PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909584" timestamp="1289835343"]
Just as classless as this picture!!!! Nothing noted that the boy caught the ball and was not hurt!!! BH guys went after our guys legs all night.
[/quote]

you're on a roll today...  ::)

as long as they aren't spearing a knee or something with their helmet, it's legit.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dayton" post="909604" timestamp="1289836202"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=75638.msg909584#msg909584 date=1289835343]
Just as classless as this picture!!!! Nothing noted that the boy caught the ball and was not hurt!!! BH guys went after our guys legs all night.
[/quote]

as long as they aren't spearing a knee or something with their helmet, it's legit.
[/quote]
Thanks for the agreement dayton.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="909615" timestamp="1289836832"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=75638.msg909604#msg909604 date=1289836202]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks for the agreement dayton.
[/quote]

;)

not sure what the deal is... PNGfan always puts up a posts like that. He never responds after the fact though. Potstirrer I suppose.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, just tired of hearing the crying by the BH fans everytime they lose. They have excuses for everything. Game over and you lost, time to move on...

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909620" timestamp="1289836988"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Nah, just tired of hearing the crying by the BH fans everytime they lose. They have excuses for everything. Game over and you lost, time to move on...
[/quote]

I see... I paid more attn. to the going for the legs part than the class part of the post.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909620" timestamp="1289836988"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
;D ;D ;D funny!!! i posted game summaries and accepted the fact. my prediction was right. Turnovers control game either team wins by a TD. i was just commenting on the fact of how dirty that player was. BH did lose. One team wins the other loses. Just glad we didnt have a player sending a player to the emergency room for a catscan for a hit that was off the ball and out of the play. uncalled for from any player or team.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="909624" timestamp="1289837304"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=75638.msg909620#msg909620 date=1289836988]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
;D ;D ;D funny!!! i posted game summaries and accepted the fact. my prediction was right. Turnovers control game either team wins by a TD. i was just commenting on the fact of how dirty that player was. BH did lose. One team wins the other loses. Just glad we didnt have a player sending a player to the emergency room for a catscan for a hit that was off the ball and out of the play. uncalled for from any player or team.
[/quote]

I honestly did not see the play your talking about. If he did do that it was uncalled for and that is something our coaches do not put up with and I can bet it will be dealt with. I didn't like the way he stood over the BH QB after he hit him. In defense of him he is a VERUY intense player who the coaches have to keep his emotions in check.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909584" timestamp="1289835343"]
[/quote]

My photo was posted in reference to a PNG fan who noted about the hard hits in the game.  If I had photo similar where a BH player was tackled in a like manner, I wouldn't mind posting it.  My concern was more about if the player was hurt.  I hope you read where I reposted the photo in another thread and my comments on it.  I was not sure about his condition but someone from PNG replied that he was okay.  

And you are correct.  That was not just a good play but an awesome one by #45.  It was just that I was replying to a previous comment.  I wasn't looking to demean anyone.

[quote name="bh146" post="909641" timestamp="1289837846"]
[/quote]

My photo was posted in reference to a PNG fan who noted about the hard hits in the game.  If I had photo similar where a BH player was tackled in a like manner, I wouldn't mind posting it.  My concern was more about if the player was hurt.  I hope you read where I reposted the photo in another thread and my comments on it.  I was not sure about his condition but someone from PNG replied that he was okay.  

And you are correct.  That was not just a good play but an awesome one by #45.  It was just that I was replying to a previous comment.  I wasn't looking to demean anyone.

[/quote]

No problem, I should've read the whole post. You take some great pics!!

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909634" timestamp="1289837594"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg909624#msg909624 date=1289837304]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=75638.msg909620#msg909620 date=1289836988]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I honestly did not see the play your talking about. If he did do that it was uncalled for and that is something our coaches do not put up with and I can bet it will be dealt with. I didn't like the way he stood over the BH QB after he hit him. In defense of him he is a VERUY intense player who the coaches have to keep his emotions in check.
[/quote]
Intense is one thing. you need that in football. but outrageous is the other. and this was the play when the big line man was on the 20 yard line by the score board. he was down for about 10 minutes. got carried to the sideline and then stretchered out to the ambulance after the game. I understand you defending your player but this game just was classless and tasteless in my thought.

I guess when our QB slid feet first then was hit helmet to helmet after the play by the BH player it was okay? You want to call DJ dirty for a clean hit that was not flagged while your own players were flagged for late hits? How about #10 taunting our sidelines after every tackle he made? How about the illegal chop blocks by BH which they were flagged for once but it happened more than that? Barbers Hill was going after knees. They were taunting. They were head hunting and were flagged for it. It is football. Quit being a butch and take your crap and whining to the basketball board.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="909595" timestamp="1289835884"]
[/quote]
That is what you call a tackle! You know when a player has the ball and the defender has to take the guy with the ball to the ground. #33 definitely was hitting off the ball off the play and digging into peoples face masks and just starting fights after the play. Very dirty player
[/quote]Great job ! Got ya a good tackle, ant hill is one to talk about dirty players, LOL ! My god boy !

[quote name="akifan94" post="909670" timestamp="1289839091"]
I guess when our QB slid feet first then was hit helmet to helmet after the play by the BH player it was okay? You want to call DJ dirty for a clean hit that was not flagged while your own players were flagged for late hits? How about #10 taunting our sidelines after every tackle he made? How about the illegal chop blocks by BH which they were flagged for once but it happened more than that? Barbers Hill was going after knees. They were taunting. They were head hunting and were flagged for it. It is football. Quit being a butch and take your crap and whining to the basketball board.
[/quote]
I agree that #32 went head hunting against Doty that one play. But did he have the football? YES. it is called taking him down. and has for the Line going down every play they were trying to put the O line on the ground to free the linebackers=strategy. It isnt illegal.

As for the "clean" hit #33 put on #73 outside the play. Ya its not illegal. ya its classless and he didnt get pentalized for it cause he was 20 yards off the ball and the refs were already moving on and not even looking.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="909646" timestamp="1289838135"]
[quote author=bh146 link=topic=75638.msg909641#msg909641 date=1289837846]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No problem, I should've read the whole post. You take some great pics!!
[/quote]

Okay, I understand.  Thanks.  Here one for you.

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1133/5179198730_3ec4e5801c_b.jpg[/img]

[quote name="NDNmom79" post="909702" timestamp="1289840533"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=75638.msg909694#msg909694 date=1289840251]
Back on topic please.....

Who you guys got in this one??

I'll take PNG by 8.
[/quote]

Actually this thread should be over by now! Games over...PNG won :)
[/quote]

yes... I know. ;)  :D

just trying to lighten the mood.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="909693" timestamp="1289840227"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75638.msg909670#msg909670 date=1289839091]
[/quote]
I agree that #32 went head hunting against Doty that one play. But did he have the football? YES. it is called taking him down. and has for the Line going down every play they were trying to put the O line on the ground to free the linebackers=strategy. It isnt illegal. #10 is also a dirty whiner. He is just a black kid trying to fit into a white school. Thats just his personality and is one of my least favorite players on BH team. very classless as well.

As for the "clean" hit #33 put on #73 outside the play. Ya its not illegal. ya its classless and he didnt get pentalized for it cause he was 20 yards off the ball and the refs were already moving on and not even looking.
[/quote]

He didn't "take him down" He was already on the ground from sliding. Well their "strategy" got them a 15 yard penalty and there should have been a few more. The clean hit I was referring to was on the QB. I did not see the hit on number 73. Bottom line is a lot goes on that we never see or hear on the field. To come on here and call out one player when there were several things going on is BS. I understand you are bitter. Move on. Your team is done.

[quote name="akifan94" post="909708" timestamp="1289840751"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg909693#msg909693 date=1289840227]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=75638.msg909670#msg909670 date=1289839091]
[/quote]
I agree that #32 went head hunting against Doty that one play. But did he have the football? YES. it is called taking him down. and has for the Line going down every play they were trying to put the O line on the ground to free the linebackers=strategy. It isnt illegal. #10 is also a dirty whiner. He is just a black kid trying to fit into a white school. Thats just his personality and is one of my least favorite players on BH team. very classless as well.

[/quote]

He didn't "take him down" He was already on the ground from sliding. Well their "strategy" got them a 15 yard penalty and there should have been a few more. The clean hit I was referring to was on the QB. I did not see the hit on number 73. Bottom line is a lot goes on that we never see or hear on the field. To come on here and call out one player when there were several things going on is BS. I understand you are bitter. Move on. Your team is done.
[/quote]
My team hasnt even started! haha
Baseball is where it is at. just like confrontation from the 40 year old men on this website. and the 15 yard penalty was for cut blocking an occupied defender. You are allowed to cut block on the line off the snap. 15 yard penalty enforced after snap and a lineman cut blocked defender who was occupied by another O line.
"Check yourself before you wreck yourself" ;D ;D

[/quote]

[b][b]as long as they aren't spearing a knee or something with their helmet, it's legit[/b][/b].
[/quote][quote author=bh146 link=topic=75638.msg909641#msg909641 date=1289837846]
[/quote]

[/quote]

bh146 took alot of great pictures at the game,
talking about taking out knees, i saw  a lot of bh146 photos and there a several with PNG taking bh boys down hitting the knees.  so the dirty play went both ways.. its football!  ;)

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="909728" timestamp="1289841330"]
Great pictures bh146...Do you have one of Nelson's TD in the 3rd qtr? Incredible catch along with two jump balls that he went up and got. He is only a Junior, I an only imagine how good he will be next year.
[/quote]

who will be slangin' the rock?

[quote name="dayton" post="909734" timestamp="1289841541"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=75638.msg909728#msg909728 date=1289841330]
Great pictures bh146...Do you have one of Nelson's TD in the 3rd qtr? Incredible catch along with two jump balls that he went up and got. He is only a Junior, I an only imagine how good he will be next year.
[/quote]

who will be slangin' the rock?

[/quote]

Travis Miller. He is a very capable Junior. He is bigger and faster than Doty but I am not sure on his passing skills. He has the arm strength but I have no clue about his accuracy.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="909728" timestamp="1289841330"]
[/quote]

No, I was on the other end of the field at the time.