The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="860863" timestamp="1285787291"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg860770#msg860770 date=1285780368]
We follow the rules too......... ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

Putting smileys and winks after accusations of cheating is only gonna go so far.  ;) ;) ;D ;D
[/quote] oh be careful there hawkeye cause you know like I know that BH isn't the only game that is jealous of Dayton. You just might get booted for the simple fact you are a Bronco fan.. like I said thats twice he has said they follow the rules. guess he missed that class cause he dosn't seem to be following the rules.
PER GABE
Will not be allowed in which claims are made of rule breaking.
This comes straight from the top. If you post on this issue or non-issue you will be warned or banned for a short period of time.

Thanks

So he (bh89-2) hasn't been banned because?

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, they still are and always will be!!! no matter how bad they get knocked down, they will always answer the bell! Yes the " Mighty Asses" kicked our behinds in 2010, but always remember 2011 is less than a year away. So I agree that you should talk your trash when you can!  Good luck "Mighty Asses" hope you win out!!

2011 is just around the corner  "The Hill is for Real"

This is one of the greatest threads EVER on setxsports.com
A cliffsnotes summary would be invaluable.

IT BEGINS SEPTEMBER 13, 2010 12:19 AM
BHEagle1
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF the Hill would have taken care of the football in the first two games, they would be 3 and 0.  better tighten your jocks Broncos. BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
PURPLE 4EVER
This thread will be funny in two Friday's after reality happens to the Eagles during a Bronco stampede.
BHFAN
Every year we have heard about this 50 point mythical beat down that Dayton is going to do and you couldn't even do it with your State team    I do understand your admiration for the football team as there is nothing else to cheer about in DISD and Believing is ok to, but at some point it just makes you look plain ignorant.
BACKFLIPPER
BHFAN said that football is then only thing that DISD can cheer about. You just think that we only cheer about football because our season is longer than BH's every year. This is your chance to cheer about the Hill. Please inform all of us what yall cheer for in BH. Could it be soccer, cross country, or your chess team? Dayton 31 BH 7.
GCMPats
One Act Play.

Nuff said!

Backflipper
The Hill for Real? The Hill has NEVER been for real in 4A football. This year will be the same, keep dreaming about beating Dayton and maybe someday it will rain about 5 inches during the game and BH might get a win. It could happen once in 12 years.. Just ask Crosby. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.
bh89-2
I was in Dayton yesterday evening and I can confirm they have already instituted this change.  There were a lot of "Bessie" types all over.  Just wanted to share a brief moment in time for you, in an effort to draw a picture for those who have never been to Dayton.   

I stopped at the NEW Shell station just down 321 from the high school and middle school.  I grabed a bag of ice and was only in the store for 3 minutes.  Here is what I experienced:

* A woman (A.K.A. "Bessie") pulled up in a S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed.  She had a fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.  She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm-up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, cowboy boots, and purchased 2 bush beers. 

* Next in line was a guy who was obviously drunk.  He stepped up to the cash register, then mumbled something and stepped (well stumbled) away.  I stepped up and paid for my ice while listening to him try and hold a meaningful conversation with a well dressed man who had his son with him.  I am guessing the well dressed man was trying to pass through Dayton and did not belong there.

* While pulling out of the store parking lot, there was a very heavyset woman running accross the road carrying a small chile on her hip.  She had a plastic grocery bag uner her other arm.  She was wearing flip-flops that did not match and was yelling something to a guy accross the street.  The guy she was yelling too was a white guy who was wearing army boots, long camo shorts, and no shirt.  He was running back and forth in the yard pulling a bull-dog on a short rope.  The two got in a heated exchange and the guy appeared to be trying to get his dog after her.  There was another woman standing in the trailer door yelling somehting as well.

* Around the corner I passed the school administration building and was to meet a friend who had invited me for dinner.  I have not seen this friend in a while, so was not sure what to expect.  I called his phone to see if I had my direction right, and unfortunately I did.  I was directed to a city housing project just down from the school administration building.  This did not exactly look like a place to be after dark, if you know what I mean. Upon arriving I found he, both his x-wifes, and numerous other people who were outside playing touch football.  After both his x-wifes flirted with me, I proceeded in the house, ate a steak and watched Survivor on his x-wife #2 60-inch LCD TV. 

* After dinner I was worried about surviving the patch between her apartment to my car.  I went outside and felt much more comfortable.  There were 3 DPC cars, 4 Dayton police cars, and a few constables at the appartment accross the drive-way.  Upon leaving I rolled my window down and asked the cop who was talking to the car in front of me if I needed to stop for anything.  The cop laughed and said, boy that's a first.  Nobody stops from this place so we can see who's inside or what they are doing. 

P.S.  The kids and adults playing football were not very good.

Tyrone_Biggums
Dang smoking baby, why you gots to be all reporting troof on my peoples and what not?

So, while smoking baby was hanging out with my peoples in Dayton, I took a field trip to the realest hill in America.  Heres what I saw:

It all started at their one stop light, the only stop light on the realest hill in America.  I next went to the Dollar General to pick up some of those fine BH women.  Apparently it was fat lady in sweatpants day."Score", I thought to myself, just my type.  Well not only was it fat lady in sweatpants day, it was a BH lady friend smorgas board.  The store had everything.  I'm talking meth monkeys, half the quarters population, and a passel of lonely housewives in gym clothes who go to the gym during the slow time of the day because of low esteem.  I had to get out of there, because let's be honest, Tyrone loves all dem ladies.

So i took my beat up bicycle and started peddling down eagle drive.  I didn't see an eagle, crazy right? And believe it or not, I had deja vu: Those Barbers Hillarians had the same imported workers digging the same holes on the same road as they did 4 months ago.  I thought to myself, surely the realest hill in america would hold enough intelligence to complete a simple project on the only road leading to the only stoplight on their grand bump, but sadly, this intelligence is no where to be found.

So I keep on peddling with one thought in mind, "I'm going to find smoking baby".  So I peddle through neighborhood after neigborhood and knock on every unfinished cookie cutter home that I can find.  I ask everyone that I see, where is smoking baby? They all point in the same direction.  I finally reach my destination, the humble abode of smoking baby.  This house looks exactly the same as every other house on the street with a few exceptions (namely the rainbow flags flying above every entrance). 

So I knock on the door and who answers but "Bessie" holding a bull whip and a quart of motor oil. She was wearing pink shorts that appeared to be cut-off warm up pants, a white "wife-beater" shirt, no bra, and cowboy boots.  I should have put two and two together when i saw the S-10 pick-up with a red hood, green left fender, and beige bed with the fuzzy carpeted dash and a bed full of old tires.

I walked away, with the sad realization that smoking baby's case of Dayton envy was so strong that he would stoop to stealing one of our fine Dayton women. The joke's on him though, that bruiser had a Crosby Cougars bumper sticker on her beat up S-10.

bh89-2
I can prove you were not on the Hill. You did not see anyone in a golf cart, on a driveway, picking up their copy of the Barbers Hill Sun.
PURPLE 4EVER
Of course we can all learn a lot about the greatness of Barbers Hill football.
The third Tuesday of each month the AARP club meets to talk about the times when Barbers Hill football actually won playoff games.
You must be a member of AARP to have a memory that goes that far back.

Next weeks reality check game is getting closer for Barbers Hill.
Tick Tock Tick Tock.

TrueBlue
Regardless of the outcome of the game, I would NEVER want to claim that I went to school in Dayton.  I can promise you that an education from Barbers Hill is far more valuable that anything you have to offer in Dayton
GCMPats
You left out the last part of your cute little saying:

Those that can,
do.

Those that can't,
teach.

Those that could never do either,
move to Mt Belvieu.
bh89-2
If you are from Dayton press "Alt" and "F4" so we know who you represent.
PURPLE 4EVER
In a mere 7 days and 4 hours (172 hours) Barbers Hill will be CTRL ALT DEL by the Broncos!!!
Tyronne_Biggums
Can't wait to hear the "WE CAN, WE WILL, BEAT BARBERS HILL" chant tonight.

Broncofan65
The hill thought they were for real. The hill wont forget this game for a long long time. Total domination by the Broncos. 54-0
midcountymadness
Nice hire!

BrenhamFan
Should have kept Price IMO.
bh89-2
If we never win another game, that is much better than having that guy here.  No way!!!!!!!!!

PURPLE 4EVER
The Hill is for Real
DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR STAMPEDED AWAY BY THE BRONCOS!
54 to 0 is a REALITY CHECK!!!
The truth is neither Dayton or the Hill have played well this year. Dayton at 0-2 and BH at 1-2 have both had trouble holding on to the ball, until BH's last game against Nederland. To BH's credit Sante Fe is now 3-0 as well as Lumberton, so they played two pretty good teams and Nederland is no pushover..Earlier comment Dayton, by 50...lol..Dayton won't be beating anybody by 50 this year...This game could go either way, Dayton should have the edge, but if the Hill can hold down turnovers and play some defense they have shot..Right now, neither have much to crow about... off week for BH..Work hard guys,things are getting better and you're play against Nederland demonstrated that.. Congrats on good win against Nederland....

bh89-2
He was right.  Yall lucked out and put up 54, not 50.

TrueBlue said that an education from BH is far more valuable than an education from Dayton.. SWEET!! Its a freakin' high school diploma, I have never heard anyone say, "Oh Lawd, we cant hire you because there B mo' qualified folks up on the hill that be needin' jobs".. Come on, TrueBlue and Smokin Baby I have a serious question for you.. DO YOU HAVE A DIPLOMA FROM BH???  
If so, put it on the dash board of your pick up and park in ANY handicap spot you want! It really works, ask "Bessie", I saw her S10 at the DQ yesterday.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="861344" timestamp="1285823749"]
TrueBlue said that an education from BH is far more valuable than an education from Dayton.. SWEET!! Its a freakin' high school diploma, I have never heard anyone say, "Oh Lawd, we cant hire you because there B mo' qualified folks up on the hill that be needin' jobs".. Come on, TrueBlue and Smokin Baby I have a serious question for you.. DO YOU HAVE A DIPLOMA FROM BH???  
If so, put it on the dash board of your pick up and park in ANY handicap spot you want! It really works, ask "Bessie", I saw her S10 at the DQ yesterday.
[/quote]

uhhh....double like?

[quote name="bronco1" post="861479" timestamp="1285860436"]
[quote author=BHEagle1 link=topic=72920.msg861282#msg861282 date=1285813566]
And how many Rings does Dayton have?
[/quote]

The only ring BH has is the one in their ears from gettin that bell rung. That ain't tinnitus!
[/quote]
That's funny! I don't care who you are. ;D ;D

Now quit making fun of us. ;D

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="861856" timestamp="1285887419"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=72920.msg861479#msg861479 date=1285860436]
[/quote]

The only ring BH has is the one in their ears from gettin that bell rung. That ain't tinnitus!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Now how could anyone make fun of a hill that is totally for real?

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="861933" timestamp="1285893585"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=72920.msg861856#msg861856 date=1285887419]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know there are some knuckleheads who ran their head last week, but I did metion that a lot of it would stop after the game. I guess it is guilt by association, so we'll suffer for their nonsense. Have your fun Tyrone, the day will come.... ;D ;D

My wife was in a store in Barbers Hill yesterday and a elderly lady had noticed my wifes Bronco shirt. The elderly lady said that she took her grandkids to the game in Dayton last friday and that she was from Barbers Hill. She went on further to say that Dayton beat Barbers Hill so bad that her grandkids do not want to go any more football games. My wife just smiled and did not say a word but she wore her Bronco shirt with pride.  ;D The Hill is for real. 

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="861998" timestamp="1285896043"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg861933#msg861933 date=1285893585]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=72920.msg861856#msg861856 date=1285887419]
[/quote]

Yeah, have your fun Tyrone. The day will come, I doubt we will be around for it but someday it will come. In 2055 the HILL WILL BE FOR REAL fool!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know there are some knuckleheads who ran their head last week, but I did metion that a lot of it would stop after the game. I guess it is guilt by association, so we'll suffer for their nonsense. Have your fun Tyrone, the day will come.... ;D ;D
[/quote]

U got trucked:  This thread is going to last all season long unless some knucklehead (smokingbaby,bhfan/trueblue)) gets it put on lockdown.  You can thank the BH poster who got on their computer and typed the five sweet words I love above all others: The Hill is for Real.

[move][color=blue][size=18pt]WAIT FOR IT,                        WAIT FOR IT,                                                                              THE HILL IS FOR REAL[/size][/color][/move]

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="862134" timestamp="1285902243"]
U got trucked:  This thread is going to last all season long unless some knucklehead (smokingbaby,bhfan/trueblue)) gets it put on lockdown.  You can thank the BH poster who got on their computer and typed the five sweet words I love above all others: The Hill is for Real.

[move][color=blue][size=18pt]WAIT FOR IT,                        WAIT FOR IT,                                                                              THE HILL IS FOR REAL[/size][/color][/move]
[/quote] :D :D :D :D