Silsbee vs WOS for title, predictions?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="885816" timestamp="1287883821"]
WOS has to be favored by 2 TD's, Silsbee has to play a perfect game.
[/quote]

Don't buy it.  Silsbee has given WO-S matchup problems every since both have been in 3A.  Each game has been decided by a TD...this one will be the same.  WO-S by 7.

[quote name="Babyboi_Prettyboi" post="885902" timestamp="1287888430"]
This won't be for the Title since silsbee already lost to BC.
[/quote]

Still could be for a share of the title, if Silsbee wins and WO-S, BC, and Silsbee all win in Week 10.  They will have the same district record and share the district title.

honestly, i dont think Silsbee has a chance this year....
they have NO DEFENSE! and not much of an offense....

Silsbee will end up taking 3rd in district.

and how would this game be the "title game"?
Silsbee lost to BC, BC lost to WOS, and IF WOS lost to Silsbee wouldn't it be a 3 way tie?
explain that to me please.

WOS by 3+ TDs.

Hard to say. I think WO-S will win, but it might be a tough one. I was absolutely certain we'd beat BC by at least 14 because they weren't equipped with players who could match up with ours. A two-man superstar tandem can't do it against the Stangs - never will. The Tigers have a bit more speed throughout the roster, but, according to their opponents so far this year, very little D and a weak O-line. If that's truly the case, WO-S by a lot. Everyone doubted us after (RIP) Reggie's passing, but the boys have been admirably resilient and have pulled it together as a team FOR Reggie. I don't see anyone in district beating us. We might actually have a decent run into the playoffs if we can secure the #1 spot. Kudos to BC for having a great season. Silsbee has been pretty strong as well. We'll see how this turns out. I don't mean to be cocky, but I can't see a scenario that ends with the Tigers winning.

It's all about matchups. Silsbee matches up very well every year against WOS. The Tigers are the only team in 21-3A that year in and year out has the ability to beat the Mustangs. It has been proven over the last several years in the close games between the two.

My heart says the Tigers get the upset, but my head says WOS gets the victory.

Silsbee 20
WOS    28

this is going to be a GOOD ONE ,SUPER MATCH UP.the silsbee tigers are a team with good size and outstanding speed in there WR. i was watching the mustangs corners agnest bridge city and this worries me just a tich. the tigers have had there problems this year as we all know but its getting better ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86