The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="862025" timestamp="1285897175"]
My wife was in a store in Barbers Hill yesterday and a elderly lady had noticed my wifes Bronco shirt. The elderly lady said that she took her grandkids to the game in Dayton last friday and that she was from Barbers Hill. She went on further to say that Dayton beat Barbers Hill so bad that her grandkids do not want to go any more football games. My wife just smiled and did not say a word but she wore her Bronco shirt with pride.  ;D The Hill is for real.  
[/quote]

She must have been the one at Sonic with 14 footlong chili cheese dogs and one chunky kids in the back seat.............  ;D ;D ;D  Why wasnt she wearing her pink shorts?  

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a good imagination bh-89 alias smoking baby. That was a good post :D. Actually my two sons are older and out of school and my wife was by herself, thank you anyway for the laughs.  Even though you gave me negative Karma, I can take it. But I still bleed purple and have Bronco pride....... Come watch the real game at Galena Park tonight. 

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Broncofan65" post="862320" timestamp="1285935348"]
You have a good imagination bh-89 alias smoking baby. That was a good post :D. Actually my two sons are older and out of school and my wife was by herself, thank you anyway for the laughs.  Even though you gave me negative Karma, I can take it. But I still bleed purple and have Bronco pride....... Come watch the real game at Galena Park tonight. 
[/quote] And wear your pink shirt

[quote name="bh89-2" post="862300" timestamp="1285933345"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=72920.msg862025#msg862025 date=1285897175]
My wife was in a store in Barbers Hill yesterday and a elderly lady had noticed my wifes Bronco shirt. The elderly lady said that she took her grandkids to the game in Dayton last friday and that she was from Barbers Hill. She went on further to say that Dayton beat Barbers Hill so bad that her grandkids do not want to go any more football games. My wife just smiled and did not say a word but she wore her Bronco shirt with pride.  ;D The Hill is for real.  
[/quote]

She must have been the one at Sonic with 14 footlong chili cheese dogs and one chunky kids in the back seat.............  ;D ;D ;D  Why wasnt she wearing her pink shorts?  
[/quote]

I thought you could only order 14 at a time. Hmmm!

[color=red][size=18pt]The Hill is for [/size] [/color] [img]http://www.papakelseysonline.com/real-cheese-logo.gif[/img]

[quote name="bronco1" post="862346" timestamp="1285938014"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72920.msg862300#msg862300 date=1285933345]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=72920.msg862025#msg862025 date=1285897175]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought you could only order 14 at a time. Hmmm!

[color=red][size=18pt]The Hill is for [/size] [/color] [img]http://www.papakelseysonline.com/real-cheese-logo.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Bronco1, now that's nifty.  Lol :D

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="862320" timestamp="1285935348"]
[/quote]

I would not give you negative Karma, you help keep the smack coming.  I keep negative marks for my own use....... ;D 

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="862619" timestamp="1285957567"]
Okay now, everyone knows by now the Hills is real, but so are the speed bumps in the Dayton parking lot, while they do slow you down, they can't stop anyone.  :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Your getting better at this smack.  A few more Lumberton loses and your be completly obnoxious, much like Broncofan1 and Octfeb........  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="862681" timestamp="1285963156"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72920.msg862619#msg862619 date=1285957567]
Okay now, everyone knows by now the Hills is real, but so are the speed bumps in the Dayton parking lot, while they do slow you down, they can't stop anyone.  :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Your getting better at this smack.  A few more Lumberton loses and your be completly obnoxious, much like Broncofan1 and Octfeb........  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

smoking baby, i've been meaning to tell you something.  Now what was it?  Oh yeah, The Hill is For Real.  Carry that with you always.

AC are you kidding me? Eagle Point is good but short. Just like the hills passing game. But, it is a fun course. Hey I had a heck of a comment to me tonight at the rodeo. (just so yall all know, i am a rodeo clown and i have a super hott girlfriend)
Some kid from Hardin Jefferson asked me if that was my GF, and I said Yes.. Then he said that I out punted my coverage.. lol. I was shocked but that was his way of saying that I was WAY outta my league, so i took it as a compliment. The HILL is FOR REAL!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="bh89-2" post="862681" timestamp="1285963156"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72920.msg862619#msg862619 date=1285957567]
[/quote]

[/quote] WOW nice to know I'm on your mind.. I could stoop to your level so very easily. But then I would be just like you. Nice win for the BH football team.

[quote name="BHEagle1" post="846144" timestamp="1284351487"]
I know the saying  "IF, ifs and buts were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas" but I also know that IF the Hill would have taken care of the football in the first two games, they would be 3 and 0.  better tighten your jocks Broncos. BIG BLUE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!
[/quote]

I just thought it would be nice if all of us could take a moment and look back at how this beautiful thread started.  Thank you BHEagle1, Thank you.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="863727" timestamp="1286007553"]
AC are you kidding me? Eagle Point is good but short. Just like the hills passing game. But, it is a fun course. Hey I had a heck of a comment to me tonight at the rodeo. (just so yall all know, i am a rodeo clown and i have a super hott girlfriend)
Some kid from Hardin Jefferson asked me if that was my GF, and I said Yes.. Then he said that I out punted my coverage.. lol. I was shocked but that was his way of saying that I was WAY outta my league, so i took it as a compliment. The HILL is FOR REAL!
[/quote]Whoa now!!!! Wait just a minute, someone told me the only thing short at the Hill was inside their jocks,,,,,,,,,,, :o :D :o :D :o
Oh yeah, I went there......LOL
P.S. This is a PG17 post, students, turn your computers off for 5 minutes then log back on to the Sesame Street Blog to get your minds back in the right place.  :D