PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="905130" timestamp="1289569802"]
This thread is so long I couldn't remember if I made a prediction or not.  :D

Somebody stirred up the ant mound earlier this year (54-0  ;)) and they've been stinging everybody since! BH shows everyone they are indeed..FOR REAL!

Eagles 24
Indians 21
[/quote]

That's a good Dayton/BH fan........... ;D

[quote name="BaseBow" post="905088" timestamp="1289561630"]
P.N.G by two TDs..I will say this P.N.G is the best team Nederlansd played this year  :o and I am very very very happy they got it together after they played us ;)...Go Mid- County
[/quote]

NEVER underestimate the boys from MidCounty!  Go Bulldogs! Go Indians!

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="905134" timestamp="1289570112"]
[quote author=BaseBow link=topic=75638.msg905088#msg905088 date=1289561630]
P.N.G by two TDs..I will say this P.N.G is the best team Nederlansd played this year  :o and I am very very very happy they got it together after they played us ;)...Go Mid- County
[/quote]

NEVER underestimate the boys from MidCounty!  Go Bulldogs! Go Indians!
[/quote]
A long with dont underestimate the Hill boys. Both teams are ready to play and if it is a no turnover game PN-G might take this by a score. What we expect though is easy drives for PN-G down the field with the long ball over the secondary but Doty throwing atleast 1 INT. maybe 2. BH grinds out the PN-G (weak) defense and runs the clock out every drive they have. If #12 controls the ball and doesnt drop the snaps for turnovers BH will win by 1 or 2 TDs.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="905169" timestamp="1289572828"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg905147#msg905147 date=1289571128]
This is nothing compared to last years game. [b]PN-G vs BH thread set the record of all time with the most amount of pages.(68)[/b]
[/quote]

That was some good smack talk in those 68 pages too.
[/quote]
Yes it was. Nothing like that on here anymore. I just think all the fans are to lazy to smack talk and or there is nothing to smack about. its going to be a close game

WOW  I love being the team every little football team dreams of beating  Man have any of you bh fans looked at our stats at all no body blew us   out and that crosby team you just beat well we smashed them 37 to 7 so be prepared to take your butt whippin like a man  and move on to round ball cause ndns are on a war path

Oh yea and keep thinking our D is weak

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="905147" timestamp="1289571128"]
This is nothing compared to last years game. PN-G vs BH thread set the record of all time with the most amount of pages.(68)
[/quote]

I tried my best to get this years thread to eclipse last years, but the BH fans just weren't biting as well this year! ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, It's finally game day and I want to wish [b]safe travel [/b] to and from the game to everybody from both schools and I would also like to pray for an [b]injury free [/b] game! This thread has certainly been a lot of fun this year!

PNG - 32
BH - 24

[b][size=18pt][color=purple]I - N - D - I - A - N - S     scalp'em Indians scalp'em!!![/color][/size][/b]

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="905175" timestamp="1289573079"]
WOW  I love being the team every little football team dreams of beating  Man have any of you bh fans looked at our stats at all no body blew us   out and that crosby team you just beat well we smashed them 37 to 7 so be prepared to take your butt whippin like a man  and move on to round ball cause ndns are on a war path

Oh yea and keep thinking our D is weak
[/quote]
HAHAHA its funny you say that cause i have posted all sorts of stats and evaluated this game. Go look at older posts before you open your mouth. and all i know based on stats is that PN-G D is weaker than BH O. and PN-G O is stronger than BH D. Which is why this game is based on turnovers and if there are none its based on who gets the ball first.

[quote name="Stangman" post="905245" timestamp="1289576909"]
I've been reading these posts for several days now and I think someone shoud check what the PNG fans are smoking in there peace pipes.
[/quote]

There is nothing in our peace pipes that isn't usually there.  We are PROUD of our boys and know they can beat the unreal hill.  Shouldn't all fans stand behind their teams if not then why bother.  You should expect your team to WIN every game.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="905246" timestamp="1289577043"]
[quote author=Stangman link=topic=75638.msg905245#msg905245 date=1289576909]
I've been reading these posts for several days now and I think someone shoud check what the PNG fans are smoking in there peace pipes.
[/quote]

There is nothing in our peace pipes that isn't usually there.  We are PROUD of our boys and know they can beat the unreal hill.   Shouldn't all fans stand behind their teams if not then why bother.  You should expect your team to WIN every game.
[/quote]

True. I am a BH fan and be honest..I think this game is going to be a close one or a blow out..if Bh can hold on to the ball and keep possession like they always do they might have a chance..if not than it will be a long night

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="905246" timestamp="1289577043"]
[/quote]

There is nothing in our peace pipes that isn't usually there.  We are PROUD of our boys and know they can beat the unreal hill.   Shouldn't all fans stand behind their teams if not then why bother.  You should expect your team to WIN every game.
[/quote]
Doesnt mean you make unrealistic posts like "PN-G by 40" hahahah i wanna see them score 40 points on BH. Hasnt EVER happened. why would it change now when their defense is better than last years?

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="905266" timestamp="1289578053"]
BH FAN  You really think your better than half the teams we played I just dont see it beside dayton your disrict is weaker than gas station toilet paper
[/quote]
No doubt 19-4a is weak but look at the production of the scores. weak team or not a weak team BH clobbered who they played except Dayton.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="905256" timestamp="1289577558"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=75638.msg905246#msg905246 date=1289577043]
[/quote]

There is nothing in our peace pipes that isn't usually there.  We are PROUD of our boys and know they can beat the unreal hill.   Shouldn't all fans stand behind their teams if not then why bother.  You should expect your team to WIN every game.
[/quote]
Doesnt mean you make unrealistic posts like "PN-G by 40" hahahah i wanna see them score 40 points on BH. Hasnt EVER happened. why would it change now when their defense is better than last years?
[/quote]

I can promise you that they will not score 40. Only 35. :)

Name me one offense in 19-4A with the weapons that PNG has? I'll save you the research. There are none. Dayton comes close, but Herrera is still a year behind Doty in almost every phase of the game. The one thing teams in 19-4A could not do (with the exception of Dayton) is protect up front. Dayton pushed them around pretty good and the results show it. Once you get past Reuter and Bellard and into the open field, the BH secondary is far from physical.

[quote name="StarlessTexas" post="905252" timestamp="1289577325"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=75638.msg905246#msg905246 date=1289577043]
[/quote]

[/quote]

True. I am a BH fan and be honest..I think this game is going to be a close one or a blow out..if Bh can hold on to the ball and keep possession like they always do they might have a chance..if not than it will be a long night
[/quote]

As you can tell I am a PNG fan and yes I ALWAYS think we will WIN and tonight is no different especially since this is a playoff game.  I have faith in those boys that they will.  Good Luck to  your boys they are gonna need it tonight.   ;) ;D