Who will win Aransas Pass Tournament

IN ADDITION TO AP, HJ AND BH HERE ARE THREE MORE TEAMS THAT WILL BE IN THE AP TOURNAMENT CALALLEN 4A, ROCKPORT-FULTON 4A AND ODEM 2A. BASED ON THEIR RECORD LAST YEAR, EARLY RECORD THIS YEAR AND THE RETURNING PLAYERS IT IS MY BELEIF THAT CALALLEN WILL WIN THIS TOURNAMENT.

[quote name="millermob6" post="722243" timestamp="1259765753"]
Last year HJ went undefeated but to do that this year they have to fly above the BH Eagles....

Not sure they have a ladder tall enough for that!!!!!

[/quote]

Looks like the ladder was tall enough there millermob6!!!! ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="723894" timestamp="1259974492"]
Blame it on the refs??? ::) ::) ::)  Sounds like to me your team was hot shooting early on and HJ was cold (18 point lead) and then the rolls changed and the lead changed!!!  Never under estimate the hearts of champions!!!  
[/quote]
Speaking of the refs. One had jokes. When a BH fan screamed "Are you going to let the boys play" after HJ fouled Bh (yeah, I know, yell at the refs for giving the other team a foul.) He simply looked up into the stands and replied, "I will when you quit whining."  ;D Me and a few others in the gym found humor in this.

There are 2 issues with your post cowboy. 1) It was not a BH fan that hollered "let 'em play" after a foul on HJ, it was a HJ fan that hollered this, I was sitting a couple of rows behind the person that hollered it. 2) If the ref did actually say this to the fans in the stands (I did not personally hear this) then that pretty much shows the quality of refs that we had for that game. I would suspect it was the taller of the 2 refs if I had to guess. We also had him in last years game with HJ if memory serves me correctly. Unfortunately he spent a little too much time during the game joking with the HJ coach and listening to the stands and not enough time paying attention to the game.

It was a great game and I would love to see BH play HJ again this year but I know it won't/can't happen.

Good luck to 2 quality teams during the remainder of the season.

[quote name="tubelator" post="725114" timestamp="1260124378"]
There are 2 issues with your post cowboy. 1) It was not a BH fan that hollered "let 'em play" after a foul on HJ, it was a HJ fan that hollered this, I was sitting a couple of rows behind the person that hollered it. 2) If the ref did actually say this to the fans in the stands (I did not personally hear this) then that pretty much shows the quality of refs that we had for that game. I would suspect it was the taller of the 2 refs if I had to guess. We also had him in last years game with HJ if memory serves me correctly. Unfortunately he spent a little too much time during the game joking with the HJ coach and listening to the stands and not enough time paying attention to the game.

It was a great game and I would love to see BH play HJ again this year but I know it won't/can't happen.

Good luck to 2 quality teams during the remainder of the season.
[/quote]
Ok, sorry then he looked like a BH fan to me and the people I was sitting with and yes sir. It was the taller of the two refs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder