Nederland Gets An Early Halloween present

Guest LCM Volleyball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea whatever. You better get used to BOJO because coach Moody will be here a while and we'll only get better.

OK, we return almost all of our team this next year they will remember and they will come p*ssed off, and you come to our house next year where you dont have the advavtage of all yalls little noisemakers :twisted: :twisted:

LCM Volleyball' date=' did you girls win district? Then who did?[/quote']

Ummm, last time I checked this was the FOOTBALL forum. :roll:

But hey, while we're talking other HS sports, whose girls won the STATE softball championship? Hmmm, let me think? Hey, Johnny, help me out here.....

Let me go take a peek in the SOFTBALL forum for the answer. :wink:

Guest LCM Volleyball

OK' date=' we return almost all of our team this next year they will remember and they will come p*ssed off, and you come to our house next year where you dont have the advavtage of all yalls little noisemakers :twisted: :twisted:[/quote'] You will not beat BOJO next year. :D Our JV team is for real and we have several kids back to.

OK' date=' we return almost all of our team this next year they will remember and they will come p*ssed off, and you come to our house next year where you dont have the advavtage of all yalls little noisemakers :twisted: :twisted:[/quote']

So their fans can make some noise this year? Then I guess both sides will have some DOC LOUD NOISE going on Friday night!

OK' date=' we return almost all of our team this next year they will remember and they will come p*ssed off, and you come to our house next year where you dont have the advavtage of all yalls little noisemakers :twisted: :twisted:[/quote']

"Wait til next year"....that used to be what other teams said to PNG. How far the mighty injuns have fallen........and crying about noisemakers

Guest LCM Volleyball
whats up with all this bojo nonsense? I guess well say we are the bulldogs...go FRODO... makes about as much sense as banjo or bojo or whatever it is lcm has made up
People just can't stand it when another team besides Mid County is successful. :twisted:

People just can't stand it when another team besides Mid County is successful. :twisted:

Actually LCM Volleyball, we don't mind at all when a team besides one from Mid County is successful. Most fans will follow whatever team makes it out of district to the playoffs and wish them a long run. :D

The difference is that you guys have yet to learn to act "like you've been there before". How many years has m-LC been down? Ten? You guys haven't made it to the playoffs yet but act as though you should start getting sized for State Championship rings. It's just amusing, that's all. :roll:

All I saw was people posting thier opinion about this weeks game, havent seen anything about state champs. And Nederland lets not forget where yall were about 12 yrs ago. Us older folks can remember a not so good Nederland.Just my 2 cents.

Well I dont think there has ever been a football team that is successful every year... But ten years in a row, I think thats fair to call us a great and traditioned team... My only point was what Pigskin said... Act like you've won a game before... Vidor is ten times worse than LC-M about that whole thing... They act like they've never seen the endzone sometimes....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder