Nederland @ Central predictions??

D3zii

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="873997" timestamp="1286995578"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=74224.msg873909#msg873909 date=1286989476]
I may be wrong, but I think I see an upset coming Friday night.  If so, I'll eat crow.
[/quote]

I think it's just gas.  Take two Beano's a day until after the game and you'll be alright. ;D
[/quote]

yeah that happens when I eat crow, but I might be able to stay off the tums this Friday night.  I think the DOGS are gonna show up to play... we will see.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="874436" timestamp="1287062714"]
[quote author=tigersvoice link=topic=74224.msg873997#msg873997 date=1286995578]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=74224.msg873909#msg873909 date=1286989476]
I may be wrong, but I think I see an upset coming Friday night.  If so, I'll eat crow.
[/quote]

I think it's just gas.  Take two Beano's a day until after the game and you'll be alright. ;D
[/quote]

yeah that happens when I eat crow, but I might be able to stay off the tums this Friday night.  I think the DOGS are gonna show up to play... we will see.
[/quote]
Of course they will show up. Too bad it will be for a butt whipping!

Should Ned win it keeps the playoff hunt in tact, a loss puts them into a win win situation.On the otherhand a Central win clinches a playoff spot.This is a huge game and should be a dandy.Alot of positioning happening this fri/sat @ Da Butch .On topic Jags win in a close game.

i think nederland has a chance of winning. talked to a livingston coach who thought ned had the best defense they played. centrals defense is fast and hits hard .ned beat themselves against liv and central without a fake punt and a couple of  3rd and long pass completions against liv that would not happen against most def would have 1 district loss

[quote name="Rj76" post="875305" timestamp="1287157041"]
i think nederland has a chance of winning. talked to a livingston coach who thought ned had the best defense they played. centrals defense is fast and hits hard .ned beat themselves against liv and central without a fake punt and a couple of  3rd and long pass completions against liv that would not happen against most def would have 1 district loss
[/quote] Wow, how do you know. every game brings on different situations. So, Nederland played hard,ok. But you can't say that Central would be a one lost team. The fake punt worked. The passes were completed. You just hypertheticaly's saying any other team would've won? What are you saying? You don't beat yourself, you don't play yourself. Your opponent plays apart in what you do. Winners find ways to win.

TONITGHT CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH ;D

[quote name="Rj76" post="875305" timestamp="1287157041"]
[/quote]Hey, if it's in the game, it's in the game... If you want to play the 'what if ' card and all that hypothetical stuff, PN-G would be undefeated right now.Give credit to our kid for making play when it counted and our coaches for putting them in the position that they are in...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="875338" timestamp="1287159936"]
[quote author=Rj76 link=topic=74224.msg875305#msg875305 date=1287157041]
[/quote]Hey, if it's in the game, it's in the game... If you want to play the 'what if ' card and all that hypothetical stuff, PN-G would be undefeated right now.Give credit to our kid for making play when it counted and our coaches for putting them in the position that they are in...
[/quote]Thanx Soulja

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="875338" timestamp="1287159936"]
[quote author=Rj76 link=topic=74224.msg875305#msg875305 date=1287157041]
[/quote]

Have to say Soulja is right on this one. That's why you actually play all the games.

Say Soulja, i'm stuck at work tonight so it is very important that you keep us updated on the action tonight.  Thanks in advance. 

And to Bcjag10 and Soulja, there is no need to even debate whats going to happen tonight with the Nederland fans.  Remember we are currently on top looking down which means they are on the bottom looking up at us.  Yes our team may have a somewhat different identity than those in the past but thats what makes it nice and enjoyable to watch.  Just remember we were not supposed to beat Livingston cause they beat PN-G and they were undefeated.  We were not supposed to beat LC-M cause they were undefeated.  And I guess we are not supposed to beat Nederland cause they beat PN-G and almost beat Livingston. 

In just under 7 hours we will see...

[quote name="Rj76" post="875423" timestamp="1287168377"]
central was the team that wanted it more against liv. came out in second half with great energy . i think was the hardest hitting team liv played and took its toll on liv second half but still think ned has a chance
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="Big Ford" post="875384" timestamp="1287164467"]
Say Soulja, i'm stuck at work tonight so it is very important that you keep us updated on the action tonight.  Thanks in advance. 

And to Bcjag10 and Soulja, there is no need to even debate whats going to happen tonight with the Nederland fans.  Remember we are currently on top looking down which means they are on the bottom looking up at us.  Yes our team may have a somewhat different identity than those in the past but thats what makes it nice and enjoyable to watch.  Just remember we were not supposed to beat Livingston cause they beat PN-G and they were undefeated.  We were not supposed to beat LC-M cause they were undefeated.  And I guess we are not supposed to beat Nederland cause they beat PN-G and almost beat Livingston. 

In just under 7 hours we will see...
[/quote]The score will be updated on here...  I translate the scores direcly to my main man WOSGrad. 

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="875534" timestamp="1287179000"]
[quote author=ABSENT! link=topic=74224.msg875518#msg875518 date=1287177699]
Png fans picking against us too? That is midcounty love!
[/quote]
Not love, just reality.
I picked the Bulldogs over Vidor and look at what happened.

Just think the Jaguars have too much fire power.
[/quote]

Yep, I picked PNG over Livingston too. It's why we play.

Go Dogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83