The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="tnt_mom" post="865843" timestamp="1286230428"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=72920.msg865824#msg865824 date=1286228542]
[quote author=tnt_mom link=topic=72920.msg865694#msg865694 date=1286220652]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg865692#msg865692 date=1286220401]
Okay you Barbers Hillarians<---that's a play on words BTW.  If you are so for real, how come you can't make school road smooth.  That road is terrible.  Yes, I've run out of things to make fun of about the BH fan base and I've moved on to tackling public works projects. So fix the road or you will not be for real anymore.
[/quote]

I never understood the road repair myself.  Glad I don't have drive on that bumpy road anymore.
[/quote]
[b]I am glad that I don't have to pass you while I'm driving on that road anymore[/b].
[/quote]

You BH people are so touchy (moody).  Anytime I have talked about moving you all have the same response.  Don't like outsiders do you? I guess that's what happens when you have a closed mind, small mind or whatever you want to call it.  Keep thinking "the Hill is for real" if it makes you feel better.
[/quote]

WHAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="865859" timestamp="1286232058"]
[quote author=tnt_mom link=topic=72920.msg865843#msg865843 date=1286230428]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg865692#msg865692 date=1286220401]
Okay you Barbers Hillarians<---that's a play on words BTW.  If you are so for real, how come you can't make school road smooth.  That road is terrible.  Yes, I've run out of things to make fun of about the BH fan base and I've moved on to tackling public works projects. So fix the road or you will not be for real anymore.
[/quote]

I never understood the road repair myself.  Glad I don't have drive on that bumpy road anymore.
[/quote]
[b]I am glad that I don't have to pass you while I'm driving on that road anymore[/b].
[/quote]

You BH people are so touchy (moody).  Anytime I have talked about moving you all have the same response.  Don't like outsiders do you? I guess that's what happens when you have a closed mind, small mind or whatever you want to call it.  Keep thinking "the Hill is for real" if it makes you feel better.
[/quote]

WHAAAAAAA!!!!!
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="865692" timestamp="1286220401"]
Okay you Barbers Hillarians<---that's a play on words BTW.[b]  If you are so for real, how come you can't make school road smooth.[/b]  That road is terrible.  Yes, I've run out of things to make fun of about the BH fan base and I've moved on to tackling public works projects. So fix the road or you will not be for real anymore.
[/quote]
That is by design. We like to keep the riff-raff out! ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="865865" timestamp="1286232638"]
Okay you Barbers Hillarians<---that's a play on words BTW.[b]  If you are so for real, how come you can't make school road smooth.[/b]  That road is terrible.  Yes, I've run out of things to make fun of about the BH fan base and I've moved on to tackling public works projects. So fix the road or you will not be for real anymore.
[/quote]
[/quote] So why you always peddling your bike on that road? Probably all them gases on the bump causes that. ::)

[quote name="octfeb" post="865913" timestamp="1286236242"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=72920.msg865865#msg865865 date=1286232638]
[/quote]
[/quote] So why you always peddling your bike on that road? Probably all them gases on the bump causes that. ::)
[/quote]
Gases =tax dollars! And by the way, I have shocks on my bike.

I still enjoy going back and reading through these posts...
My favorite...
BHFAN
"Every year we have heard about this 50 point mythical beat down that Dayton is going to do and you couldn't even do it with your State team  I do understand your admiration for the football team as there is nothing else to cheer about in DISD and Believing is ok to, but at some point it just makes you look plain ignorant."

Well....
BHFAN must have been a "Fractured Fairy Tales" fan (you remember from the Bullwinkle Show).  That "mythical 50 point beat down" still brings a smile to us Bronco fans.
Oh, and don't forget...
THE HILL IS FOR REAL!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="866077" timestamp="1286244315"]
My favorite...
BHFAN
"Every year we have heard about this 50 point mythical beat down that Dayton is going to do and you couldn't even do it with your State team   I do understand your admiration for the football team as there is nothing else to cheer about in DISD and Believing is ok to, but at some point it just makes you look plain ignorant."

Well....
BHFAN must have been a "Fractured Fairy Tales" fan (you remember from the Bullwinkle Show).  That "mythical 50 point beat down" still brings a smile to us Bronco fans.
Oh, and don't forget...
THE HILL IS FOR REAL!
[/quote]

(Alright in my best Geico announcer voice again)
Is the hill for REAL?
Did Dayton put a 50+ point beat down on them?
I guess the Hill is really for REAL!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="866077" timestamp="1286244315"]
My favorite...
BHFAN
"Every year we have heard about this 50 point mythical beat down that Dayton is going to do and you couldn't even do it with your State team   I do understand your admiration for the football team as there is nothing else to cheer about in DISD and Believing is ok to, but at some point it just makes you look plain ignorant."

Well....
Oh, and don't forget...
THE HILL IS FOR REAL!
[/quote] Oh yeah... and there are 54 reasons why the BRONCO Fans DON"T look plain ignorant, Cause its ok for us the BELIEVE... 8)

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="865853" timestamp="1286231165"]
[quote author=tnt_mom link=topic=72920.msg865843#msg865843 date=1286230428]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Had no idea you were an outsider. Just poking you back for taking shots at BH. Look who's touchy (grumpy).
[/quote]

Yep, moved there a few years ago and didn't like it.  Finally got to move out.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="866489" timestamp="1286299680"]
Hows those gas fumes over there Tyone?   ;D ;D ;D

I hink the real story is how 20-4A is stinking up the world.  Nederland cant hang with 19-4A and they go over and beat their claim to fame PNG.  Give me a break.   ;D ;D 
[/quote]

Careful, you just mentioned the district that dare not be named.  This one is about to get locked up.  You also forgot to tell everybody that the hill is for real and that big blue is coming to town.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="866489" timestamp="1286299680"]
Hows those gas fumes over there Tyone?   ;D ;D ;D

I hink the real story is how 20-4A is stinking up the world.  Nederland cant hang with 19-4A and they go over and beat their claim to fame PNG.  Give me a break.   ;D ;D 
[/quote]
Well smokin' baby i think we may be losing our thread. You just mentioned the 4A district that is 50-35+7-2= ? (i had to put it like that because i know they cant figure it out). If you ever do that again the sensative folks over there that got tore up by the Broncos for 2 years will revoke your "REAL" status.. Just warning ya.