Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin / Predictions and comments !!

This heated rivalry goes back over 40 years. You can bet every kid will give his all in this game. This game is for bragging rights !! H-D leads the overall series of head to head games won by a mile. H-D is looking for their 4th straight victory over WH. The Oilers are a very improved team with a new Coaching staff. This will be a good one to watch. 

H-D 28
WH 6

these two teams are very evenly matched in talent, but both teams have showed that they can show up and stink it up with turnovers and mental errors. But every game up to this point doesnt matter when it comes to this small town rivalry this being said i hope both teams play the best that they can and it should be a close game like last year and i will predict that this year will also go into overtime just with the Oilers winning it at the end instead of HD since the game is at WH this year.
good luck to both teams and i believe that this one is for the 3rd playoff spot

I didn't see much speed or power running from West Hardin when they visited Evadale.  They may have had an off night but they were contained all night by the Rebel defense.  If HD plays hard-nosed defense, the Cats should win by a couple TD's.
Good luck to both and hope one of these teams makes the playoffs.  I'm still partial to the "old" district.

Being realistic, I'm gonna say HD by 2-3 scores. Not always, but at times, both HD and WH have been known to get a little dirty and scrappy now and then, and when they play one another it doesn't clean up any. I wouldn't consider either "dirty teams" though. Hoping the Oilers can pull this one out and if they bring their "A" game, they have a good chance. Since they are pretty closely matched, either team makes too many mistakes or has too many turnovers, it could be lopsided either way. Hope its a great, injury free contest, and I wish the best to both Teams. This is probably the battle for third place in the district.

Go Oilers!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder