LC-M At Dayton...any predictions or comments???

bronco1

Good post dayton, I agree. Nobody is slighting LC-M, I have said before this will be the toughest team in district so far, that we have played.

Dayton's offensive stats are more spread out this year, thats why individual stats are taking a hit this year. Good field position cuts down on overall yardage and multiple offensive players to go to cut down on individual yardage.

Someone said before that Vidor shut M. Dugat down but he had 4 TD's from good field position. We have about 7 guys that can move the ball. When people can't stop the run you'll see alot of Mike and when they have a good run defense, you get everyone else as well.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I dont think there is enough luck to help the BEARS!!! I still laugh every time I see yall throwing out the BOJO crap!!! Dont steal someone elses pride chants make up your own.DAYTON by as many as they want!!!"

Hey just because you suck at sports doesn't mean you can dog on our BOJO spirit.

Go BOJO Go :P

Call me crazy but didnt LCM shut out PNG 42-0 and if my memory serves me right they shut out Central in the second halfand almost pulled that game out too. They did not get slaughtered by WOS by any means and if they did' date=' who cares cause most teams do. In my opinion the strength of schedule and the wins and losses to the teams they played favors the Bears right now[/quote']

this post sounds like a typical lcm supporter "we almost did this, we almost did that, we were winning in the first quarter, we almost scored, well at least we scored first", shut that garbage up!! you didnt beat central!! it doesnt make a fats rat behind what the score was in the first, second,or third quarter... what matters is the score at the end of the game!

please explain this comment" They did not get slaughtered by WOS by any means and if they did, who cares cause most teams do." this is a huge contradiction you should maybe rethink and rewrite. while youre at it check the stats!!!

its great that the bears are a better team this year, but OMG beat someone first then start talking! i hope png understands that the lcm/png game will be talked about and ran into the ground for the next 15 years!!! I FEEL ANOTHER "HIT LIST" SHIRT COMING!!!! OH NOOOOOOO :lol:

thanks coach.... your opinion means the world to me!!! i dont know what i would do if i didnt have your approval, i think i might cry :cry: . i just want to say that is an absolute ignorant post being you dont know me outside of this site let alone ever spoke a word to or around me. very ignorant statement coach, very ignorant....

im gonna have to talk to the powers that be and find out when you were voted in as thread police or the website "class" evaluator. i thought that was the point of the site was to voice your OPINION, but i guess only when its the popular opinion, and heaven forbid coach doesnt agree with it... :lol:

can i pre-order the new hit list shirt???? :wink:

only kidding coach...just giving ya a hard time. but be honest' date=' dont you still have the old hit list shirt??? BE HONEST!!!! :wink:[/quote']

I probably had it until a year or two ago. Now, I think I use it to wash my truck with. Sure would like to have another one though. :lol:

let me make something clear...i never said i hated anyone or anything, you are drawing your own conclusion(opinion)....

I realize we live in texas but i dont decide where im gonna raise my family by the record of their football team, sorry that was never in our decision making process. yes, i did graduate from wos, my wife from bc and yes when it comes to FOOTBALL lcm isnt my favorite, but on the other hand, this is an excellent community, with super nice people, and theyre on an incredible academic level.

just curious 77 what are your favorite teams??? nfl?? ncaa?? mlb?? i hope you see where this is headed and how stupid your remark was...

i just want to make sure i understand your remark, if im a miami hurricanes fan then i cant live in texas? or if im a ut fan i cant live at college station??? if im a dallas mavericks fan i have to live there otherwise i cant root for them??? does this mean that since my wife is a notre dame fan then were southbend bound? :cry:

just because you live in a certain area doesnt mean you support everything about it. i wish them all the luck, but my point was stop talking,beat dayton and then, IMO, youre legit. and if this happens ALL ABOARD the bandwagon. i would enjoy nothing more than to have two state champions from orange county.... :wink:

so that is typical????how many wos fans do you know??? see what happened was you made a stupid post that made no sense and totally displayed what an idiot you are and i exposed you!!!!!! poor thing im sorry to hurt your jealous little feelings! youre more of an idiot than your previous post let on to.

Guys, bottom line everyone has a team they are pulling for. venom33 graduated from WOS so he bleeds Blue and Silver, regardless of where he lives. I for one graduated from LCM and I will always support my Bears. I bet venom33's kid is young and when he or she gets to High School he'll be seen in Green just like the rest of us. Bottom line is that all of Orange County should support all the Orange County schools except when they are playing against each other then you have to pick your side. even if its Blue and Silver??? :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83