Jasper at West Orange-Stark Game Thread/Post updates/PRAYERS PLEASE!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,

the power and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen.

were totally heartbroken.... my family and i were at the game and my son was on the field when it happened. i have never been around or seen anything like what unfolded tonight at wos. our heart and prayers go out to the garrett family. that young man was a fine student, leader, athlete, and human. i think we can, if nothing else, take comfort that this young mans last few moments were of pure joy and he was doing something he loved to do.  :'( :'( :'(

sonny, amy, and bryce #89

[quote name="Gabe" post="850031" timestamp="1284785324"]
I don't have the words yet somehow had to find them to write the story. My heart is broken. Prayers to his family and the entire community.
[/quote]

And you only had moments to do so while I have days. Good job! It came off well!

I didn't know this young man but heard plenty of good things about him.  When I got the text about what happened I literally shed a tear & prayed that the information I was receiving was incorrect.  Unfortunately it wasn't and I send my condolences & prayers out to his family & friends & hope they are able to somehow recover from this.  

Yes prayers from everyone in Bridge City.. Im just stuned by the words that came out of the peoples mouth when i was told this.. I could never see this happening to such a good person, athlete, leader, friend.. God bless the West Orange football team, coaches and family that they find what it takes to make it through these difficult times..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86