN-G Yall are cocky this isnt a DON PRICE Football Team . Kinda Like yalls wizard of football last year . Its gonna be a smash mouth football game and someone is gonna go home crying . Whom it is . i couldnt tell you but i sure in the gods earthly heck its PN-G .

I am a graduate from bh so go ahead and smash me all you want .. !

BH Eagles win this i sure hope 21-7

PN-G Goes home and starts the injun basketball season early .
[/quote]

Never hold the PN-G O to just 7
[/quote]
Never played the BH slow offense like they have. and good defense on the line to put pressure on the throws. If PN-G completes the pass they win the game. Hope BH secondary is ready to play the game.
[/quote]

Look at Dotys stats, and our TE,WR stats, we dont miss many, our only problem is were a quick strike offense, score too fast sometimesbut we can slow it down with Chase and i think we may have a new RB with Ceja, hes a bull!

Well, seems not everyone on here is unrealistic.  PNG and Central have both predicted a BH blow-out in the past and both were very wrong.  I don't see this as being any different, except the outcome.  BH in a close one.

That said, I agreed Doty is very good and has multiple targets. 

[quote name="Roughrider" post="902349" timestamp="1289309990"]
PNG by 60
[/quote]

60 more fans maybe.........  Here is one smart PNG fan. 

[img]http://[URL=http://img826.imageshack.us/i/pngfan.jpg/][IMG]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8827/pngfan.jpg[/img][/URL][/img]

Guest tappedout
I don't think it would matter if BH has it's whole team or not. What I have learned about BH and it's fan's. Ya'll can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. I don't see us laying down and we are peaking at the right time. We'll give ya'll another reason to remain a PNG hater after Friday night.

[quote name="tappedout" post="902390" timestamp="1289314050"]
I don't think it would matter if BH has it's whole team or not. What I have learned about BH and it's fan's. Ya'll can talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. I don't see us laying down and we are peaking at the right time. We'll give ya'll another reason to remain a PNG hater after Friday night.
[/quote]
If BH had their FULL team BH would win by atleast 2 TD's, but since they are missing atleast 10 players one being the QB i dont see them able to hold on to the ball long enough to not let PN-G score. + when the defense got out on the field the D line is gone from grades and a linebacker is gone so PN-G will run the ball until the secondary. so 8 to 9 yards a run. For BH to have a successful night they have to force turnovers

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="902395" timestamp="1289314332"]
[quote author=tappedout link=topic=75638.msg902390#msg902390 date=1289314050]
[/quote]
If BH had their FULL team BH would win by atleast 2 TD's, but since they are missing atleast 10 players one being the QB i dont see them able to hold on to the ball long enough to not let PN-G score. + when the defense got out on the field the D line is gone from grades and a linebacker is gone so PN-G will run the ball until the secondary. so 8 to 9 yards a run. For BH to have a successful night they have to force turnovers
[/quote]Always remember, "THE HILL IS FOR REAL"  :D :D

[quote name="knightrider" post="902397" timestamp="1289314515"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg902395#msg902395 date=1289314332]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Always. Even the BH band started Chanting "THE HILL IS FOR REAL" after the Crosby game. Wow how funny is that ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="902399" timestamp="1289314708"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=75638.msg902397#msg902397 date=1289314515]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg902395#msg902395 date=1289314332]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Always. Even the BH band started Chanting "THE HILL IS FOR REAL" after the Crosby game. Wow how funny is that ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

hilarious!

BTW... I think you are poor boying it to the MAX!

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="902399" timestamp="1289314708"]
[/quote]
[/quote]Always remember, "THE HILL IS FOR REAL"  :D :D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Even worse than having to watch a bunch of BH band kids dance to "Thriller" during halftime of the GCM game, was having to hear them chant "The Hill is for Real" when the game was over.

Now my retinas and ear drums are scarred.

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="902403" timestamp="1289315105"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg902399#msg902399 date=1289314708]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Even worse than having to watch a bunch of BH band kids dance to "Thriller" during halftime of the GCM game, was having to hear them chant "The Hill is for Real" when the game was over.

[/quote]
WOW give the band a hand. They got STATE recognition for doing the incredible dance. All in sync and did awesome. Sorry your band isnt worth a hoot to do a thing like that. Obviously other bands appreciated it cause Crosby tried to reenact it. BAD job.
As for the chanting, Dayton fans started that one and has been a running joke since. Enough for the Band even hears about it and does it. Good job Dayton fans lol ;)

When I moved to the Hill a few years ago from what I will call an upper-class football school I was shocked at the lack of support by the general populace. There was the Diehard fans but that was about it. I couldn't here the band, the students who were at the game never watched it, they saw it as social time. To see how the football program is getting back its fan base is a really good thing. So don't get upset when the band pulls off thriller as good as they did and  chants of The Hill is For Real can be heard throughout te stadium.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="SKINS" post="902439" timestamp="1289318034"]
When I moved to the Hill a few years ago from what I will call an upper-class football school I was shocked at the lack of support by the general populace. There was the Diehard fans but that was about it. I couldn't here the band, the students who were at the game never watched it, they saw it as social time. To see how the football program is getting back its fan base is a really good thing. So don't get upset when the band pulls off thriller as good as they did and  chants of The Hill is For Real can be heard throughout te stadium.
[/quote]

Winning cures all ills.

Price was Nice, but Gage is the Rage!

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="902421" timestamp="1289316230"]
[quote author=Peppermint Patty link=topic=75638.msg902403#msg902403 date=1289315105]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg902399#msg902399 date=1289314708]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
WOW give the band a hand. They got STATE recognition for doing the incredible dance. All in sync and did awesome. Sorry your band isnt worth a hoot to do a thing like that. Obviously other bands appreciated it cause Crosby tried to reenact it. BAD job.
As for the chanting, Dayton fans started that one and has been a running joke since. Enough for the Band even hears about it and does it. Good job Dayton fans lol ;)
[/quote]Dayton is not the ones who started that.... Someone from the bump did when they made a thread The Hill Is For Real when they beat nederland in pre district

[quote name="octfeb" post="902449" timestamp="1289318829"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg902421#msg902421 date=1289316230]
[quote author=Peppermint Patty link=topic=75638.msg902403#msg902403 date=1289315105]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]Dayton is not the ones who started that.... Someone from the bump did when they made a thread The Hill Is For Real when they beat nederland in pre district
[/quote]
Dayton just helped make it 54 times more famous

[quote name="tappedout" post="902390" timestamp="1289314050"]
[/quote]

You do not have to be a BH fan to be a PNG hater........trust me.

Having your whole team makes all the difference in the world.

I say let the kids play and decide it Friday evening.......40 year old guys behind a computer still thinking about back in the 70's when we were significant is not going to settle this (This commentary is meant for both sides).

Two good schools....two good programs....I say lets have a great game.

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="Eagle11" post="902462" timestamp="1289319555"]
[/quote]

[b]You do not have to be a BH fan to be a PNG hater[/b]........trust me.

Having your whole team makes all the difference in the world.

I say let the kids play and decide it Friday evening.......40 year old guys behind a computer still thinking about back in the 70's when we were significant is not going to settle this (This commentary is meant for both sides).

Two good schools....two good programs....I say lets have a great game.

[/quote]

I prefer to call it [b][size=20pt][color=purple]PNG Envy!!![/color][/size][/b] ;)

[quote name="surfer73" post="902470" timestamp="1289320111"]
Went to Nederland, INDIAN fan becuase of my son that plays on varisty, Let me tell you,The school spirit is unmatched ! I have had this talk with alot of my die hard Nederland friends
[/quote]
PNG travels well and they do have spirit.....I give you that.

A&M has that market cornered but what has that related to on the field.......not a whole lot in say 10 years. I was not born and raised in BH....my son goes there so I support them.

As for PNG Envy........really........envious of what........fan support..........are you kidding me?