STJFL Senior 2nd Round Predictions?

BCFAN13

[quote name="cat1313" post="895530" timestamp="1288798994"]
Bridge City vs Lumberton Blue ???
PNG Purple vs WOS ???
[/quote]

I pick BC - Lumberton Blue has improved tremendously during the season, but so has BC and we have beaten Lumberton once before.  So....here's hoping for a repeat.  I think it will be a good game too, Lumberton will give BC a good run for their money!

PNG Purple has an awesome team too, so I have to go with them!

Last year Nederland Black was in the #3 spot behind Lum. Blue and Lum. White,   Lum. Blue had already beaten Ned. Black 28-19? and Lum. White had also beaten Black 29-16?, both scores made the games appear some what close but they were not, both Lum. teams had won soundly. Nederland Black came back to beat both teams, Blue in the semi's 34-6 and White 26-6 to win their 2nd straight superbowl title, and beat both soundly, anything can happen. If Black played each team 10 times I think Lumberton(both) would win more than they lost, but it's about rising up for the challenge, Can we win today. These teams are close enough in tallent (BC,PNG,WOS,Lum) that the team that really is better prepared to play this saturday will win.

[quote name="football04" post="895674" timestamp="1288811766"]
  Last year Nederland Black was in the #3 spot behind Lum. Blue and Lum. White,   Lum. Blue had already beaten Ned. Black 28-19? and Lum. White had also beaten Black 29-16?, both scores made the games appear some what close but they were not, both Lum. teams had won soundly. Nederland Black came back to beat both teams, Blue in the semi's 34-6 and White 26-6 to win their 2nd straight superbowl title, and beat both soundly, anything can happen. If Black played each team 10 times I think Lumberton(both) would win more than they lost, but it's about rising up for the challenge, Can we win today. These teams are close enough in tallent (BC,PNG,WOS,Lum) that the team that really is better prepared to play this saturday will win.
[/quote]

GREAT POST.......

We played 3 of the 4 and they were all great teams. WOS is who we did not play but I picked them before the season started so I am going with WOS and in a very very close and high scoring game I will pick Lumberton Blue. Good luck to all 4 teams and pray that everyone comes out with no injuries.

[quote name="football04" post="895674" timestamp="1288811766"]
[/quote]

football04 is ABSOLUTELY correct, it's anyone's game to win or to lose, it all will come down to who is the most prepared mentally and physically because all four are formidable teams!! ;)

[quote name="HITMAN75" post="895807" timestamp="1288820412"]
We played 3 of the 4 and they were all great teams. WOS is who we did not play but I picked them before the season started so I am going with WOS and in a very very close and high scoring game I will pick Lumberton Blue. Good luck to all 4 teams and pray that everyone comes out with no injuries.

[/quote]
I don't think u have seen wos play if so having played png I don't think you would still pick them.  BC will win over lumberton . 

[quote name="FOOTBALL101" post="900222" timestamp="1289106310"]
Well I want to say congratulations to BC and PNG for there wins today!! Superbowl between these two teams should be one of the best at this age group!!  Good luck to both teams ..
[/quote]

I also want to say congratulations to BC and PNG as well as all the teams who played yesterday.. Some good football played yesterday and very well coached teams displayed why southeast texas football is top notch. Good luck to all this saturday probowl and superbowl... ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="JWB" post="900460" timestamp="1289148555"]
HOW BOUT THEM CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gonna be a great Superbowl,two tough teams,should be a another great game.......[color=blue]what happen to the Stangs all the way[/color]??????? :o :o :o :o :o
[/quote]

I think that was uncalled for!  >:(  As a parent of one of the players that got out there and played his heart out, I don't appreciate the "taunting" that I feel your comment was.  As far as I'm concerned, the Lil Mustangs are still #1 in my eyes just as I'm sure that your team would still be #1 even if they lost. 

Now, to be the mature one between the two of us: I want to say Congrats to the PNG players and coaches.  It was a good game.  I hope that both teams that are in the Super Bowl (Sr.) have a good game and none of the boys get hurt.  This past Saturday was a beautiful day; I hope the 13th will bring you good weather as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder