Nederland Gets An Early Halloween present

Guest LCM Volleyball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, LCM may or may not win but if they do it will be in a shootout. Nederland really does have a fantastic running game, perhaps the best they have EVER had with Mosely and Gutierrez and this line.

As far as the defense, you will run right up the middle on the defense, they are pretty good at pass defense and defending the run to the outside.

Nah, LCM may or may not win but if they do it will be in a shootout. Nederland really does have afantastic running game, perhaps the best they have EVER had with Mosely and Gutierrez and this line.

I dont think you can put Mosley up there with Sumerall. Even though his attitude was horrible he was still nederlands best RB.

LOL, Oh yes you can... I saw them all run in every game they played for years. He is definitely better than LaBove and about as good as Sumrall, he is a little easier to bring down than Troy but both have/had an incredible 2nd gear and both are/were extremely difficult to get on the ground. Labove was really really good but he is not of the same caliber as Sumrall and Mosely.

If Sumrall has an edge over Micah it was his sheer will power to resist being brought down.. He would exhaust a defense and just flat REFUSE to go down until they just had so much weight on him that he physically could not hold them up. I think Micah has the same ability, he just does not quite have the "refuse to go down" tenacity that Sumrall had. Also you could not trip him up and make him fall, he had to be TACKLED. Watching him battle would almost bring tears to your eyes he played with so much physical passion. The trademark run that broiught Nederland football back to life was Sumralls long run against Sweeney where he was caught on about the 5 yard line and literally dragged a defender that was riding his back into the end zone. He was almost down and had 1 hand on the ground, crawled slowly 5 yards and collapsed on the goal line for the TD. It was one of the most emotional moments for me in all of sports. His passion was just incredible.

Hmmmm, that being said I am not sure if Micah is quite that good, yet. But I think he has the potential to be.

Driskell was a joy to watch, especially on the wrap around draw.. Pure speed-wise though, Micah is the fastest back I can remember us having.. Can't wait till he is 100% again.. Maybe this week.. I think Micah is the best back that Ned has had, followed closely by Sumrall, and then a decent gap to Labove. Dogs by 7 this week!

Guest Cherokee Nation

Little indian' date='

Are you still upset about the 42 to 0

42-0 42-0 42-0 42-0 42-0 42-0

42-0 42-0 42-0 42-0 42-0 42-0[/quote']

We are upset anytime we lose. I guess we have to except y'all beating us 1 out of every 10 years though. The law of averages are in your favor. I am still pulling for the BOJO again this week though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder