WOS At Silsbee Predictions..SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

Homecoming,are u kidding me,SO WHAT!!!!

It was HC last week at NEDERLAND! 63-24 remember..

This one could be worse..SILSBEE CONTINUES TO win while STRUGGLING.

Not this week.THEY GET EXPOSED............HC SO WHAT!!!!

WO-S in a laugher :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think WO-S will win, but after seeing Silsbee, if ANYBODY has a chance of handing WO-S their first 3A District loss, it's Silsbee. If Silsbee has the right gameplan, it COULD be a very good game.

If Silsbee plays like it appears they played tonight, well, :shock:

If Silsbee plays like it appeard they played PN-G, they have a shot.

WO-S by 6

birdman, you summed up my whole point.............inconsistent!!!!! Silsbee has got to fix that before playoffs. I respect Silsbee, but that has to be fixed. Silsbee is a great team, they just dont match up with us at all.

Again, just my opinion.

I said Earlier this week that HF would match up well against the SHS running attack. I guess that held true. It's always about the match ups. I'm sure some think that SHS will match up well against us with the big old line and they will come right at us. It's no secret what our weakness has been the last couple of years. Will it be the same this year? I guess we'll see on Friday. I'm sure SHS thinks they can push us around.

The only problem in Silsbee is preparation.

No imagination when it comes to playcalling. It has to be scary for WOS to game plan because it is to good to be true, dive left, dive right, dive left, who couldn't plan against that. IF the players don't overpower the other team by talent alone then it is a close game (HF). Defense is good enough to win games (HF) but against caliber teams (WOS) the coaching has to step up and help give these players a chance. Teach them to spot weakness and then exploit it. Every team has them. I hope we plan well for this game as we are losing many fans because of poor decisions not because of losing. Talent isn't on same level as WOS but it is way above the rest of the district as a whole (no offense intended).

If the coaches can't win with this team then it will be a long time before

anything positive happens in SIlsbee.

Time for a change in coaching? I don't know. But I am sure it is a time for change when it comes for preparation.

Disappointed in Silsbee. Disheartening to watch this team struggle.

WOS 35 Silsbee 10

:| :|

WOS by 21+ Mustangs are just to good this year for this district.

See...BHFAN, we don't mind you posting on threads with WO-S in the topic. Show some hospitality on BH threads. :D

Thanks for the compliments. You guys have a lot to be proud of at BH. Nice win last night.

The only problem in Silsbee is preparation.

No imagination when it comes to playcalling. It has to be scary for WOS to game plan because it is to good to be true' date=' dive left, dive right, dive left, who couldn't plan against that. IF the players don't overpower the other team by talent alone then it is a close game (HF). Defense is good enough to win games (HF) but against caliber teams (WOS) the coaching has to step up and help give these players a chance. Teach them to spot weakness and then exploit it. Every team has them. I hope we plan well for this game as we are losing many fans because of poor decisions not because of losing. Talent isn't on same level as WOS but it is way above the rest of the district as a whole (no offense intended).

If the coaches can't win with this team then it will be a long time before

anything positive happens in SIlsbee.Talent?? Man, after Wos get ready for another upset.

Time for a change in coaching? I don't know. But I am sure it is a time for change when it comes for preparation.

Disappointed in Silsbee. Disheartening to watch this team struggle.

WOS 35 Silsbee 10

:| :|[/quote']

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder