Katie Hines of the GT Shockers Gold signs with TWU (Texas Womens University)

trout

Katie signed with TWU today. She will play for coach Richie Bruister for the next 4 years. This is a university on the rise and I am glad that both Katie Hines and Tiffany Wiese from our GT Shockers team will be part of this programs move to the top. I am proud of these kids and that they will be getting a good education to carry them in the future. Congrads

Congratulations Katie !!!!  All of your many hours of hard work has brought the reward that you deserve.  Have fun, compete, and study hard at TWU, and of course "Keep Chunkin" that nasty Drop Ball.  And before I forget, one of the TWU catcher signees sends her congrats also.  Great job again, we are very proud of you, and look forward to watching you pitch a whole lot of games at the college level. 

Congrats Katie and good luck. It was truly a pleasure watching you play the past couple of years for GTS. I loved the intensity you brought to the field every practice and game. You took the younger kids on your shoulders and made them better as well. That's the sign of a great leader and it's that mentality that got you where you are today. Have fun at TWU and tell "Glove Man" to keep us posted on your success.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="MOMMA2" post="723301" timestamp="1259896483"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=62593.msg722848#msg722848 date=1259854571]
Going to a party today---Oh what shall I wear---decisions decisions  :-\
[/quote]And just why was'nt I invited?LOL!
[/quote]

VIP only---secret service everywhere.  Obama tried to get in, but he was not on the guest list.  They did let a fish slip through.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder