PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

[quote name="texans" post="899483" timestamp="1289075707"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75638.msg899282#msg899282 date=1289064134]
[quote author=Squaw1 link=topic=75638.msg899279#msg899279 date=1289064009]
BHFAN- It is obvious you did not see the game. Turnovers are made, not accidents! When you see the size and aggressiveness of both our offense and defense you will understand why people are picking us to slaughter your team.
[/quote]

I have seen you play 3 times this year.  Nothing special and BH is over-all bigger and faster. 
[/quote]
faster, that is funny.  their is nothing fast about the hill except dayton getting to 54
[/quote]
Have to say I agree, BH has very few fast players, most are just average speed.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bh89-2" post="899270" timestamp="1289063770"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=75638.msg899039#msg899039 date=1289051002]
In recent weeks, I have developed a certain amount of dislike for the cocky, arrogant posters from BH. I hope PN-G crushes them and puts them out of their misery.
[/quote]

You should have developed the same feelings towards any team West of the Trinity.  Butch seems a very appropriate name for your stadium, [b]considering those western teams have butch-slapped West Brook over and over again this year. [/b]  State Ranked.........Soljas Big Toe!   ;) ;)

[/quote]Who are you talking about? You need to pay attention to the scores a little more. The ONLY loss WB has had this year at the Butch, was to Katy 45-21. Believe me when I tell you, they would have wiped the floor with your precious Eagles. Get a life, you guys couldn't compete in 5A.

Don't get me wrong PNG. You guys have a good team a 2000 yard QB and 1600 RB ( I think) yall are going to be tough to beat and if we don't play perfect you will get your blow out :-\ .BH will be pretty one deminsional runninig the ball 90% of the time. The trick is that we will be running 5 backs at you with some pretty good blocking. The O seems simple, but it is in your face hard hitting running (Ask the Crosby Linebacker that got folded last night). The D is well balanced stopping the run or throwing attack in most cases. PNG however will be one of the best teams that BH will play this year, so I'm looking forward to how they do against a well coached team.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="899619" timestamp="1289081138"]
Don't get me wrong PNG. You guys have a good team a 2000 yard QB and 1600 RB ( I think) yall are going to be tough to beat and if we don't play perfect you will get your blow out :-\ .BH will be pretty one deminsional runninig the ball 90% of the time. The trick is that we will be running 5 backs at you with some pretty good blocking. The O seems simple, but it is in your face hard hitting running (Ask the Crosby Linebacker that got folded last night). The D is well balanced stopping the run or throwing attack in most cases. PNG however will be one of the best teams that BH will play this year, so I'm looking forward to how they do against a well coached team.
[/quote]
Second best ;)

Great post. Looking forward to a great (injury free) game. Don't bash me for thid but I'm gonna say>>
PN-G 35 BH 24
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="899915" timestamp="1289094169"]
The PNG D is going to decide this game. BH is going to bring the helmets you can bank on that. If the PNG D can keep BH from grinding it out they will be able to put up enough to win plain and simple.
[/quote]

This**
[quote name="indnfan" post="900137" timestamp="1289099517"]
Great post. Looking forward to a great (injury free) game. Don't bash me for thid but I'm gonna say>>
PN-G 35 BH 24
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=75638.msg899915#msg899915 date=1289094169]
The PNG D is going to decide this game. BH is going to bring the helmets you can bank on that. If the PNG D can keep BH from grinding it out they will be able to put up enough to win plain and simple.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Yea. That sux. We are missing some good players from last years team  and a few others due to injuries. Somehow it always seems to happen. Good luck Friday night.
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="900140" timestamp="1289099618"]
BH needs an injury free game. missing 9 players due to injuries. not very good. That is if they win
[/quote]

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="900150" timestamp="1289100029"]
If you look at the teams that go deep in the playoffs it seems like they are the ones that didnt get hit by the injury bug. Sure would be a different outcome every year for alot of teams but injurys are part of the game.
[/quote]\

Definitely true. Rough sport= rough outcome.