Current & Future College Players

ndn78

Is there anyway the moderators of this board could start a thread that would allow schools/parents/friends to post where and how local kids are doing on the next level?

Seems lke once they leave they are forgotten. I know it will be difficult but sure would be nice to figure out a way to follow these young men after they leave they area.

Example, after Jaquezz Rodgers single handly whipped us back in 07 and I learned he was going to Oregon State I always try and watch when they are on TV. There have been countless young men from our area play in big bowl games and you hear there name called and where they are from and it's like damn I didn't realize he went there! Just and idea!

There was one at one point talking about all the college players..

I know Christian Michaels of WB has been doing pretty well for himself at aTm
Tremain Thomas of EC has been doing good things at Arkansas (i believe)
Cody Green of Dayton has been getting some action at Nebraska (i believe)
Earl Thomas and Beasly from WOS are doing great at UT... Thomas especially has been playing very well...
Sturrock from HJ has been playing DE at UTEP for the past couple of season...

Just a few that come to mind..

Not trying to get free adversiment here, but we have been doing a section called blast from the past in TXHSAS Magazine and we will be updating that online starting next Tuesday, We have some great stuff on kids from our 14 school coverage area and now that we will have a bigger online presence it should be even better.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="rapayne" post="716908" timestamp="1259082813"]
Not trying to get free adversiment here, but we have been doing a section called blast from the past in TXHSAS Magazine and we will be updating that online starting next Tuesday, We have some great stuff on kids from our 14 school coverage area and now that we will have a bigger online presence it should be even better.
[/quote]

This is off topic, but do you sell pictures that you publish in your magazine?

Guest falcon83
[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="717009" timestamp="1259094649"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=62893.msg716731#msg716731 date=1259039925]
Crosby has a perty decent WR whos at Louisana Tech
[/quote] Who would that be? Are you talking about Phillip Beck? Pretty sure he graduated last year.
[/quote]

that dude was aswome.

[quote name="texas91" post="717020" timestamp="1259095914"]
[quote author=COUCH TATER link=topic=62893.msg717009#msg717009 date=1259094649]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=62893.msg716731#msg716731 date=1259039925]
Crosby has a perty decent WR whos at Louisana Tech
[/quote] Who would that be? Are you talking about Phillip Beck? Pretty sure he graduated last year.
[/quote]

that dude was aswome.
[/quote]Sure was my son was recruited there so I got to see him play, and a heck of a nice guy.

[quote name="ndn78" post="716442" timestamp="1259015503"]
Is there anyway the moderators of this board could start a thread that would allow schools/parents/friends to post where and how local kids are doing on the next level?

Seems lke once they leave they are forgotten. I know it will be difficult but sure would be nice to figure out a way to follow these young men after they leave they area.

Example, after Jaquezz Rodgers single handly whipped us back in 07 and I learned he was going to Oregon State I always try and watch when they are on TV. There have been countless young men from our area play in big bowl games and you hear there name called and where they are from and it's like dang I didn't realize he went there! Just and idea!
[/quote]

What happened to the big back on that '07 PNG team?

[quote name="GCMPats" post="716909" timestamp="1259083045"]
[quote author=rapayne link=topic=62893.msg716908#msg716908 date=1259082813]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You looking for that great picture of #7 diving over the pile in the November issue I assume??

[quote name="GCMPats" post="716909" timestamp="1259083045"]
[quote author=rapayne link=topic=62893.msg716908#msg716908 date=1259082813]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes we do, sorrry for taking so long to respond!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder