PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

[quote name="akifan94" post="909739" timestamp="1289841735"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=75638.msg909734#msg909734 date=1289841541]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=75638.msg909728#msg909728 date=1289841330]
Great pictures bh146...Do you have one of Nelson's TD in the 3rd qtr? Incredible catch along with two jump balls that he went up and got. He is only a Junior, I an only imagine how good he will be next year.
[/quote]

who will be slangin' the rock?

[/quote]

Travis Miller. He is a very capable Junior. He is bigger and faster than Doty but I am not sure on his passing skills. He has the arm strength but I have no clue about his accuracy.
[/quote]

several Millers have come through PNG lately right? same family?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh146" post="909740" timestamp="1289841744"]
Great pictures bh146...Do you have one of Nelson's TD in the 3rd qtr? Incredible catch along with two jump balls that he went up and got. He is only a Junior, I an only imagine how good he will be next year.
[/quote]

No, I was on the other end of the field at the time.    
[/quote]
OK. Too bad, it was a great catch. Look guys, cut blocking is legal, submarining o-linemen to keep them off your LB's is legal, hitting someone away from the play before the whistle blows is legal...it's called FOOTBALL. Great, hard hitting game, but it's over now. A lot of things go on down on the field and emotions and tempers run high. I am sure the players aren't still sitting around whining about what happened. PNG is getting ready for Willis and BH is starting off-season to get ready for nect season. Great, hard hitting game and both teams should be proud of the game they played.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="909750" timestamp="1289842180"]
[quote author=bh146 link=topic=75638.msg909740#msg909740 date=1289841744]
[/quote]

[/quote]
OK. Too bad, it was a great catch. Look guys, cut clocking is legal, submarining o-linemen to keep them off you LB's is legal, hitting someone away from the play before the whistle blows is legal...it's called FOOTBALL. Great, hard hitting game, but it's over now. A lot of things go on down on the field and emotions and tempers run high. I am sure the players aren't still sitting around whining about what happened. PNG is getting ready for Willis and BH is starting off-season to get ready for nect season. Great, hard hitting game and both teams should be proud of the game they played.
[/quote]

:) yes thats true.  good luck in the next round.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="909750" timestamp="1289842180"]
[quote author=bh146 link=topic=75638.msg909740#msg909740 date=1289841744]
[/quote]

[/quote]
OK. Too bad, it was a great catch. Look guys, cut blocking is legal, submarining o-linemen to keep them off your LB's is legal, hitting someone away from the play before the whistle blows is legal...it's called FOOTBALL. Great, hard hitting game, but it's over now. A lot of things go on down on the field and emotions and tempers run high. I am sure the players aren't still sitting around whining about what happened. PNG is getting ready for Willis and BH is starting off-season to get ready for nect season. Great, hard hitting game and both teams should be proud of the game they played.
[/quote]

Exactly my point. No need to come on here and point out one player as dirty.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="909693" timestamp="1289840227"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75638.msg909670#msg909670 date=1289839091]
I guess when our QB slid feet first then was hit helmet to helmet after the play by the BH player it was okay? You want to call DJ dirty for a clean hit that was not flagged while your own players were flagged for late hits? How about #10 taunting our sidelines after every tackle he made? How about the illegal chop blocks by BH which they were flagged for once but it happened more than that? Barbers Hill was going after knees. They were taunting. They were head hunting and were flagged for it. It is football. Quit being a butch and take your crap and whining to the basketball board.
[/quote]
I agree that #32 went head hunting against Doty that one play. But did he have the football? YES. it is called taking him down. and has for the Line going down every play they were trying to put the O line on the ground to free the linebackers=strategy. It isnt illegal. #10 is also a dirty whiner. He is just a black kid trying to fit into a white school. Thats just his personality and is one of my least favorite players on BH team. very classless as well.

As for the "clean" hit #33 put on #73 outside the play. Ya its not illegal. ya its classless and he didnt get pentalized for it cause he was 20 yards off the ball and the refs were already moving on and not even looking.
[/quote]
come on man dont  throw our own players under the bus.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="909693" timestamp="1289840227"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75638.msg909670#msg909670 date=1289839091]
I guess when our QB slid feet first then was hit helmet to helmet after the play by the BH player it was okay? You want to call DJ dirty for a clean hit that was not flagged while your own players were flagged for late hits? How about #10 taunting our sidelines after every tackle he made? How about the illegal chop blocks by BH which they were flagged for once but it happened more than that? Barbers Hill was going after knees. They were taunting. They were head hunting and were flagged for it. It is football. Quit being a butch and take your crap and whining to the basketball board.
[/quote]
I agree that #32 went head hunting against Doty that one play. But did he have the football? YES. it is called taking him down. and has for the Line going down every play they were trying to put the O line on the ground to free the linebackers=strategy. It isnt illegal. #10 is also a dirty whiner. [color=red][b]kid trying to fiHe is just a black t into a white school.[/b][/color] Thats just his personality and is one of my least favorite players on BH team. very classless as well.

As for the "clean" hit #33 put on #73 outside the play. Ya its not illegal. ya its classless and he didnt get pentalized for it cause he was 20 yards off the ball and the refs were already moving on and not even looking.
[/quote]

Calling a kid out because of his color?? you should be ashamed of yourself