LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???

bronco1

LCM has really surprised me this year I think those boys are going to give Dayton everything they have. LCM has just been playing that they have nothing to lose. I seriously think they could pull an upset. Even if they don't, I bet they still gain some respect. I have really enjoyed watching this year's team. GO BOJO! If LCM does lose they don't need to totally throw in the towel. They still have a great shot at the #3 spot. Which would do wonders for the LCM community. I think this is the year that the LCM boys make THIS YEAR the year for a new tradition. Instead of always settling for next year.

I think LCM pulls off the upset in a close one

LCM - 20

Dayton - 14

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurplePride

:D Kudo's to you bearsupporter17 for supporting your team, that is what it is all about....got to have the support!

I am from Dayton and of course, I root for the Broncos....but I like fan support and anyone can tell you that I have said it on this board before...You Flat Never Know! Whoever comes with their "Game On" can win on any given night!

Safe trip to everyone and good luck to both teams...unfortunately, I will be out of town on this one but I will have access to a radio on KSHN! Woo Hoo! :wink:

Dayton by at least 3 TD"s.

I like it when ndnwarrior makes this type of prediction. He has already proven that he doesn't know squat about football !! I think he missed the PNG vs LCM score by about 70 points. And, I'm pretty sure he also missed the PNG vs Nederland score as well, so maybe his record will stay in tact for this Friday.

My prediction is not about the score but about the continued effort and solid play by the Bears, we all know that Dayton has played district very well, but they can be beat and they have been.

That being said I can bet Coach Moody is focused on a great game plan and an increased focus on improving every week, I was there for Kashmere, PNG and Ozen and the Bears played better each week.

The defense contained a PNG running team that not many have done, then turned around and contained a very fast Ozen team and knocked out one of the best QB's for the second half. I was most impressed with LCM going right at the stud CB Wells and beating him.

The defense plays with great emotion and Coach Parsons should take a bow because he is intense and continues to coach that way after every series. The offense blocks better than any Bear team I have seen and that means everyone from the line to the WR's to the QB.

I was amazed at all the Ozen kids that were just getting pounded by the Bears and having to get help off the field, Bears were very physical......when is the last time you heard that about LCM????

Good Luck against Dayton and continue to improve...

Guest maverick24

I dont think there is enough luck to help the BEARS!!! I still laugh every time I see yall throwing out the BOJO crap!!! Dont steal someone elses pride chants make up your own.DAYTON by as many as they want!!!

My common sense says Dayton should win, but I dunno. LCM is playing awful good football. Im hesitant to make a predicition. I want to pick LCM to win and suspect that they might. But I am going to say Dayton in a heck of a game. I think LCM is going to give Dayton a serious run for their money if they dont let themselves get intimidated,,, and come out expecting to win a hard fought game. The thing is, although Dayton is good I dont see where they are all that good.

I just looked at Daytons schedule and no disrespect to the teams that they have beaten but umm..who have they beaten?? They lost to both WOS and Friendswood.. I really am not saying Lumbeton and Vidor are not worthy opponents but I am not sure either of those will be a better team that LCM. Dayton is good, Ill give you that, but the Bears will not get ran over. A Bears win should not surprise anyone but start to make everyone realize LCM is a good squad this season.

I just looked at Daytons schedule and no disrespect to the teams that they have beaten but umm..who have they beaten?? They lost to both WOS and Friendswood.. I really am not saying Lumbeton and Vidor are not worthy opponents but I am not sure either of those will be a better team that LCM. Dayton is good' date=' Ill give you that, but the Bears will not get ran over. A Bears win should not surprise anyone but start to make everyone realize LCM is a good squad this season.[/quote']

Who has lcm beaten???? the only good team they've played is wos and they got slaughtered....

Call me crazy but didnt LCM shut out PNG 42-0 and if my memory serves me right they shut out Central in the second halfand almost pulled that game out too. They did not get slaughtered by WOS by any means and if they did, who cares cause most teams do. In my opinion the strength of schedule and the wins and losses to the teams they played favors the Bears right now

Sportsreport nice analogy, please excuse Venom33 he is one of those avid WOS supporters who hates that the Bears are having success.

I to looked at there schedule and tend to agree, does that mean the Bears win...no it means they will matchup fairly well. People forget that PNG was being praised as the "Fastest, and quickest team ever at the reservation" and playoff contenders for the top spot until the LCM game.

If the Bears continue to improve the run game and hit those big passes to keep Dayton honest who knows, Bears will try to play keep away by chewing up the clock. Defense has been awesome but they must improve because this will be the best run offense they have faced this year.

Good Luck to both teams.

The thing is' date=' although Dayton is good I dont see where they are all that good.[/quote']

I understand what you are saying...the offensive numbers are not that high...no one rushes for 250 yards on a consistent basis...we don't break a ton of long plays. But...we do win the field position game by way of good kicking, 3 and outs on defense, or good punt/kick returns. For instance, dayton took over once on the 26 and once on the 19 yard line against Vidor, it's tough to rack up yardage like that...our strong secondary shuts down most teams big plays. I give a lot of respect to LCM as do our coaches and players. We have a lot of weapons though, it will be tough for LCM to hold Dayton down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder