PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

This is halarious, we get to play a team that we beat everytime we play, the 4-5 different RBs wont bother us Vidor had about the same amount and we stopped them, Im gonna love watching DJ smash that QB and Gizzi and Co pick him off "when" he throws. Get ready for a game Doty and Co havent been stopped all year, Vidor has been one of a few teams that has gotten to touch Doty and if your wise youll get outta Chases way. That being said 42-14 (that scored in the 4th after 2nd team in)

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NewIndian" post="901440" timestamp="1289204981"]
This is halarious, we get to play a team that we beat everytime we play, the 4-5 different RBs wont bother us Vidor had about the same amount and we stopped them, Im gonna love watching DJ smash that QB and Gizzi and Co pick him off "when" he throws. Get ready for a game Doty and Co havent been stopped all year, Vidor has been one of a few teams that has gotten to touch Doty and if your wise youll get outta Chases way. That being said 42-14 (that scored in the 4th after 2nd team in)
[/quote]

Well shizzle-me-nizzle....... ;D  What the heck happen to Bill, Tom, Henry, or David?  Are those names or a duck call?  Wasn't "Doty" on an old western long ago?  Gizzi?  Holy cow, what's a Gizzi?  ;D ;D

[quote name="rollinac" post="901393" timestamp="1289190840"]
Ugghhhh....just got done watching the PNG Livingston game for an idea of what Livingston's got...same old same old Livingston...good news is PNG had NUMEROUS players around the ball....bad news is I didn't see any of them tackling anything.  BH is a bit bigger up front than Livingston but not nearly as fast.  PNG tackles like that and it'll be a long night.
[/quote]
rollin, That game was the low point for the PNG program. We made NO defensive stops the entire game and still only lost by a score. MANY defensive adjustments were made after that game and we look like a totally different team now. The Central game showed much improvement in the D-side of the ball. That being said, Dayton should have no trouble beating Livingston if they hang onto the ball. I'm still hoping that PNG gets to play Dayton down the road.

and to the crack smoking baby: You will have a very good understanding of what a "Gizzi" is Saturday night!  ;D

BH gets a wake-up call this week--after the Broncos torched them on Sept. 24th they have only played against pee-wee teams. BH did roll up a nice string of victories
but when you get down to it there is only one quality football team in this district and it ain't BH. The bright side is that BH will get an early start on basketball once again this year.
PNG wins by 3 TDs

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="901474" timestamp="1289222545"]
BH gets a wake-up call this week--after the Broncos torched them on Sept. 24th they have only played against pee-wee teams. BH did roll up a nice string of victories
but when you get down to it there is only one quality football team in this district and it ain't BH. The bright side is that BH will get an early start on basketball once again this year.
PNG wins by 3 TDs
[/quote]
Thats why they beat the reigning district champs from last year!!! Now i understand thanks :)

Boy i sure do love all the trash talking being done by both sides . BH got smashed by Dayton in the beginning and i dont think there gonna just roll over and lets the pig nasty geeks roll over them . PN-G Yall are cocky this isnt a DON PRICE Football Team . Kinda Like yalls wizard of football last year . Its gonna be a smash mouth football game and someone is gonna go home crying . Whom it is . i couldnt tell you but i sure in the gods earthly hell its PN-G .

I am a graduate from bh so go ahead and smash me all you want .. !

BH Eagles win this i sure hope 21-7

PN-G Goes home and starts the injun basketball season early .

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="901505" timestamp="1289225924"]
[quote author=Diamond-J link=topic=75638.msg901474#msg901474 date=1289222545]
PNG wins by 3 TDs
[/quote]
Thats why they beat the reigning district champs from last year!!! Now i understand thanks :)
[/quote]This is not last year-----Crosby lost their last 3 in a row---not exactly awe inspiring.

[quote name="polarisemtfirefighter" post="901506" timestamp="1289225988"]
Boy i sure do love all the trash talking being done by both sides . BH got smashed by Dayton in the beginning and i dont think there gonna just roll over and lets the pig nasty geeks roll over them . PN-G Yall are cocky this isnt a DON PRICE Football Team . Kinda Like yalls wizard of football last year . Its gonna be a smash mouth football game and someone is gonna go home crying . Whom it is . i couldnt tell you but i sure in the gods earthly heck its PN-G .

[/quote]

Never hold the PN-G O to just 7

[quote name="NDN4Life" post="901514" timestamp="1289226789"]
[quote author=polarisemtfirefighter link=topic=75638.msg901506#msg901506 date=1289225988]
Boy i sure do love all the trash talking being done by both sides . BH got smashed by Dayton in the beginning and i dont think there gonna just roll over and lets the pig nasty geeks roll over them . PN-G Yall are cocky this isnt a DON PRICE Football Team . Kinda Like yalls wizard of football last year . Its gonna be a smash mouth football game and someone is gonna go home crying . Whom it is . i couldnt tell you but i sure in the gods earthly heck its PN-G .

[/quote]

[/quote]
Never played the BH slow offense like they have. and good defense on the line to put pressure on the throws. If PN-G completes the pass they win the game. Hope BH secondary is ready to play the game.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="901518" timestamp="1289227186"]
[quote author=NDN4Life link=topic=75638.msg901514#msg901514 date=1289226789]
[quote author=polarisemtfirefighter link=topic=75638.msg901506#msg901506 date=1289225988]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Never played the BH slow offense like they have. and good defense on the line to put pressure on the throws. If PN-G completes the pass they win the game. Hope BH secondary is ready to play the game.
[/quote]

BH will need to establish the running game and with a new QB, timing and decision making is key.  This QB does throw the ball well, when he makes smart decisions.  Defending the pass is where BH will win or lose this game.  Still say it's a close one. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="900321" timestamp="1289136669"]
This is what happens when an Indian messes with an Eagle!!   ;D ;D

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tq3cxPGnG0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tq3cxPGnG0&feature=related[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZJ0PKMf-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZJ0PKMf-0[/url]

[/quote]

Just a weekday reminder:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tq3cxPGnG0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tq3cxPGnG0&feature=related[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZJ0PKMf-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZJ0PKMf-0[/url]

[quote name="Peppermint Patty" post="901629" timestamp="1289233288"]
If Bradford is gone, that is a HUGE loss for the Eagles. He made 90% of the tackles against GCM.
[/quote]
Bradford is a big help to the D line. But also PN-G O line is a lot bigger than BH D line. i dont think BH would have even break through even with their starters.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="901626" timestamp="1289233168"]
[quote author=SKINS link=topic=75638.msg901602#msg901602 date=1289231948]
Well There goes the defensive line
[/quote]
Exactly. hopefully PN-G doesnt figure this out and base their offense on the pass cause our "weak" secondary everyone talks about.
[/quote]

If Barbers Hill were an armadilo, the secondary would be the soft under-belly.

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="901601" timestamp="1289231821"]
[quote author=SKINS link=topic=75638.msg901597#msg901597 date=1289231735]
Just throwing this in here, but grades will be in and in effect. Any players not passing?
[/quote]
Yup Bradford is out along with alec candalari(or however you spell it) luke troxell. not good for BH
[/quote]

Man, we may not have a team at the rate people are getting injured and now this.  Just one year I would like to go into the playoffs with a full roster.  Reminds me of the Chris Daniels days...........  :'( :'( :'(

[quote name="bh89-2" post="901657" timestamp="1289235073"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75638.msg901601#msg901601 date=1289231821]
[quote author=SKINS link=topic=75638.msg901597#msg901597 date=1289231735]
Just throwing this in here, but grades will be in and in effect. Any players not passing?
[/quote]
Yup Bradford is out along with alec candalari(or however you spell it) luke troxell. not good for BH
[/quote]

Man, we may not have a team at the rate people are getting injured and now this.  Just one year I would like to go into the playoffs with a full roster.  Reminds me of the Chris Daniels days...........  :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
Ya. BH loses atleast 2 players a game!!! and now of course grade situation.