Nederland @ Central predictions??

D3zii

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston is the only team both have played and Central won in overtime and Nederland should have won except for their own mistakes, should be a good game. Nederland can't make mistakes and expect to hang with the Jags, that won't happen, be if they play like they did against PNG they will be in the game and it might be the Jags 1st district setback.

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="871194" timestamp="1286719314"]
yeah png did put up huge number but i dont believe central is as balanced as png
[/quote]1074 Ruhing yards and 605 yards passing.  Considering the maturity growth of our QB, I say that we are as balanced as you'll get considering that we've hisorically been known as a running team...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="871438" timestamp="1286744502"]
I love the way we put our speed in positions to do damage.  That's what puts teams on another level like your Brenhams and your Friendswoods.. I hope my Jagss will get there this year...
[/quote]and WB's... ;D

[quote name="Sgt Rey" post="871456" timestamp="1286745136"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=74224.msg871438#msg871438 date=1286744502]
I love the way we put our speed in positions to do damage.  That's what puts teams on another level like your Brenhams and your Friendswoods.. I hope my Jagss will get there this year...
[/quote]and WB's... ;D
[/quote]I guess...  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="870820" timestamp="1286671027"]
Jags stay focused.  42-21...
[/quote]

You predicted PNG to beat us....wrong, you predicted us not being able to stop Livingston and you were wrong there too. We held Livingston to about the same yards yall did. Now you are picking Central to blow us out. The way I see it, I like you picking against us because once again, you will be wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder