PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="899039" timestamp="1289051002"]
In recent weeks, I have developed a certain amount of dislike for the cocky, arrogant posters from BH. I hope PN-G crushes them and puts them out of their misery.
[/quote]

In the past weeks we have developed a dislike for moderators with no brain cells. Go grab a tissue this is football 8)

Remeber you were the first to draw blood on this thread. Now back to the topic

BH is banged up ,but they do have a couple that can fill the QB slot. Townley after a shaky start settled down and lead BH up and down the field. PNG looks to have destroyed Central due to costly turnovers, So if BH puts the ball on the turf (Which they fumbled three times with in the 5 yard line against Crosby) PNG will win and win big! If BH plays a mistake free game then they can steal this 1st round. even though BH gets little respect they allowed less yards than the highly touted (Mostly by Dayton) Dayton Defense. The BH Offense doesn't have to score much to win a game if BH gets to 26 they win this game IMO. ;D

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="BHFAN" post="899251" timestamp="1289062829"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=75638.msg899039#msg899039 date=1289051002]
In recent weeks, I have developed a certain amount of dislike for the cocky, arrogant posters from BH. I hope PN-G crushes them and puts them out of their misery.
[/quote]

In the past weeks we have developed a dislike for moderators with no brain cells. Go grab a tissue this is football 8)

BH is banged up ,but they do have a couple that can fill the QB slot. Townley after a shaky start settled down and lead BH up and down the field. PNG looks to have destroyed Central due to costly turnovers, So if BH puts the ball on the turf (Which they fumbled three times with in the 5 yard line against Crosby) PNG will win and win big! If BH plays a mistake free game then they can steal this 1st round. even though BH gets little respect they allowed less yards than the highly touted (Mostly by Dayton) Dayton Defense. The BH Offense doesn't have to score much to win a game [b]if BH gets to 26 they win this game IMO. ;D[/b]
[/quote]

26 isn't enough, we average 33.6 points per game

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="899258" timestamp="1289063224"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=75638.msg899251#msg899251 date=1289062829]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=75638.msg899039#msg899039 date=1289051002]
[/quote]

BH is banged up ,but they do have a couple that can fill the QB slot. Townley after a shaky start settled down and lead BH up and down the field. PNG looks to have destroyed Central due to costly turnovers, So if BH puts the ball on the turf (Which they fumbled three times with in the 5 yard line against Crosby) PNG will win and win big! If BH plays a mistake free game then they can steal this 1st round. even though BH gets little respect they allowed less yards than the highly touted (Mostly by Dayton) Dayton Defense. The BH Offense doesn't have to score much to win a game [b]if BH gets to 26 they win this game IMO. ;D[/b]
[/quote]

26 isn't enough, we average 33.6 points per game
[/quote]

Yeah Galena Park averaged 42 even after putting 21 on Dayton and we held them to 7.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="899039" timestamp="1289051002"]
[/quote]

You should have developed the same feelings towards any team West of the Trinity.  Butch seems a very appropriate name for your stadium, considering those western teams have butch-slapped West Brook over and over again this year.  State Ranked.........Soljas Big Toe!   ;) ;)

[quote name="Squaw1" post="899279" timestamp="1289064009"]
BHFAN- It is obvious you did not see the game. Turnovers are made, not accidents! When you see the size and aggressiveness of both our offense and defense you will understand why people are picking us to slaughter your team.
[/quote]

I have seen you play 3 times this year.  Nothing special and BH is over-all bigger and faster. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="899282" timestamp="1289064134"]
[quote author=Squaw1 link=topic=75638.msg899279#msg899279 date=1289064009]
BHFAN- It is obvious you did not see the game. Turnovers are made, not accidents! When you see the size and aggressiveness of both our offense and defense you will understand why people are picking us to slaughter your team.
[/quote]

I have seen you play 3 times this year.  Nothing special and BH is over-all bigger and faster. 
[/quote]
More garbage from last year--remember 21-7??

Quick to discount the "ant mound."  They're playing well and riding a 6 game winning streak.  New offensive scheme (although devoid of any modern concepts) is starting to catch and they play good defense.  This is a pick 'em game and wouldn't surprise me at all if BH takes it. 

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="899289" timestamp="1289064441"]
The higher you are the harder the fall.

BH thought they were unstoppable when they started district, then an 0 and 3 team layed 54 points on them.  Give credit to BH, they have won six in a row and got 2nd in a district that should be called Dayton and the other 7 want to bes.
[/quote]

Thats a rediculous statement...BH had won one game, barely, coming into Dayton.  I don't think anyone in BH or on the team thought they were unstoppable.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="899282" timestamp="1289064134"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
faster, that is funny.  their is nothing fast about the hill except dayton getting to 54

[quote name="texans" post="899483" timestamp="1289075707"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75638.msg899282#msg899282 date=1289064134]
[/quote]

[/quote]
faster, that is funny.  their is nothing fast about the hill except dayton getting to 54
[/quote]

Normally I'd agree but they're playing PNG in the SLOW bowl...

PN-G's lowest point totals this year: 29 vs. Gregory Portland, 20 vs. TX City, 28 vs. Vidor.
The next lowest score was 32 with the rest being really close or over 40.
While last week may not have been Central's best game, we held their RB, who before our game averaged 9 yards per carry (someone correct me if that's not accurate), to -1 yard. Against traditional running attacks our D has done alright this year. We struggled against Ned's version of the wildcat, the Wing-T from Livingston, and at the beginning of the game Vidor's rushing attack. Where teams really kill us is the passing game. So if BH becomes one-dimensional because of their hurt QB, good luck.
It has been a while since I have not seen gaping holes in opposing D's for our RB to run through. And if you do stop the run we'll pass. We have a very balanced O, when the coaches want to.
I'm gonna give BH more credit than everyone else though. 35-24 PN-G.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="898803" timestamp="1289019172"]
[quote author=pngnative05 link=topic=75638.msg898795#msg898795 date=1289018974]
PNG 49 BH 20
[/quote]

Man, must be lots of crack over there in port neches.  I say BH runs the clock out while your "offense" watched from the side lines.  BH, banged up and with our 2nd string QB wins by 13.
[/quote] If there is a lot crack it in BH :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[