The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="864726" timestamp="1286077749"]
[quote author=BHEagle1 link=topic=72920.msg846144#msg846144 date=1284351487]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF the Hill would have taken care of the football in the first two games, they would be 3 and 0.  better tighten your jocks Broncos. BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
[/quote]

I just thought it would be nice if all of us could take a moment and look back at how this beautiful thread started.  Thank you BHEagle1, Thank you.
[/quote]

I think I just found a new tag line....BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Toup's highlights for the first time from the BH game since I'm reduced to radio only these days.  What's definitely for real is the Hill's decision to sport uniforms that either look like they're from European Soccer or that Mike Vick might have worn for the[shadow=red,left] [glow=red,2,300]"Leavenworth Leviathans."[/glow][/shadow]

What happened to spell check on here....I can't seem to find it anymore?

[quote name="rollinac" post="865040" timestamp="1286133358"]
Just watched Toup's highlights for the first time from the BH game since I'm reduced to radio only these days.  What's definitely for real is the Hill's decision to sport uniforms that either look like they're from European Soccer or that Mike Vick might have worn for the[shadow=red,left] [glow=red,2,300]"Leavenworth Leviathans."[/glow][/shadow]

What happened to spell check on here....I can't seem to find it anymore?
[/quote] :D :D :D

[quote name="rollinac" post="865657" timestamp="1286216573"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=72920.msg865578#msg865578 date=1286207539]
(in my best Geico announcer voice)
Is the Hill really for Real?
Does a pig cry wee wee wee all the way home?
[/quote]

Haha somehow Ned Beatty keeps coming to mind here. 
[/quote]LMAO, you're a sick man Rollin........ :D :D :D :D

Okay you Barbers Hillarians<---that's a play on words BTW.  If you are so for real, how come you can't make school road smooth.  That road is terrible.  Yes, I've run out of things to make fun of about the BH fan base and I've moved on to tackling public works projects. So fix the road or you will not be for real anymore.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="865692" timestamp="1286220401"]
Okay you Barbers Hillarians<---that's a play on words BTW.  If you are so for real, how come you can't make school road smooth.  That road is terrible.  Yes, I've run out of things to make fun of about the BH fan base and I've moved on to tackling public works projects. So fix the road or you will not be for real anymore.
[/quote]

I never understood the road repair myself.  Glad I don't have drive on that bumpy road anymore.

[quote name="tnt_mom" post="865694" timestamp="1286220652"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg865692#msg865692 date=1286220401]
[/quote]

I never understood the road repair myself.  Glad I don't have drive on that bumpy road anymore.
[/quote]
I am glad that I don't have to pass you while I'm driving on that road anymore.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="865824" timestamp="1286228542"]
[quote author=tnt_mom link=topic=72920.msg865694#msg865694 date=1286220652]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72920.msg865692#msg865692 date=1286220401]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]I am glad that I don't have to pass you while I'm driving on that road anymore[/b].
[/quote]

You BH people are so touchy (moody).  Anytime I have talked about moving you all have the same response.  Don't like outsiders do you? I guess that's what happens when you have a closed mind, small mind or whatever you want to call it.  Keep thinking "the Hill is for real" if it makes you feel better.

[quote name="tnt_mom" post="865843" timestamp="1286230428"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=72920.msg865824#msg865824 date=1286228542]
[quote author=tnt_mom link=topic=72920.msg865694#msg865694 date=1286220652]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]I am glad that I don't have to pass you while I'm driving on that road anymore[/b].
[/quote]

You BH people are so touchy (moody).  Anytime I have talked about moving you all have the same response.  Don't like outsiders do you? I guess that's what happens when you have a closed mind, small mind or whatever you want to call it.  Keep thinking "the Hill is for real" if it makes you feel better.
[/quote]
Had no idea you were an outsider. Just poking you back for taking shots at BH. Look who's touchy (grumpy).