WOS At Silsbee Predictions..SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SILSBEE92 IS RIGHT. KVILLEBALLA OBVIOUSLY TEACHES THE LOCAL EBONICS CLASS AT KHS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONSTANTLY BUTCHER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE PLEASE GO TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY LIKE LOUISIANA. SILSBEE WAS VERY FORTUNATE TO GET OUT OF HF WITH A WIN. FOR THE MOST PART THEY WERE OUTPLAYED AND OUTCOACHED. THEY HAD BETTER HAVE THE A GAME THIS WEEK OR IT WILL BE REALLY UGLY.

Both teams conduct themselves with a lot of class. I am hopeful that Silsbee will demonstrate that there is at least one team in the district that can compete with the Mustangs, even though I don't think the Tigers will be able to win. I always root for the underdog in a game like this, but realistically I have to do with WOS by at least 14. (Sorry Tigers - prove me wrong!!)

Hope both teams have a great game without injuries. Good Luck!

The only problem in Silsbee is preparation.

No imagination when it comes to playcalling. It has to be scary for WOS to game plan because it is to good to be true' date=' dive left, dive right, dive left, who couldn't plan against that. IF the players don't overpower the other team by talent alone then it is a close game (HF). Defense is good enough to win games (HF) but against caliber teams (WOS) the coaching has to step up and help give these players a chance. Teach them to spot weakness and then exploit it. Every team has them. I hope we plan well for this game as we are losing many fans because of poor decisions not because of losing. Talent isn't on same level as WOS but it is way above the rest of the district as a whole (no offense intended).

If the coaches can't win with this team then it will be a long time before

anything positive happens in SIlsbee.

Can't win?? What is 5-1?? What is 18-7 over the past 2 1/2 seasons?? If you go back to the 2004 season, Silsbee is averaging over 30 pts per game. Where does this talk come from. Preparation is poor?? Mygosh, go to a practice a see how hard they prepare. No offense, but what does anyone on this board know about playcalling? When Silsbee calls a play.....3 or 4 things can happen from one play call. It may appear that the same play is being called but in reality its the quarterback making the same option decision every time. Just amazing that this is being said about the Tigers and their coaching staff.

:| :|[/quote']

Tigers12 wrote:

Buna X2

Shephard X2

Cold Spring X2

(should we really brag about these wins)

Kirbyville x2 (fair enough they did do well)

Jasper 1-1 and if they wanted to beat us the first time they would have (MOYE in the second half)

Palestine - well make all the excuses necessary but if you want to be considered GOOD then you have to be able to beat these caliber teams.

OF - alot closer than should be

BC - about what it should have been

HF - OMG!

WOS - ??????

Yes we are winning and that is GREAT, but we have the athletes to do this anyway........should be making a statement!

Not sure that I agree with all of this, but it seems to be a general consensus of a lot of tiger fans these days..

WO-S - 48

Silsbee - 24

Silsbee don't have a snowball chance in............ :evil:

If Silsbee couldn't get 24 points off of Hf defense, I just don't see how they are gonna get it from the best defense in the area. Not unless Wo-s makes an enormous amount of turnovers.

He's scared of Silsbee. He tries to bring everybody down just to make him fill better, because Kville has not beaten Silsbee yet and they have had better teams in the past than they do this year. He's scared of everybody. Do you think he ever played ball before. He gets on here and tyies to talk football, trying to make up for not playing.

LOL, You Lumberton People and your scrimmage wins theory. It cracks me up man!!! :lol: I mean it really cracks me up!!!! :lol: The Raiders have won more games this season, than they have in as long as I can remember. Take some pride in that. Anyone who knows anything about football, knows scrimmages don't mean a darn thing. It really diminishes your accomplishments as a team to brag about scrimmage wins, and quiet frankly my dear: No one gives a damn

There, I've said it and I feel better now.... :D

Never heard of a Donkey stomp.....but i would sure like to see it!! In past years WO-S has played down to the level of some opponents,and made some games closer than they should be. This year WO-S is doing what a great team does to inferior opponents. I mean no one wants to compare common opponents, but 6 yards of offense speaks for itself. I have no ill will toward Silsbee,and i wish them the best..........just not this week. Lets pray for no injuries,no fan altercations and a good clean...win!

P.S. Silsbee in the words of the great T.O."Bring ya popcorn" and get ready for the greatest show on earth!! :lol:

(i had to talk a little smack)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder